←  Anime

Fallout Studios Forums

»

Gundam Wing

Troa Barton's Photo Troa Barton 18 Mar 2008

I have started watching the series, anybody want to talk about Gindam Wing?

Major Fuckup's Photo Major Fuckup 18 Mar 2008

gundam wing is alright havent seen it in a while are u watching it on cartoon network or some other random channel cuz on the network they show the same ep twice lol one that have censoring and a more adult one if u want 2 call it that way an example of this is the the kiddie one the say "i will destroy you" in the adult one they say "i will kill you" funny why they do that lol gundam wing season 1 and 2 are the best i dont like the other spin offs after it tho it dont have the main characters in it any more.

Zeke's Photo Zeke 18 Mar 2008

Major Fuckup, on 18 Mar 2008, 11:28, said:

gundam wing is alright havent seen it in a while are u watching it on cartoon network or some other random channel cuz on the network they show the same ep twice lol one that have censoring and a more adult one if u want 2 call it that way an example of this is the the kiddie one the say "i will destroy you" in the adult one they say "i will kill you" funny why they do that lol gundam wing season 1 and 2 are the best i dont like the other spin offs after it tho it dont have the main characters in it any more.

Gundam Wing is a spin off too you know :) The original series was called "Mobile Suit Gundam" :D

Gunddam Wing is actually the first Gundam series I've ever watched, and is one of my favorites.

Overdose's Photo Overdose 18 Mar 2008

I'm not a big fan of Gundamn with exception of one.

Troa Barton's Photo Troa Barton 18 Mar 2008

lol same happened to me.
Edited by Thelasergen, 21 March 2008 - 02:55.

Pandut's Photo Pandut 19 Mar 2008

Federation vs Zeon is one hell of a fun game :rolleyes:

Troa Barton's Photo Troa Barton 19 Mar 2008

Is it an anime series?

Alie's Photo Alie 20 Mar 2008

http://www.mahq.net/
Edited by ailestrike, 20 March 2008 - 00:40.

Cryptkeeper's Photo Cryptkeeper 20 Mar 2008

gundam wing is the best gundam show I've seen seed was also good then theres ms team and 0083

Troa Barton's Photo Troa Barton 20 Mar 2008

I'll be sure to try them out. :P

Troa Barton's Photo Troa Barton 20 Mar 2008

Post pictures