←  Real Time Strategy

Fallout Studios Forums

»

Dark Angels

kanan's Photo kanan 27 Apr 2008

Here are my Dark Angels prosecuting the foe. Chaos Guardsmen. oh what fun ~grins~

Posted Image

enjoy

peace

Archon's Photo Archon 27 Apr 2008

Death to the false emperor.

purge the Chaos Gods. Smite the unclean. Burn the heretic. Destroy the Daemon. ~sticks tongue out at you~

Posted Image

Posted Image
Edited by kanan, 27 April 2008 - 18:34.

LCPL Carrow's Photo LCPL Carrow 27 Apr 2008

Why can you not see the Greater Good?

Nid's Photo Nid 27 Apr 2008

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHH
HH

LCPL Carrow's Photo LCPL Carrow 27 Apr 2008

Ugh, Be'gel. :dope: That is one thing that this Gue'la Shas'ui cannot abide.

Teron's Photo Teron 27 Apr 2008

You know, right click activates auto-build :dope:

Posted Image

Teron's Photo Teron 27 Apr 2008

Those screenshoots are really looking good. I wish I could play DoW with high res >_>

Shas'la

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

~grins hugely~ uber ninja post, lulz

peace
Edited by kanan, 27 April 2008 - 19:22.

TehKiller's Photo TehKiller 27 Apr 2008

Thats nothing to my leet defenses (aka turtleing tactics)....trust me i got a bunch load of witnesses on what im capable of building :dope:

even though all Space Marines share the following universal special rules, "And They Shall Know No Fear", and my guys being Dark Angels are all "Intractable, Stubborn, and Relentless" they perhaps are harbouring very slight doubts ~grins~

Nid's Photo Nid 27 Apr 2008

View PostTehKiller, on 27 Apr 2008, 20:50, said:

Thats nothing to my leet defenses (aka turtleing tactics)....trust me i got a bunch load of witnesses on what im capable of building :dope:

Me and Alias managed to cripple your IG dig-in, while facing off with each other.
:nod:

GLORY TO THE FIRST ONE TO KILL A GUARDSMAN.
FOR THE RUINOIUS POWERS OF CHAOS
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

kanan's Photo kanan 28 Apr 2008

did that tactic work at all as if the enemy overrun you they are in for a little surprise. a world of hurtz lulz ~grins~ anyways how have you been and sorry i havent talking in IM but i was a bit side tracked with stuffz. speak soon fellow Battle-Brother ~high fives you~

peace

Posted Image

enjoy

TehKiller's Photo TehKiller 28 Apr 2008

View PostDuo Maxwell, on 27 Apr 2008, 20:42, said:

View PostTehKiller, on 27 Apr 2008, 20:50, said:

Thats nothing to my leet defenses (aka turtleing tactics)....trust me i got a bunch load of witnesses on what im capable of building :P

Me and Alias managed to cripple your IG dig-in, while facing off with each other.
:nod:

GLORY TO THE FIRST ONE TO KILL A GUARDSMAN.
FOR THE RUINOIUS POWERS OF CHAOS
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

huh a Texas sizes Chaos army attackin me from the NW and a damn stealthed Monolith and Pariahs comin from the SE....and yet i managed to half both yer forces and have decimated your army when u busted into my almost destroyed base with a single HW team and a Basilisk....if only i didnt had a power blackout that game (and if someone saved the rep)

also its: GLORY TO THE FIRST ONE TO DIE!!!
Edited by TehKiller, 28 April 2008 - 19:38.