←  Game Room

Fallout Studios Forums

»

One Word Story

Libains's Photo Libains 07 Jul 2008

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts? Nibbling rats eating them alive may be valid...' However, I Called 'bullshit!' And bent my extendable one Kid backwards towards the oblivion. Following the chaos man into the brown shitpaste river naked, Gsus stared longingly, typing an

Pav:3d's Photo Pav:3d 07 Jul 2008

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts? Nibbling rats eating them alive may be valid...' However, I Called 'bullshit!' And bent my extendable one Kid backwards towards the oblivion. Following the chaos man into the brown shitpaste river naked, Gsus stared longingly, typing an equation

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts? Nibbling rats eating them alive may be valid...' However, I Called 'bullshit!' And bent my extendable one Kid backwards towards the oblivion. Following the chaos man into the brown shitpaste river naked, Gsus stared longingly, typing an equation onto

Crobar's Photo Crobar 07 Jul 2008

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts? Nibbling rats eating them alive may be valid...' However, I Called 'bullshit!' And bent my extendable one Kid backwards towards the oblivion. Following the chaos man into the brown shitpaste river naked, Gsus stared longingly, typing an equation onto imported

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts? Nibbling rats eating them alive may be valid...' However, I Called 'bullshit!' And bent my extendable one Kid backwards towards the oblivion. Following the chaos man into the brown shitpaste river naked, Gsus stared longingly, typing an equation onto imported napkins

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts? Nibbling rats eating them alive may be valid...' However, I Called 'bullshit!' And bent my extendable one Kid backwards towards the oblivion. Following the chaos man into the brown shitpaste river naked, Gsus stared longingly, typing an equation onto imported napkins. Suddenly

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts? Nibbling rats eating them alive may be valid...' However, I Called 'bullshit!' And bent my extendable one Kid backwards towards the oblivion. Following the chaos man into the brown shitpaste river naked, Gsus stared longingly, typing an equation onto imported napkins. Suddenly, Crobar <------------- LOL :loel:

^ lol :loel:

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts? Nibbling rats eating them alive may be valid...' However, I Called 'bullshit!' And bent my extendable one Kid backwards towards the oblivion. Following the chaos man into the brown shitpaste river naked, Gsus stared longingly, typing an equation onto imported napkins. Suddenly, Crobar metaphysically

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts? Nibbling rats eating them alive may be valid...' However, I Called 'bullshit!' And bent my extendable one Kid backwards towards the oblivion. Following the chaos man into the brown shitpaste river naked, Gsus stared longingly, typing an equation onto imported napkins. Suddenly, Crobar metaphysically transformed

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts? Nibbling rats eating them alive may be valid...' However, I Called 'bullshit!' And bent my extendable one Kid backwards towards the oblivion. Following the chaos man into the brown shitpaste river naked, Gsus stared longingly, typing an equation onto imported napkins. Suddenly, Crobar metaphysically transformed into

E.V.E.'s Photo E.V.E. 07 Jul 2008

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts? Nibbling rats eating them alive may be valid...' However, I Called 'bullshit!' And bent my extendable one Kid backwards towards the oblivion. Following the chaos man into the brown shitpaste river naked, Gsus stared longingly, typing an equation onto imported napkins. Suddenly, Crobar metaphysically transformed into something

- E.V.E.

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts? Nibbling rats eating them alive may be valid...' However, I Called 'bullshit!' And bent my extendable one Kid backwards towards the oblivion. Following the chaos man into the brown shitpaste river naked, Gsus stared longingly, typing an equation onto imported napkins. Suddenly, Crobar metaphysically transformed into something astonishingly

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts? Nibbling rats eating them alive may be valid...' However, I Called 'bullshit!' And bent my extendable one Kid backwards towards the oblivion. Following the chaos man into the brown shitpaste river naked, Gsus stared longingly, typing an equation onto imported napkins. Suddenly, Crobar metaphysically transformed into something astonishingly female :loel:

Oh shi~ wait...
Edited by Crobar, 07 July 2008 - 23:33.

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts? Nibbling rats eating them alive may be valid...' However, I Called 'bullshit!' And bent my extendable one Kid backwards towards the oblivion. Following the chaos man into the brown shitpaste river naked, Gsus stared longingly, typing an equation onto imported napkins. Suddenly, Crobar metaphysically transformed into something astonishingly female!. Gsus
Edited by AjPod, 07 July 2008 - 23:35.

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts? Nibbling rats eating them alive may be valid...' However, I Called 'bullshit!' And bent my extendable one Kid backwards towards the oblivion. Following the chaos man into the brown shitpaste river naked, Gsus stared longingly, typing an equation onto imported napkins. Suddenly, Crobar metaphysically transformed into something astonishingly female! Gsus looked

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts? Nibbling rats eating them alive may be valid...' However, I Called 'bullshit!' And bent my extendable one Kid backwards towards the oblivion. Following the chaos man into the brown shitpaste river naked, Gsus stared longingly, typing an equation onto imported napkins. Suddenly, Crobar metaphysically transformed into something astonishingly female! Gsus looked lovingly

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts? Nibbling rats eating them alive may be valid...' However, I Called 'bullshit!' And bent my extendable one Kid backwards towards the oblivion. Following the chaos man into the brown shitpaste river naked, Gsus stared longingly, typing an equation onto imported napkins. Suddenly, Crobar metaphysically transformed into something astonishingly female! Gsus looked lovingly at

Now you've left it open to anything..... LOL :loel:

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts? Nibbling rats eating them alive may be valid...' However, I Called 'bullshit!' And bent my extendable one Kid backwards towards the oblivion. Following the chaos man into the brown shitpaste river naked, Gsus stared longingly, typing an equation onto imported napkins. Suddenly, Crobar metaphysically transformed into something astonishingly female! Gsus looked lovingly at himself <--- I couldn't do it to you.....8|

^ Haha thanks :loel:

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts? Nibbling rats eating them alive may be valid...' However, I Called 'bullshit!' And bent my extendable one Kid backwards towards the oblivion. Following the chaos man into the brown shitpaste river naked, Gsus stared longingly, typing an equation onto imported napkins. Suddenly, Crobar metaphysically transformed into something astonishingly female! Gsus looked lovingly at himself reflected

Libains's Photo Libains 08 Jul 2008

You're welcome.... lols :loel:

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts? Nibbling rats eating them alive may be valid...' However, I Called 'bullshit!' And bent my extendable one Kid backwards towards the oblivion. Following the chaos man into the brown shitpaste river naked, Gsus stared longingly, typing an equation onto imported napkins. Suddenly, Crobar metaphysically transformed into something astonishingly female! Gsus looked lovingly at himself reflected in

Crobar's Photo Crobar 08 Jul 2008

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts? Nibbling rats eating them alive may be valid...' However, I Called 'bullshit!' And bent my extendable one Kid backwards towards the oblivion. Following the chaos man into the brown shitpaste river naked, Gsus stared longingly, typing an equation onto imported napkins. Suddenly, Crobar metaphysically transformed into something astonishingly female! Gsus looked lovingly at himself reflected in The Dr's

Muhaha :loel:

Libains's Photo Libains 08 Jul 2008

Careful - he may be over to get you later - and me if I'm not careful.... :loel:

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts? Nibbling rats eating them alive may be valid...' However, I Called 'bullshit!' And bent my extendable one Kid backwards towards the oblivion. Following the chaos man into the brown shitpaste river naked, Gsus stared longingly, typing an equation onto imported napkins. Suddenly, Crobar metaphysically transformed into something astonishingly female! Gsus looked lovingly at himself reflected in The Dr's hairgel.

I wasn't careful.

Ghostrider's Photo Ghostrider 08 Jul 2008

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts? Nibbling rats eating them alive may be valid...' However, I Called 'bullshit!' And bent my extendable one Kid backwards towards the oblivion. Following the chaos man into the brown shitpaste river naked, Gsus stared longingly, typing an equation onto imported napkins. Suddenly, Crobar metaphysically transformed into something astonishingly female! Gsus looked lovingly at himself reflected in The Dr's hairgel. Meanwhile

Crobar's Photo Crobar 08 Jul 2008

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts? Nibbling rats eating them alive may be valid...' However, I Called 'bullshit!' And bent my extendable one Kid backwards towards the oblivion. Following the chaos man into the brown shitpaste river naked, Gsus stared longingly, typing an equation onto imported napkins. Suddenly, Crobar metaphysically transformed into something astonishingly female! Gsus looked lovingly at himself reflected in The Dr's hairgel. Meanwhile E.V.E.

Pav:3d's Photo Pav:3d 08 Jul 2008

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts? Nibbling rats eating them alive may be valid...' However, I Called 'bullshit!' And bent my extendable one Kid backwards towards the oblivion. Following the chaos man into the brown shitpaste river naked, Gsus stared longingly, typing an equation onto imported napkins. Suddenly, Crobar metaphysically transformed into something astonishingly female! Gsus looked lovingly at himself reflected in The Dr's hairgel. Meanwhile E.V.E. sent

Its becoming the adventures of EVE and gsus!