←  Questions, Feedback and Suggestions

Fallout Studios Forums

»

Fallout Skin Bug Thread

Camille's Photo Camille 18 Oct 2008

not true, i use the blue skin and i see them too.

Alias's Photo Alias 17 Nov 2008

Technically a text error, but I'll put it here anyway.
Posted Image

Libains's Photo Libains 18 Nov 2008

Posted Image

Seems a little blue is merged with a lot of orange at the moment.

Alias's Photo Alias 30 Jan 2009

Alias, on 1 Oct 2008, 23:10, said:

Posted Image
Calendar image is incorrect.
Just notifying you that this still hasn't been fixed, I noticed it when I accidentally clicked Calendar instead of Members.

CommanderJB's Photo CommanderJB 13 Feb 2009

I happened to notice that the link to the 'badge' for the Banned user group appears to be broken; it appears as the standard box with a red X, at least in IE (in my defence, this is not my machine).

Slightly Wonky Robob's Photo Slightly Wonky Robob 13 Feb 2009

We have never had a banned badge.

Dauth's Photo Dauth 20 Mar 2009

Missing the grey bars down the left hand bar on my profile, doesn't appear on anyone else's and I have tried cleaning my cache.

Nevermind, fixed it.

Libains's Photo Libains 25 Jun 2009

*Ressurects*

Bug for the new skin for you - there's a gap in 'My Assistant' between the button and title - as shown here over a bunch of yellow text that you can just about see through it.
Posted Image
Edited by AJ, 25 June 2009 - 02:19.

Pav:3d's Photo Pav:3d 17 Aug 2009

On the fallout red skin locked polls do not have the little X icon, just the new posts in poll icon.

Wizard's Photo Wizard 18 Aug 2009

A screen shot would be useful.

Pav:3d's Photo Pav:3d 18 Aug 2009

Aaaalll these are locked :P

Posted Image

Wizard's Photo Wizard 18 Aug 2009

They aren't were I am

Brad's Photo Brad 18 Aug 2009

Yeah they were unlocked, just look in them.

*facepalm*
Sorry locked polls do show the right icon, ive just checked

BeefJeRKy's Photo BeefJeRKy 18 Aug 2009

Pav your question left me scratching my head :P

I saw a poll topic in the EC staff forum that was apparantly locked, but wasnt (for some reason :S)
Then I didnt realise those poll topics in the SYD were unlocked.

So yeeeaaaahhh...

Wizard's Photo Wizard 25 Oct 2009

Old issues are old.

Fixed all of the Fallout Orange reported bugs. That'll have to go down in history as the slowest response to an issue ever :P

Dauth's Photo Dauth 29 Dec 2010

*REVIVES*

Search box in Fallout Orange V2 is screwy.

Dauth's Photo Dauth 10 Jan 2011

DP (And I don't care bitches :P )

No link to the site in either of the FS Orange V2 or the MMORPG skins

R3ven's Photo R3ven 11 Jan 2011

Just a small bug :P

Slye_Fox's Photo Slye_Fox 05 Nov 2011

In Orange mk 3, there are several drop down boxes that are white text on white.
eg:
Theme selector
All 3 of the drop downs at the top (messenger, notifications & my profile)

n5p29's Photo n5p29 11 Jan 2012

not a skin bug, just asking. (I think it's still the right place)
is the fallout blue skin have been done? when we will use it as the default forum skin? it's still using default ipb skin.

Wizard's Photo Wizard 11 Jan 2012

n5p29, on 11 January 2012 - 16:26, said:

is the fallout blue skin have been done? when we will use it as the default forum skin? it's still using default ipb skin.
There has been no discussion regarding making the Blue skin the default as there are still plenty of bits that are not finished (as well as Orange). Until it's complete I don't think it will be the default skin.

Why haven't you changed the skin anyway? Skin selector is at the bottom of every page?
Edited by Wizard, 11 January 2012 - 16:36.

n5p29's Photo n5p29 11 Jan 2012

Wizard, on 11 January 2012 - 16:32, said:

There has been no discussion regarding making the Blue skin the default as there are still plenty of bits that are not finished (as well as Orange). Until it's complete I don't think it will be the default skin.

Why haven't you changed the skin anyway? Skin selector is at the bottom of every page?

I already using fallout blue skin since it's available on the skin selector. but if I use another computer I need to change it again (or alternatively, logging in). I just don't really like seeing this forum on default white skin.

Wizard's Photo Wizard 11 Jan 2012

n5p29, on 11 January 2012 - 16:49, said:

Wizard, on 11 January 2012 - 16:32, said:

I already using fallout blue skin since it's available on the skin selector. but if I use another computer I need to change it again (or alternatively, logging in). I just don't really like seeing this forum on default white skin.
The comparison of effort between you logging in on that computer vs. Bob finishing the Blue skin to the point where, at least, I would be happy move it default for everyone, is grossly disproportional.

Yes it needs finishing, as does the orange one, but it doesn't make us look particular good as a community to default an incomplete skin, imo anyway.