←  Crazy Mod

Fallout Studios Forums

»

Crazy Mod Version 0.5

Jordan's Photo Jordan 04 Oct 2008

Crazy Mod Version 0.5

The Crazy mod allows you to play with the most outlandish weaponry ever devised for Zero Hour, including Cookies, Scud Launching Scud Launchers, and special super units for each faction. Strives to eventually add three new generals to the game as well.

Download the Mod Now!

Rapidshare Mirror

Here's a list of some of the new stuff you get to play with:

*Fan Truck - Blows enemies away with an extremely powerful fan.

*Scud Launcher Launcher - A unit upgrade for Scud Launchers, the Scud Launcher Launcher allows you to launch Scud Launchers into the air, which do +25% damage, and can shoot other targets in their range with their own missiles.

*Laser Paladin - Laser General's Paladin tank uses a giant flashlight and a magnifying glass to produce a devastating laser beam.

*Gattling Nuke Cannon - Nuke General's epic unit, the Gattling Nuke Cannon is capable of achieving the same rate as the Gattling Tank, expect it fires nuclear shells.

*Lead Beam - Tank General's epic unit, the Lead Beam is the most devastating Gattling Cannon in the game, with over 30 barrels and an insane fire rate. Also the only gattling cannon that can't shoot aerial targets.
Edited by Jordan, 20 July 2009 - 04:47.

Soul's Photo Soul 04 Oct 2008

Does it have an installer?

Dauth's Photo Dauth 04 Oct 2008

It's just a big file, drag into ZH to play, drag out to allow other mods (might need to edit to give a 0 prefix to the name)

Soul's Photo Soul 04 Oct 2008

View PostDauth, on 4 Oct 2008, 15:33, said:

It's just a big file, drag into ZH to play, drag out to allow other mods (might need to edit to give a 0 prefix to the name)

Wow, that's sounds really simple. :D

Pav:3d's Photo Pav:3d 04 Oct 2008

Yay! looks like fun :o

From the site:

You come for the cookie, but you stay, because you're FAT!

^thats brilliant :D

WarMenace's Photo WarMenace 06 Oct 2008

View PostSoul, on 4 Oct 2008, 14:31, said:

Does it have an installer?

No, but I made a launcher, you can go check it out. Also off topic, if anyone wants a launcher for any mod, just tell me the big files and bmp files and I will make a launcher for it.

deltaepsilon's Photo deltaepsilon 16 Oct 2008

I am a little unclear on how to enable the Cookie and Teapot General.

Dauth's Photo Dauth 16 Oct 2008

You need to extract the .big to find the ini files and do some coding to fix it. It takes time to describe and I frankly cba. I haven't even done it on my version since it's going to be a nightmare to get right.

Jordan's Photo Jordan 16 Oct 2008

Um, it's so easy. Just uncomment the cookie general's section in playertemplate.ini. There's not too much to play with right now, which is why I disabled the cookie general.

Dauth's Photo Dauth 16 Oct 2008

I hadn't looked how much you'd commented, depending on the severity it could have required a lot more digging.

deltaepsilon's Photo deltaepsilon 17 Oct 2008

View PostJordan, on 16 Oct 2008, 19:02, said:

Um, it's so easy. Just uncomment the cookie general's section in playertemplate.ini. There's not too much to play with right now, which is why I disabled the cookie general.

Um, okay. Well I guess I cba either, my coding skills are evidently not 1337 enough.
Edited by deltaepsilon, 17 October 2008 - 05:34.

Soldier Gruber - Air Force's Photo Soldier Gruber - Air Force 25 Apr 2009

i can the create installation pack (exe) for the mod.
Ok?

Bang's Photo Bang 21 Jul 2009

Is the next version gonna be a big file? Cause i dont know how to get the other type working. :P

Jordan's Photo Jordan 21 Jul 2009

It will probably have to be a launcher, since AI scripts are ready for the next version.

It still has .big files in it.

Su8perkillr's Photo Su8perkillr 31 Jul 2009

were can i find playertemplate.ini?
whatever. found it.
Edited by su8perkillr, 31 July 2009 - 12:10.

GR3NADE's Photo GR3NADE 02 Aug 2009

in c&cZH/data/INI

Su8perkillr's Photo Su8perkillr 05 Aug 2009

i couldnt find it :S everything also says that .../INI/ empty is (0 bytes)

Jordan's Photo Jordan 05 Aug 2009

It is inside the CrazyMod.big file.

Su8perkillr's Photo Su8perkillr 06 Aug 2009

ok. but when i edit it, this happens: *picture of crash*