Fallout Studios Forums

»

Version 0.5 Bug Reporting Thread

Jordan's Photo Jordan 04 Oct 2008

Version 0.5 Bug Reporting Thread

Post any bugs that you find here.

Known Bugs:
------------------
1. (Fixed) Hover Scud Launcher - Turrets for 1st and 2nd salvage levels are not hidden.
2. (Fixed) Scud Launcher Launcher - Launched launcher does not move into firing position.
Edited by Jordan, 04 October 2008 - 21:52.

Soul's Photo Soul 04 Oct 2008

Buzzsaw Paladin's don't auto-attack when given move&attack order.

Dauth's Photo Dauth 04 Oct 2008

vGLA : Scud launcher launcher does not move the launched launcher into a firing position.

WarMenace's Photo WarMenace 05 Oct 2008

Not really a bug, but the Lead Beam sucks against infantry, and despite its looks it fires just as much gattling as a standard gattling tank, only faster.

Soul's Photo Soul 06 Oct 2008

Major Nuker isn't invincible, he can be run over, and he doesn't appear as a crosshair on the map.
Edited by Soul, 30 July 2009 - 21:16.

AceyBoi's Photo AceyBoi 06 Oct 2008

it's kind of weird i get a auto victory everytime i start a skirmish map

Jordan's Photo Jordan 06 Oct 2008

That's an issue with your ZH installation, not the mod.

AceyBoi's Photo AceyBoi 07 Oct 2008

oo sorry,i found out wad's the problem already.

AZZKIKR's Photo AZZKIKR 13 Oct 2008

nuker's nuke cannon strike is reset every time he ungarrisons a structure or gets promoted

Rai's Photo Rai 26 Oct 2008

When your Chinese war factory is upgraded with mines the new units' (or CrazyMod's units) icon (or cameo) for it will just disappear and you have to build another war factory to buy and use those units.
Edited by Papaya Master Rai, 26 October 2008 - 14:10.

Jordan's Photo Jordan 26 Oct 2008

Oh, whoops, forgot about that one.

Rai's Photo Rai 27 Oct 2008

When the fan truck is Heroic it affects friendly units(which is behind it or southwest or northwest in it's position).

Jordan's Photo Jordan 27 Oct 2008

The Fan Truck always affects friendly units.

Su8perkillr's Photo Su8perkillr 13 Jan 2009

if starting a generals challange u are able to select general leang, by clicking just in the upperright corner of Tao's radiation picto. this will start the shellmap.

Jordan's Photo Jordan 13 Jan 2009

That must be a bug in the actual game. I never did anything to the general's challenge.

Su8perkillr's Photo Su8perkillr 15 Jan 2009

when i started USA campaign (last lvl) my patriot missle systems were stretching there necks. litterarely. the head (the launcher its self) began roling. also there were two soldiers with invisible weapons floating in high air. there was a fan truck close.
Edited by su8perkillr, 16 January 2009 - 18:19.

Jordan's Photo Jordan 16 Jan 2009

The Crazy Mod does not currently support the campaign missions. Sorry.

-Jordan

Su8perkillr's Photo Su8perkillr 18 Jan 2009

stealth is completely bugged up. hijackers can be killed by driving over while they are not moving. GPS scrambler doesnt work at all. if u scramble the units gain the stealth look, but can still be seen by the enemy.

-Su8perkillr

Jordan's Photo Jordan 18 Jan 2009

I don't know what the problem with the GPS Scrambler is, what units were you using it on?

Hijackers were always crushable though.

Su8perkillr's Photo Su8perkillr 18 Jan 2009

i used GPS scrambler on scorpions, (the unit group shown in my avatar, not the whole group though) and also in GLA campaign two (yeah i know you dont support the campaigns) the three rocket soldats aren't stealthed so they can't get into the site and bring total destruction which stops the campaign from starting. + scud launcher launcher doesn't move the scud launcher to be launched in firing position and if that was the already known one then another bug on same unit: the launched launcher fires horizontally
Edited by su8perkillr, 18 January 2009 - 20:32.

Jordan's Photo Jordan 19 Jan 2009

Scud Launcher Launcher is fixed.

The RPG trooper isn't stealthed since he got a stealth ability when immobile, which makes the gps scrambler lose its effect. Didn't know this broke the campaign.

-Jordan
Edited by Jordan, 19 January 2009 - 18:41.

Su8perkillr's Photo Su8perkillr 19 Jan 2009

ok... didnt know that ability...

Bang's Photo Bang 19 Jul 2009

When my Gattling nuke cannon is destroyed it has the normal nuke cannons wreck ;)

Jordan's Photo Jordan 19 Jul 2009

Hehe, that was me being lazy. Thanks for catching that.

Bang's Photo Bang 21 Jul 2009

I also found that the Fan truck does not have a wreck like the other units, it just explodes. Is that how you wanted it? Cause im not sure. 8|