←  News

Fallout Studios Forums

»

A little something something for you.

Sgt. Rho's Photo Sgt. Rho 17 Oct 2008

For all those who think I would never even release one of my mods, here it is: A Release =D

Alpha 1.1 to be exact.

Changelog:

-Replaced all GDI ground vehicles beside Harvester MCV and Juggernaut with new units:
--Titan.
--Wolverine.
--New APC.
--Hover MRLS.
--Hover Disruptor.

-Riflemen ,Missile Trooper and Sniper have new Weapon models.

-Orca refills in mid air and does not require a landing pad anymore (to fit it with Nod's Venom).
-Added Orca Bomber and Dropship.
-Removed Firehawk, Orcas can attack Air units for exchange now.

-Added walls to all Factions.

-New models for Blue and Green Tiberium.

Download Here

Installation:
Create a folder called "TibApo" in "C:\Documents and Settings\*username*\My Documents\Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars\mods" and put both files from the .rar in there. Now open the CnC3 Central, and klick gamebrowser, select "TibApo" and launch.

Oh, and, have fun!
Edited by Master_Chief, 17 October 2008 - 19:29.
Reason for edit:: Changed mirror from the FTP to ModDB, since it appears to be faster.

Wi-Ta's Photo Wi-Ta 17 Oct 2008

The day i have C&C3 i will try this promise.

br
Wi-Ta

Arkhadancia's Photo Arkhadancia 17 Oct 2008

I'm going to reinstall C&C 3 tonight to test it, I'll give you my opinion. ;]
By the way, congratulation for your release !

- Arkhadancia

Warbz's Photo Warbz 17 Oct 2008

Congrats MC, You must have one hell of a cheesy grin right now. :P

BeefJeRKy's Photo BeefJeRKy 17 Oct 2008

ZOMFG! UPDATE WITH RELEASE!! I would download but kept my copy of CNC3 back home. When I go back in December, I'll install k?

Kaido's Photo Kaido 17 Oct 2008

Wow, this is nice only that those new gdi units have some scrin voice ;(

Sgt. Rho's Photo Sgt. Rho 17 Oct 2008

Yeah, I used the devourer as base.

PurpleScrin's Photo PurpleScrin 17 Oct 2008

I bet that this mod used to be called Tiberian Twilight.

Gee, your mod is now at least feuding with Tiberium Essence created by Carnius because your mod and his mod have almost something in common. His models also included the Titan and the Hover MLRS, similar to yours. In addition, the Tiberium is also alike as well. Even better, Carnius has the Cyborg, Cyborg Reaper and the Mammoth Mark II models in his mod!!!!

Admiral FCS's Photo Admiral FCS 18 Oct 2008

Go create your own superior mod if you feel his is bad then. Show others you are a better modder then him or just STFU.

@Topic: Just when I lost attention to C&C3... Awesome works :P

Stinger's Photo Stinger 18 Oct 2008

View PostPurpleScrin, on 17 Oct 2008, 21:22, said:

Gee, your mod is now at least feuding with Tiberium Essence created by Carnius because your mod and his mod have almost something in common. His models also included the Titan and the Hover MLRS, similar to yours. In addition, the Tiberium is also alike as well. Even better, Carnius has the Cyborg, Cyborg Reaper and the Mammoth Mark II models in his mod!!!!

PurpleScrin, this is the second time I am replying in the negative to a post of yours in the space of 24 hours. Funny coincidence department? I am thinking not.

Your comments come across as snide towards Master Chief's efforts. This thread is the moment when he is celebrating the release of his mod. Don't dump in it. If you have any [constructive] criticism to make, then do so in another thread. If you are having a bad day, then don't make it a bad day for everyone else around you by being unpleasant.

Again, congrats on the release, MC. I am sorry that your thread had to be spoiled by this.

Carry on.

JJ's Photo JJ 18 Oct 2008

I guess I'll be downloading. You could have reused other GDI voices for the new units though.

Crazykenny's Photo Crazykenny 18 Oct 2008

View PostPurpleScrin, on 17 Oct 2008, 21:22, said:

Do us all a favor.... and just shut the FUCK up!

Mbob61's Photo Mbob61 18 Oct 2008

Congrats :)
You got some sweet stuff there

Mike

Stinger's Photo Stinger 18 Oct 2008

View PostCrazykenny, on 18 Oct 2008, 11:18, said:

Do us all a favor.... and just shut the FUCK up!

Kenny, you are not helping matters at all.

What we don't need is comments like yours turning up room temperature. Consider this a verbal warning to anyone who decides to take it upon himself to flame: there will be consequences if you do.

Sgt. Rho's Photo Sgt. Rho 18 Oct 2008

Scrin didn't really offend me in any way, but if he means that I'm competing with TE, nope, I'm not making this mod to win any awards or so...

Dr. Knickers's Photo Dr. Knickers 18 Oct 2008

Aww....release right after I sell CnC 3 to my friend :\

But anyways, congrats on the release :)
Edited by Dr. Nick, 18 October 2008 - 18:15.

Soul's Photo Soul 18 Oct 2008

Also MC does indeed have a Mammoth MKII for this mod, it's just not ready I believe.

Warbz's Photo Warbz 18 Oct 2008

I reinstalled windows earlier today, so tomorrow I'll install command and conquer 3 and give the mod a whirl.

Sgt. Rho's Photo Sgt. Rho 18 Oct 2008

View PostSoul, on 18 Oct 2008, 22:23, said:

Also MC does indeed have a Mammoth MKII for this mod, it's just not ready I believe.

Yup, I indeed have a MK2, but its skin is too fugly to put in in the mod yet :)

Futschki's Photo Futschki 18 Oct 2008

woah congrats mate ... so u finally released one of your mods man ... congrats :) keep up the good work ;)

Brad's Photo Brad 18 Oct 2008

Nice! A release is always fun.

Will be downloading this when i have the time.

Thorazine's Photo Thorazine 19 Oct 2008

Played it a little just before my power decided it wanted to be off. Certainly has that "Alpha" smell.