←  Suggestion Forum

Fallout Studios Forums

»

The End Of Days - Report

Alexei_Stukov's Photo Alexei_Stukov 23 Nov 2008

Let's make it better.
Post here everything about the beta here.

AZZKIKR's Photo AZZKIKR 26 Nov 2008

it seems when u use the su-30's bomb ability, when u try to target an enemy with missiles, u can't. will post screenie

JJ's Photo JJ 26 Nov 2008

Here's an issue creating by splitting the Tech Centers, USA can enable three battle plans at once, which makes them too good.

Alexei_Stukov's Photo Alexei_Stukov 26 Nov 2008

Here's an issue creating by splitting the Tech Centers, USA can enable three battle plans at once, which makes them too good. That's caused when you play without restricting superweapons.
SU 30 can attack but you must set A (attack button) at ground and he will fire.
I'll see what can be done to su-30
Edited by Alexei_Stukov, 26 November 2008 - 16:08.

Soul's Photo Soul 26 Nov 2008

Russia AI won't build tanks.
Russia AI won't build Topol-M's after building the Nuclear facility.
Russia AI won't use their Gen powers.
Edited by Soul, 26 November 2008 - 18:09.

Only HARD AI works I sad that :locky:

View PostAlexei_Stukov, on 26 Nov 2008, 13:15, said:

Only HARD AI works I sad that :)

It was on hard :P.

hm strange I played yesterday and I didn't have that thing.
if you can send me an replay?

edsato82's Photo edsato82 26 Nov 2008

lack agility in kamov (movement), I like mod enough I hope is continued improving. My congratulations

OK I'll improve it :P

Admiral's Photo Admiral 26 Nov 2008

I have played the russia side in your mod, but is the graphics so blurry, from your images of the mod it looks perfect, but the beta mod is blurry as h..

Otherwise a very nice mod.

It's all from your graphic details. video card and anti aliasing and so on.
To have good looking game anti aliasing must 4 or higher and anisotropic filtering 16

View PostAlexei_Stukov, on 26 Nov 2008, 14:02, said:

hm strange I played yesterday and I didn't have that thing.
if you can send me an replay?

Nvm they do build tanks, but for some reason they stop building them after awhile.

Also I can't use the Carpet bomb gen power for USA, I can select it and choose a location, but it won't let me deploy it.

Alexei_Stukov's Photo Alexei_Stukov 27 Nov 2008

Yes I remember I missed to set command button in the faction building for carpet bombing.

edsato82's Photo edsato82 27 Nov 2008

30N6E1 does not detect Stealth units.

Alexei_Stukov's Photo Alexei_Stukov 28 Nov 2008

OK I'll see it :P

Keep finding bugs and disbalances and when we fix the most bugs I'll upload new version of the mod.
After that I'll start creating USA,GLA and China units. In that order I need many ideas about what kind of units to create for each weapon systems.
Please make suggestions 8|

edsato82's Photo edsato82 28 Nov 2008

the Mig-31 and Berkut do not destroy other airplanes. they asertan to him to the target but it does not do damage to them, If the Berkut destroys earth units. the SU-37 are well

Alexei_Stukov's Photo Alexei_Stukov 28 Nov 2008

If you mean friendly units-yes
But I can fix that.

edsato82's Photo edsato82 28 Nov 2008

I have a small doubt and excuse me that bothers so much, I have understood the Smerch is less precise that the Iskander and the Iskander has more range of fire than the Smerch. ¿These characteristics would not have to be interchanged? I talk about to that the characteristics of the Smerch are in the Iskander, is only I think. I reiterate my affability by Mod it is very good.

excuse if they do not understand anything, nor I am understood :rolleyes:

Alexei_Stukov's Photo Alexei_Stukov 29 Nov 2008

In the reality Smerch system is extremely accurate.It fires missile and in the air missile detached few charges and they hit the targets very accurate doing damage only to the target vehicles.
The Iskander has grater range and his missile are massive area destructive. They are very accurate but I don't think they can follow tank.
Also to not be OP I made the missile not following the target, just hit accurate where you want.
For example Scud missile now have scatter radius.
I'll try to balance smerch and iskander.

edsato82's Photo edsato82 29 Nov 2008

I understand, my doubt was only that the missiles of smerch follow the soldiers, that was strange it.

The MPTA4 not only also repairs the vehicles does with aircraft.

AZZKIKR's Photo AZZKIKR 29 Nov 2008

not exactly a bug but the MSTA has a rather large scatter radius, but very small Area of effect. it took me awhile to kill a single ranger

Yes it follow soldiers to - I can't fix that because game engine says Trytofollowtarget = yes/no
And I can't forbid infantry.
MPtA-4 can repair aircrafts but that is not some kind of major bug. because the repair rate is like GLA junk repair very slow.
The main repair can be used only from ground vehicles and they are repaired about 3 sec.

MSTA-is very good unit. The damage area effect is small because it's main damage is big. Also we don't want MSTA to kill everything
For example Infernocannon have 30 damage at 15 damage radius.
MSTA have 125 damage at 5 damage radius.

Shirou's Photo Shirou 29 Nov 2008

View PostAlexei_Stukov, on 29 Nov 2008, 8:52, said:

Yes it follow soldiers to - I can't fix that because game engine says Trytofollowtarget = yes/no
And I can't forbid infantry.

Maybe you could look up units like the Rocket buggy for this, as I am sure there is a way to forbid infantry.

OK I'll see it thx :rolleyes:
No there isn't way rocket buggy use same code the only difference is that rocket buggy have infantry scatter radius.
Edited by Alexei_Stukov, 29 November 2008 - 08:36.