»

The End Of Days - Report

JJ's Photo JJ 29 Nov 2008

It's really very easy. At it's weapon code in Weapon.ini, add this:

ScatterRadiusVsInfantry = [your value]

Alexei_Stukov's Photo Alexei_Stukov 29 Nov 2008

I know, I did that :rolleyes:

edsato82's Photo edsato82 30 Nov 2008

It would be possible to leave the BTR-90 amphibious?

I liked the Spy Drone, I discovered recently them

AZZKIKR's Photo AZZKIKR 30 Nov 2008

is it possible to reduce the delay for the nuke topol thing? it takes too long for the missile to actually hit target

Alexei_Stukov's Photo Alexei_Stukov 30 Nov 2008

Delay time is 20 sec. I'll reduce it to 5sec.

zerocold's Photo zerocold 30 Nov 2008

Posted Image

This could be interesting, tell me zukov, all the generals will have their superweapon locked by a propotion?, or this feature will be only russian?

I think only Russian.

It is possible to play it in network? I have doubt, because cash shows 0 to me, in multiplayer

NO problem, you start with 0 when you play alone. Play with opponent and there is no problem.
Edited by Alexei_Stukov, 30 November 2008 - 18:15.

That is it is not possible to play 2 vs 2 at the moment?

It works don't worry :) When I played against AI it works.Maybe same will be with people.
Edited by Alexei_Stukov, 30 November 2008 - 18:42.

Backfire's Photo Backfire 30 Nov 2008

9M123 kinds sucks. Even though it has a great range, why would i use it when the BMP-T can cause as much damage?
and no BMP-3 in the game?

russian planes are kinda weak (health wise)
SS-27 hypersonic missile can be shot down by bullet based AA (not sure if intended)

Khrizantema doesn't sucks!!! it has 300 range 14 rockets and 200 damage - cost 1200
BMPT-has 160 range and fires 2 rockets in same time, each one deals 75damage - cost - 1500
I redused the cost of bmpt to 1400
SS-27 fire is fixed.
Planes are changed in some ways you will se in the next release which will be soon.

AZZKIKR's Photo AZZKIKR 30 Nov 2008

is it possible to make the SS-27 have no build limit, as i think all the other factions superweapons can be easily spammed, while the topol has limit of 3. and the topol insta-reloads everytime it gains veterancy

Alexei_Stukov's Photo Alexei_Stukov 01 Dec 2008

Don't worry we can find the balance :lol:

Admiral's Photo Admiral 03 Dec 2008

Hi, I was wondering about do the buildings have camouflage on it. Because I have checked the screenshots of the buildings and they are black with housecolours on them, but in my version of this great supermod they are somewhat camouflaged.

Thanx

AZZKIKR's Photo AZZKIKR 03 Dec 2008

and will there be a "launch topol missile" shortcut command that is on the commandsets, "the things on the right of the screen"
Edited by AZZKIKR, 03 December 2008 - 11:02.

Alexei_Stukov's Photo Alexei_Stukov 03 Dec 2008

I removed it because you can launch the nuke strike every time no mater Nuclear facility is destroyed.
But since nuke strike needs science point I think I can do what you want ;)

zatev's Photo zatev 05 Dec 2008

View PostAdmiral, on 3 Dec 2008, 11:00, said:

Hi, I was wondering about do the buildings have camouflage on it. Because I have checked the screenshots of the buildings and they are black with housecolours on them, but in my version of this great supermod they are somewhat camouflaged.

Thanx

No the Russian buildings don't have camouflage, there are all concrete/brick/black coloured. Can you show us an screenshot of the buildings because I haven't seen it before.

FiReFTW's Photo FiReFTW 06 Dec 2008

The 3 most critical things that need to be changed in russian side now are in my opinion

1. Ground units ( T-90 , T-95 etc... ) need to be a bit bigger , they are alot smaller than the US units and if you put a infantry close to the tank you see that the tank is very small indeed

2. Unit pictures need to be real pictures of units , the current just doesn't look good at all , for example here is a sample for T-90 , this looks much much much better

Posted Image

3. Building pictures are very pale and the background is gray so you can't see good when any new building is available

And also the topol launcher superpower could use a timedown in the unit command set or side screen till the next launch

These are the cruicial parts that stroke me after playing a few skirmishes , im pretty sure most will agree with them

Alexei_Stukov's Photo Alexei_Stukov 06 Dec 2008

I know that Icons are not good especially the buildings icon. But I hope someone could help me or I'll try by my self.
I want all units icon to be same as the unit in game, because I want to have some equal style for all units.
Topol M will be fixed also it shortcut super weapon button.
Unit size can be increased :P

Admiral's Photo Admiral 06 Dec 2008

Heres the pic:

Alexei_Stukov's Photo Alexei_Stukov 06 Dec 2008

You suggest that kind of icons?

zatev's Photo zatev 07 Dec 2008

View PostAlexei_Stukov, on 6 Dec 2008, 21:25, said:

You suggest that kind of icons?

I think Admiral posted that pic because I had asked for it. :P I doen't assume he suggests it to be the new type of Icons.

View PostAdmiral, on 6 Dec 2008, 19:12, said:

Heres the pic:

Posted Image
Posted Image
I am getting the same thing, when I use a winter map. So this camo is just the current way how Russian structures in the snow will show. If you would try it in an "Summer-map", the structures will probably show like the pic's shown all around this forum.

Shirou's Photo Shirou 07 Dec 2008

I notice a typo in that just there.

'Builds all Chinese structures and repairs buildings.

Such typo's are all over the mod. Someone care to make a list?