←  Suggestion Forum

Fallout Studios Forums

»

The End Of Days - Report

Alexei_Stukov's Photo Alexei_Stukov 08 Dec 2008

Fixed :) If someone find more please let me know I'm very busy to look by my self now. :D
Oh and about the snow "camouflage" - it is not camo just my vision for snow effects :) I'm not very good at this (excuse me)
Edited by Alexei_Stukov, 08 December 2008 - 16:24.

Russianroots's Photo Russianroots 18 Dec 2008

Please even if it is poor quality add Russian voices. The Chinese ones are really bothering me. I would also suggest a verse or two of the Russian anthem when initially choosing to build a Russian unit. This game really needs some Russian flavor to it to give it that feel.

Alexei_Stukov's Photo Alexei_Stukov 19 Dec 2008

I know that. In the readme file I wrote about it so don't worry we are working

Russianroots's Photo Russianroots 19 Dec 2008

Please don't misunderstand as I love this mode and how you did it. It looks like everybody has covered the things that need corrected. I am going to post a link to a song the Russians credit for helping them win World War two. They say this song really inspired them and maybe it can be the theme music to your mode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzdG21cVJRY...re=channel_page

Russianroots's Photo Russianroots 20 Dec 2008

The Russian officer looks like a Marine in dress blues. Change color of uniform, perhaps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy8mxh0P63M...feature=related

The Russians are known for using music and song to motivate their troops watch this scene and then watch the movie Stalingrad as they sung between battles in the trenches.

edsato82's Photo edsato82 20 Dec 2008

minimum details, like the retraction of the cannon T-90 when shooting
Edited by edsato82, 20 December 2008 - 17:38.

Jazzie Spurs's Photo Jazzie Spurs 20 Dec 2008

View PostRussianroots, on 19 Dec 2008, 11:04, said:

Please don't misunderstand as I love this mode and how you did it. It looks like everybody has covered the things that need corrected. I am going to post a link to a song the Russians credit for helping them win World War two. They say this song really inspired them and maybe it can be the theme music to your mode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzdG21cVJRY...re=channel_page

He can't use that song, since its copyrighted. :P

Russianroots's Photo Russianroots 21 Dec 2008

That's a shame.

Troa Barton's Photo Troa Barton 04 Jan 2009

Me couldn't get the beta to work.

Dauth's Photo Dauth 04 Jan 2009

Put in a clean ZH, load ZH, it works.

Alexei_Stukov's Photo Alexei_Stukov 04 Jan 2009

See for other mod files left. You shouldn't have other mod installed. Also make sure you are placing the mod in the right folder. And extract it with win rar.

Soul's Photo Soul 26 Jun 2009

I think the supply centers are way too pricey since you only allowed 10k start.
Edited by Soul, 26 June 2009 - 23:59.

Alexei_Stukov's Photo Alexei_Stukov 27 Jun 2009

That's the point to fight for supply :D

AZZKIKR's Photo AZZKIKR 27 Jun 2009

the latest beta, the 2U i think has model mistakes, such as russian airfield model missing except doors, and war fact. also

Axel of Sweden's Photo Axel of Sweden 27 Jun 2009

Missing recoil on some vehicles like T-90 and MSTA-s
I would prefer a different cameos for the russian units
Replace the Tank drop with VDV, the VDV is the russian airborne troops known for their tough infantry and parachuted Vehicles
Remake the russian infantry models
Use DDS. format for your textures instead of TGA., it looks alot better ingame

No there is no mistake :D
You can post image of the bug.
Edited by Alexei_Stukov, 27 June 2009 - 10:47.

AZZKIKR's Photo AZZKIKR 27 Jun 2009

Posted Image

Strange only with full health doesn't appear but damaged Is there 8|
hah it is possibele I forgot to add night snow condition :D
I'll fix that
Edited by Alexei_Stukov, 27 June 2009 - 12:43.

Here is the patch. Just extract the file over the old one in your Zero Hour directory

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6KZFH3UL

iEpicFail's Photo iEpicFail 30 Dec 2009

After playing the new version for a little while I found some things I think could be improved.

S-300 / S-400

Ammo counters for the S-300
Longer reload for the S-300

Firstly, I love the S-300 the way it is in terms of range/damage. However, I think it would be better balanced if it took longer for it to reload. Of course it's always nice to know if your SAM is ready to fire, so ammo counters would be nice.

TOPOL-M

Would it be possible to remove the conventional ICBM from the TOPOL after upgrading to nuclear? The reason I ask is because after firing a nuke the HE missile is clearly visible in the silo. That's made even more annoying since you can't fire HE missiles after upgrading.

I love the current TOPOL, mad props for that. I like how the nuclear upgrade commits the TEL to only firing nuclear ICBMs. And I love the current range of the HE ICBMs. It's not too short, and it no longer feels OP since you have to put your $3000 TEL within reach of your enemy to use it.

One GLA suggestion; If you decide to give the GLA a dedicated SAM, please consider the SA-2. It fits their "cheap, old, but decently effective" style perfectly.

And finally, a big thanks for having my two favorite vehicles!

Attached File(s)

• Attached File  TEOD.png (801.66K)
    Number of downloads: 8

Alexei_Stukov's Photo Alexei_Stukov 30 Dec 2009

Tomorrow evening I'll upload a new version with some changes |8