←  Role Playing Games

Fallout Studios Forums

»

Fallout 3: What is your favorite weapons?

Zero's Photo Zero 30 Nov 2008

I don't have FO3... I feel left out....

amazin's Photo amazin 30 Nov 2008

probably gonna get it with my Christmas money or something

... i need a job

DreadNot's Photo DreadNot 08 Dec 2008

Spiked brass knuckles are fun. Kind of rare but are inexpensive to maintain. With some decent unarmed skill, you can easily kill some super mutants real quick. Plus, there's nothing cooler than saying "I just punched an arm off of a super mutant."
Edited by Grim Reaper, 08 December 2008 - 02:42.

Dutchygamer's Photo Dutchygamer 08 Dec 2008

From what I've seen now, I really like the Combat Shotgun for close, (Chinese) Assault Rifle for medium, and Hunting Rifle for long distance. I also have the Minigun, Missile Launcher and Sniper, but I save them for the more though enemies I may come across :rolleyes:

Flechette?'s Photo Flechette? 09 Dec 2008

I've just about finished the game twice over and a few of my favorites are the Victory Rifle, A3-21's plasma rifle (selling it is VERY profitable), the Railway rifle and Lincoln's repeater. I've noticed that by the time you get a combat shotgun or a assault rifle with ample ammo (i.e around level 2-3) it goes downhill in difficulty, anyone feel the same?

Chyros's Photo Chyros 09 Dec 2008

View PostFlechette?, on 9 Dec 2008, 7:34, said:

I've just about finished the game twice over and a few of my favorites are the Victory Rifle, A3-21's plasma rifle (selling it is VERY profitable), the Railway rifle and Lincoln's repeater. I've noticed that by the time you get a combat shotgun or a assault rifle with ample ammo (i.e around level 2-3) it goes downhill in difficulty, anyone feel the same?
Yep. Though it goes one step further downhill again after you acquire a sniper and/or a magnum, and again when you acquire some special weapons.

Waris's Photo Waris 09 Dec 2008

Worry not, that's what mods are for.

AllStarZ's Photo AllStarZ 06 Jan 2009

Ripper and Laser Pistol so far.

amazin's Photo amazin 07 Jan 2009

lincoln's repeater, chinese AR, Syndney's 10mm 'ultra', and shishkebab

MR.Kim's Photo MR.Kim 08 Jan 2009

Perhaps, nuka grenade is the most powerful grenade in fallout 3. Damage is 405 and awesome blue flame.
Another is railway rifle. It's fun with shoot the head and ugh... :D

AllStarZ's Photo AllStarZ 10 Jan 2009

Started a new character. Now that I understand the game more. I now kill certain people (Moriarty, The Family leader,) by placing a grenade in their pocket. For anything else, I just use Vampire's Edge.
Edited by AllStarZ, 10 January 2009 - 23:21.

amazin's Photo amazin 23 Jan 2009

new faves...

Eugene, Flamer, and plasma rifle (for long range)
Edited by umm not dachamp, 23 January 2009 - 17:36.

WNxMastrefubu's Photo WNxMastrefubu 24 Jan 2009

....i like guns

MR.Kim's Photo MR.Kim 08 May 2009

New favorite weapon: Perforator :D

The triger is little bit slow, but has great damage than the Infiltrator.

Kyouko's Photo Kyouko 08 May 2009

Wazer Wifle and Metal Blaster. Oh, the Mysterious Stranger's Magnum is a good one too :D

NergiZed's Photo NergiZed 08 May 2009

Liberty Prime's Eye-beams. :D

A weapon that you can get without the Console? Definitely the perforator. :D

MR.Kim's Photo MR.Kim 09 May 2009

View PostIron_Golem, on 8 May 2009, 19:13, said:

Wazer Wifle and Metal Blaster. Oh, the Mysterious Stranger's Magnum is a good one too :D

Yup, that damage is 9000. :D

Comrade Sanders's Photo Comrade Sanders 10 May 2009

(Insert 4chan Meme here)

for me, its the Automatic Shotgun. too bad its made from martial that used to contain carbonated beverages. D:D
also the Chinese assault rifle,Lincoln repeater, and plasma rifle.

Rich19's Photo Rich19 10 May 2009

Shishkebab, deathclaw gauntlet and dart gun. The shishkebab has amazing damage with the pyromaniac perk, the gauntlet ignores all armour (making things like enclave troops and mirelurks a piece of cake, especially when stealthed), and the dart gun cripples both an enemy's legs so they can't charge you. Deathclaws suddenly got a whole lot easier to kill.

Yeah, I'm a melee player.

Hobbesy's Photo Hobbesy 10 May 2009

I love the Chinese Officer's Pistol. D:D

Dr. Strangelove's Photo Dr. Strangelove 10 May 2009

My modded firelance with infinite ammo that never degrades.

AllStarZ's Photo AllStarZ 11 May 2009

A modified Chinese pistol that works on full automatic.

Ghostrider's Photo Ghostrider 11 May 2009

Man, I adore Eugene and Vengeance (uber gatling and laser-gatling guns, respectively). Nothing like riddling a Vertibird with 5mm rounds until it explodes. D:D

allon's Photo allon 10 Jun 2009

Victory Rifle all the way. got sneak skill 100 and lot's off .308 ammo so i just sneak toward the enemie and when i got a clear view of his face i pull out my big sodding gun and blow the bastard into pieces. pretty badass along with the sniper/bloody mess perk

MR.Kim's Photo MR.Kim 24 Jun 2009

New my fav. weapons for Point Lookout. :)

Double-Barrel Shotgun: It's easy to find this weapon when you arrive at Point Lookout. There is one unique Double-Barrel Shotgun, but this weapon doesn't exist in the game itself.
Luckly, I used console commands and got this weapon.

Microwave Emitter: It's very powerful energy weapon and critical kills burn enemies.

Fertilizer Shovel: It's very unique shovel and it does -4 HP for 10 seconds on strike.
Edited by MR.Kim, 24 June 2009 - 19:53.