Your most listened.

WNxMastrefubu's Photo WNxMastrefubu 21 Feb 2009

he is good. HM2=masterpiece

Dauth's Photo Dauth 21 Feb 2009

View PostWaris, on 14 Feb 2009, 17:19, said:

View PostDauth, on 13 Feb 2009, 6:00, said:

Bit Rate 128kbps

:confused:
Roughly 1Mb/minute and unless I can be bothered to fix the wiring in my sub woofer the speakers are too difficult to balance properly anyway.

Reaper94's Photo Reaper94 08 Mar 2009

I dont have iTunes, is there anyway ican find this stuff out from windows media player as i only recently installed winamp.

Waris's Photo Waris 08 Mar 2009

View PostWaris, on 12 Feb 2009, 2:59, said:

In Library view right click the columns (the one you use to sort stuff), go to Choose Columns..., check the Play count box and OK.

Reaper94's Photo Reaper94 08 Mar 2009

View PostMoomin, on 8 Mar 2009, 9:34, said:

View PostWaris, on 12 Feb 2009, 2:59, said:

In Library view right click the columns (the one you use to sort stuff), go to Choose Columns..., check the Play count box and OK.

ahh thankyou

i think its safe to say mine is the heaviest here :|8::sly::sly:

Posted Image

BeefJeRKy's Photo BeefJeRKy 08 Mar 2009

1.51 GB not too much

Alias's Photo Alias 08 Mar 2009

That's a new concept altogether... how much music everyone has - lets kickstart this thread with that!

I have ~17gb.

Libains's Photo Libains 08 Mar 2009

About 34Gb. Total media content is around 150Gb tho.

Dauth's Photo Dauth 08 Mar 2009

Hmmm this is going to get rather spammy, tbh the original topic was better, perhaps you can add it as a side note with a post of your most listened instead.

RaiDK's Photo RaiDK 15 Mar 2009

46GB, 7,000ish tracks.

Also, my top listened tracks according to last.fm are:
Overall: Wart Hog - Ramones
Last 12 Months: Wart Hog - Ramones
Last 6 Months: Teenage Lobotomy - Ramones
Last Month: Tattoo - The Who
Last 7 Days: Pinball Wizard - The Who

Dutchygamer's Photo Dutchygamer 15 Mar 2009

4.7 GB in total
Most listened: Zerstören by Rammstein

Ion Cannon!'s Photo Ion Cannon! 17 Mar 2009

View PostJörmungandr, on 8 Mar 2009, 9:46, said:

i think its safe to say mine is the heaviest here ::)::dope::dope:

Wrong, mines a fair bit heavier.

Posted Image

Shirou's Photo Shirou 22 Mar 2009

Posted Image

It's a fair bet..

But don't you ever get tired of Melodic Death Metal? I seem to want other things too once in a while :P
Edited by Aftershock, 22 March 2009 - 21:26.

Ion Cannon!'s Photo Ion Cannon! 25 Mar 2009

Its not all MDM, Nightwish, Disturbed, Muse ect. None are melodic death metal.

I see you also like requiem for a dream, I listen to that when i'm stressed.

Alias's Photo Alias 21 Jul 2009

/tumbleweed
Posted Image
Posted Image

Dutchygamer's Photo Dutchygamer 21 Jul 2009

Posted Image
As said before, Frank Klepacki FTW :P

General's Photo General 21 Jul 2009

I see so many Rock there :S

Ixonoclast's Photo Ixonoclast 21 Jul 2009

Whoever around here calls himself the heaviest guy around... Move over. Here is the Lord of Gutdripping Goreslashing Bloodcurdling Intestinechurning Bonesnapping Marrowsucking Skinfestering Fleshtearing Metal. Of course, I don't listen metal all the time, it's just that metal has a certain mesmerising quality to it, I can listen it for hours and hours without "noticing" it.

Posted Image
Edited by Ixonoclast, 21 July 2009 - 16:09.

Ion Cannon!'s Photo Ion Cannon! 21 Jul 2009

View PostIxonoclast, on 21 Jul 2009, 17:07, said:

Whoever around here calls himself the heaviest guy around... Move over. Here is the Lord of Gutdripping Goreslashing Bloodcurdling Intestinechurning Bonesnapping Marrowsucking Skinfestering Fleshtearing Metal. Of course, I don't listen metal all the time, it's just that metal has a certain mesmerising quality to it, I can listen it for hours and hours without "noticing" it.

Posted Image

Fair to say i've not heard of a single one of those artists.

I wouldn't have said Lustmord was metal though, more dark foreboding ambience. Thats just from a short listen of Heresy though.

Its fairly easy to see which band i've been listening to most recently.

Posted Image
Edited by Ion Cannon!, 21 July 2009 - 16:34.

Chyros's Photo Chyros 21 Jul 2009

View PostIxonoclast, on 21 Jul 2009, 18:07, said:

Of course, I don't listen metal all the time, it's just that metal has a certain mesmerising quality to it, I can listen it for hours and hours without "noticing" it.
How do you even do that? After I've listened to metal for about ten minutes, even just light metal such as heavy metal (:P), my ears start to hurt because it's all just loud noises all the time. Do you turn the volume down or something?
Edited by Chyros, 21 July 2009 - 19:25.

Pav:3d's Photo Pav:3d 21 Jul 2009

View PostChyros, on 21 Jul 2009, 20:25, said:

Of course, I don't listen metal all the time, it's just that metal has a certain mesmerising quality to it, I can listen it for hours and hours without "noticing" it.
How do you even do that? After I've listened to metal for about ten minutes, even just light metal such as heavy metal (:P), my ears start to hurt because it's all just loud noises all the time. Do you turn the volume down or something?

Lightweight ;)

@Ixonoclast:
I would post mine which features, dare I say as Gutdripping Goreslashing Bloodcurdling Intestinechurning Bonesnapping Marrowsucking Skinfestering Fleshtearing stuff :P (though more goregrind/brutal death than black and doom) but when i updated goddamn winamp it reset the top played.

Libains's Photo Libains 21 Jul 2009

I should really post my library, but as my sister has recently been on this computer more than I have, it's filled with Dashboard Confessional and the latest trash from Now 79876751! etc. I'll see about a copy from iPod once I've updated it - should be more representative.

Ixonoclast's Photo Ixonoclast 21 Jul 2009

View PostChyros, on 21 Jul 2009, 20:25, said:

It's all about songwriting. Metal is very... straightforward without real suprises in the structures of the songs.

When I'm listening free jazz, breakcore, classical music or just anything that sounds chaotic or unpredictable, I really try to follow all the things the musicians play...

Jok3r's Photo Jok3r 21 Jul 2009

hehe. lots of Rise Against. I'm seeing them live a week from tommorrow. As you can see, not so much metal as rock, punk, alt rock and such. Been reset fairly recently, so a lot of classic rock stuff I usually listen to has been overshadowed by Rise Against :P.

Posted Image