←  Anime

Fallout Studios Forums

»

The unnofficial Type Moon discussion thread

Overdose's Photo Overdose 08 Mar 2009

Posted Image

I opened this thread for us fans to discuss the wonderful Type Moon universe which includes:

Kara No Kyokai
Tsukihime (Advanced and Plus)
Melty Blood
Fate/Stay Night
Fate/Code
Edited by Overdose, 08 March 2009 - 03:12.

Lizzie's Photo Lizzie 10 Mar 2009

Ok for a discussion start. Which of the 3 is your favorite? Kara No Kyokai, Fate/Stay Night, or Tsukihime?

Mine's torn between KnK and F/SN but I'm going to say F/SN. Especially the Heavens Feel and Unlimited Bladeworks routes.
Edited by Lizzie, 10 March 2009 - 13:44.

Overdose's Photo Overdose 10 Mar 2009

I've only been through a part of KnK and Tsukihime but so far I must say Tsukihime is my favorite. Even with the creepy erotic content, it has vampires, demons, maids, drama, romance, comedy and plenty of horror too. That's more up my alley as it feels like its more of a package. KnK does get the best anime award being definitely one of top 10 OVAs I have ever watched.
Edited by Overdose, 10 March 2009 - 13:59.

Lizzie's Photo Lizzie 10 Mar 2009

Knk does get my best anime reward. F/SN's is good but the Visual Novel is better.

BeefJeRKy's Photo BeefJeRKy 10 Mar 2009

Question: Anything at all related to Sailor Moon?

Overdose's Photo Overdose 10 Mar 2009

Of course not otherwise I don't think any of us would be discussing it.

BeefJeRKy's Photo BeefJeRKy 10 Mar 2009

View PostOverdose, on 10 Mar 2009, 16:33, said:

Of course not otherwise I don't think any of us would be discussing it.

That's what I thought.

Lizzie's Photo Lizzie 14 Mar 2009

Just finished both the Fate/Stay Night Visual novel and the Anime. Anime is good. The VN is the better though.

RtZ's Photo RtZ 23 Apr 2009

The F/SN visual novel is sex. Literally.

Also KnK novels I hear are coming to USA. Apparently was in a issue of FAUST or something like that.
On that note, Actress Again will also have Ryougi added in. http://www.e56.info/mbaaps2/index.html check it out if you haven't already.

Overdose's Photo Overdose 23 Apr 2009

Lizzie is going to shit her pants when she finds out about this.

Lizzie's Photo Lizzie 28 Apr 2009

That's awesome. It's time for some Shiki on Skiki MEDP action. >.>

Rtz: So is Tsukihime but honestly the hentai portions don't overpower the whole story. Which is good. Hell you can install F/SN without the sex scenes anyway.
Edited by Lizzie, 28 April 2009 - 14:40.

RtZ's Photo RtZ 29 Apr 2009

Haha nah I meant more like reading it was almost as gratifying as sex ;)

Man I really need to get down to reading Tsukihime again. It's been too long, and I've almost forgotten what happened in Hisui's + Kohaku's routes.

Lizzie's Photo Lizzie 01 May 2009

View PostRtZ, on 29 Apr 2009, 15:40, said:

Man I really need to get down to reading Tsukihime again. It's been too long, and I've almost forgotten what happened in Hisui's + Kohaku's routes.

Freaky mental shit. That's what. :P

RtZ's Photo RtZ 24 May 2009

In case you guys haven't seen the new footage yet. Ryougi and seifuku Akiha confirmed. http://www.e56.info/mbaaps2/index.html <---under movie panel or you can watch below

Fuck yes, awesome BGM.

Theres another vid with Roa vs Shiki but too lazy to find it.
Edited by RtZ, 24 May 2009 - 17:40.

Destiny's Photo Destiny 04 Oct 2010

Bumpy bumpy, the Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works anime is out, btw. Was there a thread for F/SN? I don't...recall we made one.

Owwie typo
Edited by Destiny, 04 October 2010 - 13:54.