←  Data Bunker

Fallout Studios Forums

»

FSDB achievement

Dauth's Photo Dauth 22 Mar 2009

We have reached 1000 pages on the FSDB. I'd like to thank everyone who contributed to the FSDB and set the challenge of reaching 1337 pages by the end of 2009. My thanks to all our editors and contributors.

CodeCat's Photo CodeCat 22 Mar 2009

Fallout Studios has achieved The Writer Block.
Fallout Studios has achieved Community Milestone 3.

Dutchygamer's Photo Dutchygamer 22 Mar 2009

Wohoo! Three cheers for ourselfs! :P

Libains's Photo Libains 22 Mar 2009

Indeed, congrats to everyone that has helped us reach this milestone, it's certainly a great amount of time and effort gone in.

BeefJeRKy's Photo BeefJeRKy 22 Mar 2009

Excellent job to Dauth AJ, CommanderJB, Codecat and everyone else who contributed to the wiki!

CommanderJB's Photo CommanderJB 22 Mar 2009

My contributions have been fairly limited in their scope, so I can't take a lot of credit. Dauth bears the majority of the blame burden of having built the FSDB into what it is today, shortly followed by CodeCat, so I think that these two deserve our greatest accolades. It's a genuinely excellent resource that enhances the community as a whole, and I encourage everyone to use it as often as they can - and, of course, expand it if you feel like it.

Destiny's Photo Destiny 23 Mar 2009

Congratulations, FSDB, Dauth, CommanderJB, Codecat and the others who've helped out. Hey, it might not be much but it counts :mad: I'm sure we'll reach page 1337 in no time if the forum's productivity is good. For over 9000...let's hope that doesn't happen after 2012. |8