←  Role Playing Games

Fallout Studios Forums

»

Fallout 3: Point Lookout DLC trailer

MR.Kim's Photo MR.Kim 03 Jun 2009

This is remind me about very close to "House of Dead" or something old horror movies(feel like a 1950s).

Can't wait release late this June. 8|
Edited by MR.Kim, 03 June 2009 - 05:08.

Nem's Photo Nem 03 Jun 2009

Ugh, Downloading all of the different DLC's would be quite the hassle. I hope they release some kind of complete pack down the line.

NergiZed's Photo NergiZed 03 Jun 2009

View PostNem, on 3 Jun 2009, 1:30, said:

Ugh, Downloading all of the different DLC's would be quite the hassle. I hope they release some kind of complete pack down the line.

They are releasing the DLC in sets of two in the form of physical media, they are also gonna release a 'complete pack' somewhere down the line.

Nice trailer btw.

It's already release the first DLC pack wiht OA and The Pitt. Also, the second DLC will be release with Broken Steel and Ponit Lookout.
Hopefully, they will release all DLC packs soon.

Now about Point Lookout, they did well than last all three DCL and keeps better new environment in this game.

BeefJeRKy's Photo BeefJeRKy 03 Jun 2009

The Game of the Year Edition releases in November and contains all the DLC I think.

Kaido's Photo Kaido 03 Jun 2009

View PostScope, on 3 Jun 2009, 8:59, said:

The Game of the Year Edition releases in November and contains all the DLC I think.

There's also a Game of the Year Edition arriving in October for all three formats. This includes the original game plus all five DLC add-ons and costs 40 quid on consoles or 30 quid on PC.

Source
Edited by Drag#!, 03 June 2009 - 09:41.

amazin's Photo amazin 03 Jun 2009

i think i have a new favorite DLC already, that one looks badass (side-by-side shotgun!)

plus it looks a lot less linear from what you can see

Dutchygamer's Photo Dutchygamer 03 Jun 2009

Did I spy double-barreled shotgun? 8|

Yup, that's new weapon and here new features Point Lookout.

New weapons:
Double-barreled shotgun
Axe
Shovel

New Location:
The Duchess Gambit
Point Lookout
Lighthouse
Old Calvert Mansion[4]
Trapper Shack

See more details: http://fallout.wikia...t_Lookout_(DLC)