←  Video Archive Room

Fallout Studios Forums

»

Awesome Animation Skills

BeefJeRKy's Photo BeefJeRKy 04 Nov 2009

This video is seriously awesome

General's Photo General 04 Nov 2009

This is how the game graphics will be for PS4 , and lol I love the cast part , clever XD And no wonder why rendering took 110 days :cool:

Ion Cannon!'s Photo Ion Cannon! 04 Nov 2009

[quote name='JRK' post='713106' date='4 Nov 2009, 15:43']
This video is seriously awesome[/quote]

Won't be long before he gets given a job to design awesome adverts or game animations.

Pav:3d's Photo Pav:3d 04 Nov 2009

RENDERING TOOK HALF A YEAR?!

That was some seriously amazing stuff, mind blowing that he made that all himself

Slightly Wonky Robob's Photo Slightly Wonky Robob 04 Nov 2009

HOLY AWESOME [img]http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/pp129/JonThePon/Smilies/:cool:.png[/img]

Wizard's Photo Wizard 04 Nov 2009

Posted Image

Very awesome

Sgt. Nuker's Photo Sgt. Nuker 04 Nov 2009

I do like the Apache hitting the camera and the "lens" breaking. Very nice touch. Saw the underdog victory coming, but the animation was spot on. The music choices for the different scenes was quite good as well, particularly the Russian themed ending and the Pirates of the Caribbean starting line clips.

TheDR's Photo TheDR 04 Nov 2009

Smooth animations, its like a giant job-seeking bomb :cool:

On the topic of animation, I was reading about Pixar movies for an essay, it takes them 6 hours per a frame (sometimes up to 90 hours D: ), with 25 frames per second. Pixar have the best rendering software and a whole farm of computers, no wonder it took so long to render this guys video.

View PostTheDR, on 4 Nov 2009, 17:34, said:

On the topic of animation, I was reading about Pixar movies for an essay, it takes them 6 hours per a frame (sometimes up to 90 hours D: ), with 25 frames per second. Pixar have the best rendering software and a whole farm of computers, no wonder it took so long to render this guys video.

...and there stuff still looks like shit Posted Image

Ghostrider's Photo Ghostrider 04 Nov 2009

View PostTed Turner, on 4 Nov 2009, 12:36, said:

Like shit? I'm not sure you're talking about the same Pixar. :cool:

Warbz's Photo Warbz 04 Nov 2009

View PostGhostrider, on 4 Nov 2009, 17:46, said:

View PostTed Turner, on 4 Nov 2009, 12:36, said:

Like shit? I'm not sure you're talking about the same Pixar. :)

I'm with Ghostrider. :cool:

BeefJeRKy's Photo BeefJeRKy 04 Nov 2009

View PostTed Turner, on 4 Nov 2009, 19:36, said:

Depends on the movie. Wall-E and Up! disagree with you :cool: Either way, Dreamworks are bettah at CGI imo.

View PostJRK, on 4 Nov 2009, 18:52, said:

View PostTed Turner, on 4 Nov 2009, 19:36, said:

Depends on the movie. Wall-E and Up! disagree with you :cool: Either way, Dreamworks are bettah at CGI imo.

If you are talking about the Robot side of things, then yes, that was brilliant... but they always ruin things by putting those "things" in it (people) "What should we make the people look like this time?", "Pink blobs", "yeah sounds like a plan" :)

Pandut's Photo Pandut 04 Nov 2009

He spelled 'Silly' wrong...

TheDR's Photo TheDR 04 Nov 2009

View PostSobek, on 4 Nov 2009, 20:43, said:

He spelled 'Silly' wrong...

He can spell every word in the video wrong if he really wants to :xD:

Animation skills > Spelling skills.