Dauth
Gabriel Angelos
DerKrieger
Amdrial
Wanderer
Stinger
Iron Golem

Chyro-edit: updats
Edited by Chyros, 29 November 2009 - 01:21.

Chyros's Photo Chyros 11 Nov 2009

When the 20th or something hits, I'm going to maximally game the shit out of you all |8 .

For the moment I have some VERY demanding exams to prepare for, but after that it's go time :D .

Wanderer's Photo Wanderer 11 Nov 2009

I'm thinking of getting this but not sure yet what to do. I liked MW alot and this looks so great :D

General's Photo General 11 Nov 2009

View PostWanderer, on 11 Nov 2009, 23:52, said:

I'm thinking of getting this but not sure yet what to do. I liked MW alot and this looks so great :D

I played the campaign for 3.5 hours and man its a lot better than first one, and if you like particular things about first one, you will see them in more improved way at 2, I see nothing bad in this game yet |8

Wanderer's Photo Wanderer 12 Nov 2009

I know the singleplayer is good old IW. It's the multiplayer that I'm worried about

deltaepsilon's Photo deltaepsilon 12 Nov 2009

0:42 is best bit
Edited by deltaepsilon, 12 November 2009 - 06:20.

That is the exact reason why I don't know what to do. I live in finland so I'm kinda far from everyone. If the game is like that, then there is no point of playing :pimp:

General's Photo General 12 Nov 2009

The thing deltaepsilon post is not related for everyone, from my other multiplayer gaming experiences, I remember such things happened aswell ( in L4D ) but its like % 1 or something, most games runs smoothly.

Wizard's Photo Wizard 12 Nov 2009

Right, I will be available tonight for some serious MP ACTION. RAR!!!

HIS NAME WAS SOAP MAC-FUCKING-TAVISH Posted Image

It's starting to seem like my interest in this game is far greater than my ability to resist buying this, so in a few days I might be playing this too :pimp:

General's Photo General 12 Nov 2009

View PostWanderer, on 12 Nov 2009, 23:19, said:

It's starting to seem like my interest in this game is far greater than my ability to resist buying this, so in a few days I might be playing this too :D

You will not be disappointed sir :pimp:

deltaepsilon's Photo deltaepsilon 13 Nov 2009

Eh, I suppose I'll be getting this when it becomes half-price or something. Would've bought it ASAP without hesitation (at a slightly reduced price) like I did with COD 4, but the issues with the MP and the game suffering from consolitis was a major deterrent. There's no doubt the SP will still be awesome, though. Atm one of my friends is obtaining the game via "alternate" means and I intend to get it off him.

Wizard's Photo Wizard 24 Nov 2009

Ok, we need to get some more games going. Last nights were fun, even the FS v pubby games. Anyone out there who is thinking about getting this game, do so! You have been told. All those with it had better let us know NOW!

Wanderer's Photo Wanderer 24 Nov 2009

I've just recently found the joy of playing MW2 with friends :loel: So feel free to add me to steam. Same name, same game picture

Chyros's Photo Chyros 24 Nov 2009

Ah yes, I have it and I've managed to make the game start up somewhat normally for me now. I'm still sometimes getting some kind of connection issue during some games but I heavily suspect this is something on my side & will try to fix it ASAP. I'm definitely up for games and tons of them at that ^^ .

Stinger's Photo Stinger 27 Nov 2009

I'm off this weekend so count me in for some games, too. ;) |8

Kyouko's Photo Kyouko 28 Nov 2009

I would love to join.

Edit: Add me too
Edited by Iron_Golem, 28 November 2009 - 23:44.

Chyros's Photo Chyros 29 Nov 2009

Updated the list in the first post (though General won't be joining us for about a year, I've left him on it) - Golem, what's your Steam ID?

Kyouko's Photo Kyouko 30 Nov 2009

I think its viper66584

Wizard's Photo Wizard 30 Nov 2009

I am off work and am around all day if someone wants to hit me up for some games.