←  Forum/Desktop Artwork

Fallout Studios Forums

»

Futschki Sigs.

Futschki's Photo Futschki 04 Jan 2010

Hello everyone, I'm formerly known as Abourror, and I was a kinda active member of the community.
So I thought I'd just make a sigs thread instead of a 'Hey I'm back' in general discussions.

So since first semester is almost done in the uni, I have some freetime so I thought I'd go back to making sigs, anyway there we go:

Posted Image

I've been listening a lot to evanescence's songs lately ... Opinions :shakehead: ?

Pav:3d's Photo Pav:3d 04 Jan 2010

Looks gd! maybe sharpen it a bit?

You mean sharpen the render, the background? or all of it?

Pav:3d's Photo Pav:3d 04 Jan 2010

Bg and render, words may come up funnily if sharpened, play with it :shakehead:

TheDR's Photo TheDR 04 Jan 2010

I think he means sharpen it all.

The only thing i think its missing is a second colour, otherwise its very good.

Edit: It all depends on the level of sharpness and how blurry the text was before, i think that text would look fine after a sharpen, but i could be wrong :shakehead:
Edited by TheDR, 04 January 2010 - 16:53.

Hmm.. yeah I see your point, but I don't think it'd look better since that's not really a text, it's their lyrics brushes. But I think I could recreate those they'd look kinda better?

Edit: Sharpened a bit:
Posted Image

You can compare with my current sig, better?
Edited by Futschki, 04 January 2010 - 17:14.

TheDR's Photo TheDR 04 Jan 2010

The sharping looks great, maybe it could do with being toned down a notch on the main text, but otherwise it looks much clearer and eye catching.

Ion Cannon!'s Photo Ion Cannon! 04 Jan 2010

Looks much better than the unsharpened version :shakehead:

CJ's Photo CJ 04 Jan 2010

Just remove the sharpening on your nickname as the font you used doesn't suit the effect well :shakehead:
Also, the avatar is way too blurry, and " where was my" looks like " where was mg" D:

Other than that, it's great :read:

Uhm tried to fix that:
Posted Image

Opinions?

Nem's Photo Nem 04 Jan 2010

Not a fan of the dimensions but the that is some awesome font. Nice work, and good to see you around.

Libains's Photo Libains 04 Jan 2010

Good to see you again Fut, some nice work on that sig, especially with the few modifications made since the initial one :shakehead: