←  Political Area

Fallout Studios Forums

»

Australia bans Women with small breasts fr...

Warbz's Photo Warbz 28 Jan 2010

http://www.somebodythinkofthechildren.com/...-small-breasts/

May be fake, not sure. But hella funny.

...Unless you're an Aussie.
Edited by W!, 28 January 2010 - 10:26.

Wizard's Photo Wizard 28 Jan 2010

There are some strange issues coming from Australia these days.

Anyway, moved to Politcal Area as that is what this is, politics.

deltaepsilon's Photo deltaepsilon 28 Jan 2010

I really don't reckon that's fake.

It's definitely feasible considering the amount of censorship related bullshit going on down here.

(showed the link to a couple of friends, got responses ranging from "ROFL" to "you have got to be fucking kidding me")
Edited by deltaepsilon, 28 January 2010 - 10:52.

Imagine a woman reading this, if they have small breast sizes. This is almost implyng that it's unnatural or obscene not to have large breats...
Edited by W!, 28 January 2010 - 10:55.

Numbers's Photo Numbers 28 Jan 2010

That is lulzy. They do have a good point but damn. Australian Government is so paranoid.

Can anyone please tell me where Australia gets its totalitarean censorship policies from? What cultural/sociological/historical events have brought this about? It honestly defies logic.

deltaepsilon's Photo deltaepsilon 28 Jan 2010

Bored uber-conservative politicians who would rather deal with non-issues than actual issues? I really don't know, I like to think most Australians are fairly regular.

RaiDK's Photo RaiDK 28 Jan 2010

On the basis of being an Australian and having heard nothing about this, I'm going to assume it's fake?

Hmm well, that site seems to be the only place reporting it so yeah.
Edited by RaiDK, 28 January 2010 - 11:54.

Hmm there is usually something that causes this ultra-conservative position. We have laws here in the UK that have been created because of certain criminal incidents that have been championed by the press. Have there been any incidents in the past that have been attributed to either video games or movies? The 'natural born killers' effect so to speak? If not it seems that perhaps the conservative Christian movements in Australia have more power than elsewhere.
Edited by Wizard, 28 January 2010 - 11:54.

Numbers's Photo Numbers 28 Jan 2010

Well if it's fake well. Still we actually considered the fact that it's real. And that itself says something about Australia.
Edited by Numbers, 28 January 2010 - 12:17.

If it is fake they are doing a good job.

Update: http://www.somebodythinkofthechildren.com/...ll-breasts-ban/

Chyros's Photo Chyros 28 Jan 2010

" The Australian Sex Party"

Seriously, politics in Australia must be hella weird :P .

Chyros, on 28 Jan 2010, 13:27, said:

" The Australian Sex Party"

Swingers club? lol

Major Fuckup's Photo Major Fuckup 25 Feb 2010

It has to be fake on the basis that it hasn't gotten any media attention what so ever and that the web site is how i and a few mates got knowledge of it.

SquigPie's Photo SquigPie 06 Mar 2010

I agree completely with Australia, only large-boobed women should be allowed on the internet. :P