←  Serial Spammers

Fallout Studios Forums

»

A modest discussion of the temporal physic...

SquigPie's Photo SquigPie 10 Mar 2010

Topic title says it all.

Discuss.
Edited by SquigPie, 10 March 2010 - 08:55.

deltaepsilon's Photo deltaepsilon 10 Mar 2010

Boobs.

Destiny's Photo Destiny 10 Mar 2010

But the entropy and Maxwell's demon...

CJ's Photo CJ 10 Mar 2010

WHAT.THE.FUCK?!

Major Fuckup's Photo Major Fuckup 10 Mar 2010

Lamb chops any one?

Destiny's Photo Destiny 10 Mar 2010

Schrodinger's Sheep sounds nice, but the Lion will come and make them all into atomically unstable elements and the ghosts of the sheep will bug me =/

Pav:3d's Photo Pav:3d 10 Mar 2010

Well, where to start on such an open ended discussion, I fear it may be too open ended

BeefJeRKy's Photo BeefJeRKy 10 Mar 2010

Classical thermodynamics cannot be applied on a quantum scale :duh:

/discussion

Libains's Photo Libains 10 Mar 2010

It is always possible, it applies on the theory of an animal, rather than specifically a cat.

/discussion.

TheDR's Photo TheDR 10 Mar 2010

Catapults don't use cats at all!

/discussion

ΓΛPTΘΓ's Photo ΓΛPTΘΓ 10 Mar 2010

Toast.

/discussion

Jazzie Spurs's Photo Jazzie Spurs 10 Mar 2010

Posted Image
/Thread

SquigPie's Photo SquigPie 10 Mar 2010

Well, if there both were a cat, a dog, and a mouse inside the box, what would happen? would the poison kill them all three, would the cat kill the mouse and the dog kill the cat? or would the mouse somehow mutate due to the poison and kill both the dog and cat, then break out and start eating people? Would they make a movie about the mutant mouse? Would Eddie Murphy star? Would this somehow kick new life in Eddie Murphy's career, would Eddie Murphy then, in happiness of his renewed purpose here in life, in a drunken haze of marijuana, cocain, vodka, and coolant drive over some poor sod named Steven McKinsey, would somebody make a movie about Steven McKinsey's life? would Chuck Norris star? Would Chuck Norris carebear stare down a grizzly bear down a stair?.....
Ahhh, quantumn mechanics! How it brings me back!

Chyros's Photo Chyros 11 Mar 2010

All arguments presented in this discussion are invalid, since the chance of them being true is x divided by infinity equals zero so everything ever is impossible :duh: .

Destiny's Photo Destiny 11 Mar 2010

But the theory of randomness and possibilities equate that all possibilities have a 0.0000000000000000000000000....001% chance of happening...no matter how ridiculous or what.

Libains's Photo Libains 11 Mar 2010

View PostSquigPie, on 10 Mar 2010, 20:49, said:

Well, if there both were a cat, a dog, and a mouse inside the box, what would happen? would the poison kill them all three, would the cat kill the mouse and the dog kill the cat? or would the mouse somehow mutate due to the poison and kill both the dog and cat, then break out and start eating people? Would they make a movie about the mutant mouse? Would Eddie Murphy star? Would this somehow kick new life in Eddie Murphy's career, would Eddie Murphy then, in happiness of his renewed purpose here in life, in a drunken haze of marijuana, cocain, vodka, and coolant drive over some poor sod named Steven McKinsey, would somebody make a movie about Steven McKinsey's life? would Chuck Norris star? Would Chuck Norris carebear stare down a grizzly bear down a stair?.....
Ahhh, quantumn mechanics! How it brings me back!

AKA the butterfly effect...

Don't forget about causality!

BeefJeRKy's Photo BeefJeRKy 11 Mar 2010

I LIKE TURTLES

SquigPie's Photo SquigPie 11 Mar 2010

What if the butterfly was a....
Posted Image
What!?! were did that Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann come from? it must've taken some kind of tactical geniu....CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!
Edited by SquigPie, 11 March 2010 - 07:10.

SonicBoom's Photo SonicBoom 11 Mar 2010

I'm not sure I understand.

SquigPie's Photo SquigPie 11 Mar 2010

Youth these days, doesn't even understand the most basic of common knowledge! :duh:

Posted Image

Liten's Photo Liten 11 Mar 2010

Posted Image
I do not understand

Posted Image
Why not?