Fallout Studios Forums

»

SHINE! IN THE NAME OF ZEUS

Alias's Photo Alias 14 May 2010

SMASH EVERYTHING INTO ATOMS!

That is all.

RaiDK's Photo RaiDK 14 May 2010

:3

I would like to remind you all I told you all like a year ago to go watch this because it was awesome and none of you did so D:

Alias's Photo Alias 14 May 2010

If that didn't convince you, perhaps the narrator can.

ENEEEEEEEEERGEEEEEERRRR ZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETO

Edited by Alias, 14 May 2010 - 07:21.

BeefJeRKy's Photo BeefJeRKy 14 May 2010

I feel TTGL has spoiled me. Needs more galaxy sized mecha :P

SquigPie's Photo SquigPie 14 May 2010

Alias's Photo Alias 15 May 2010

Scope, on 15 May 2010, 3:46, said:

I feel TTGL has spoiled me. Needs more galaxy sized mecha :P
Trust me, the virility level in Shin Mazinger is very high. And the story is utterly brilliant (although complete and utter wat at the last episode, you need to rewatch everything for it to make sense). You should watch it after Gurren Lagann, like what I did. If there's anything that come close to PIERCE THE AWESOME of Gurren Lagann, it's this.

Zero's Photo Zero 21 Sep 2010

Alias, on 15 May 2010, 2:07, said:

Scope, on 15 May 2010, 3:46, said:

I feel TTGL has spoiled me. Needs more galaxy sized mecha 8|
Trust me, the virility level in Shin Mazinger is very high. And the story is utterly brilliant (although complete and utter wat at the last episode, you need to rewatch everything for it to make sense). You should watch it after Gurren Lagann, like what I did. If there's anything that come close to PIERCE THE AWESOME of Gurren Lagann, it's this.

Having the opening theme of the original sung by Brokenly Awesome Ichiro Mizuki (founding member of JAM Project, as well as one of the most well known singers in Japan) definitely helps: