←  General Discussion and Introductions

Fallout Studios Forums

»

Shortie Graduates today

Short Stuff's Photo Short Stuff 06 Jun 2010

Hey guys, Been awhile Since I left for the Airforce :D But im graduating today, and Idk, felt like stopping in to see whats changed before I head off lol.

Ion Cannon!'s Photo Ion Cannon! 06 Jun 2010

View PostShort Stuff, on 6 Jun 2010, 16:09, said:

Hey guys, Been awhile Since I left for the Airforce :D But im graduating today, and Idk, felt like stopping in to see whats changed before I head off lol.

Long time no see, if you take a quick look around you'll see alot has changed. I'm sure many will still remember you though. Congrats on your graduation, what are your plans for the future?

TheDR's Photo TheDR 06 Jun 2010

Congratulations on the graduation :D

Its nice to see old members come back occasionally, how has the Airforce been for you?

Jok3r's Photo Jok3r 06 Jun 2010

Congratulations. We never really knew each other (you left around the time I joined), but congrats all the same. How's military life going for you?

Hobbesy's Photo Hobbesy 06 Jun 2010

Congrats Shortie, good to see you're still around these days! It's a shame you aren't around more, it sucks being the only de-facto redneck here. :D
Edited by Hobbesy, 06 June 2010 - 17:09.

Chyros's Photo Chyros 06 Jun 2010

Congratulations, Shortie. I remember the day you set off :D . Welcome back!

Slightly Wonky Robob's Photo Slightly Wonky Robob 06 Jun 2010

Congrats, Shortie! :D

BeefJeRKy's Photo BeefJeRKy 06 Jun 2010

Congrats Short Stuff! Hope your career will be fruitful.

Destiny's Photo Destiny 06 Jun 2010

Welcome back, Short Stuff! How was the Air Force training?

Short Stuff's Photo Short Stuff 07 Jun 2010

Its been Fun...And Tiring, But I plan on being Explosives Ordinance Disposal. EOD. I actually cant wait, I've always been preaty good at that kind of stuff. Than after 6 years of that, I should have my vision fixed, and im gonna re-enlist as a PJ (They're the guys who do halo jumps) :P But I did miss this place, I see alot of people left......LAME :\

SonicBoom's Photo SonicBoom 07 Jun 2010

Yeah, that SonicBoom guy keeps leaving.

Congratulations, Shortie! Been a while, eh?

Amdrial's Photo Amdrial 07 Jun 2010

Nice to see you pop in again Short! As you just said, a lot has changed, people have left, people have come, but remember, home always stays home :P (And once you enter, you can't leave either)

Short Stuff's Photo Short Stuff 21 Jan 2011

Well sorry for the late reply :whaa: My career path Changed, Im Security Forces, I start Tech School Monday....Should graduate from that in accouple months...Ill be a Blue Beret :P But I did graduate boot camp as an Honor Graduate. Only 70 people out of 700 got it...so I was pretty honored.

Major Fuckup's Photo Major Fuckup 21 Jan 2011

View PostShort Stuff, on 22 Jan 2011, 5:21, said:

Only 70 people out of 700 got it...so I was pretty honored.

:whaa: YOU SHOULD BE!!!! Congratulations.

Wizard's Photo Wizard 21 Jan 2011

View PostShort Stuff, on 7 Jun 2010, 5:16, said:

I plan on being Explosives Ordinance Disposal. EOD. I actually cant wait, I've always been preaty good at that kind of stuff.

The fact that you're good at it before kinda scares me :whaa:

But congratz on your graduation and welcome back SS. It's been a while since we've seen you and hope you hang about for a bit.
Edited by Wizard, 21 January 2011 - 21:53.

Short Stuff's Photo Short Stuff 21 Jan 2011

Yea ill get my new laptop in the mail soon. My parents are visiting me right now so im using their computer to catch up with old friends. :\

But im completly fine with Security Forces instead of EOD...Im the only Ground Forces of the Air Force, and we double as the MP's...and I plan on doing a lot of convoy missions, cause they're all volunteer, and Security Forces is deployed CONSTANTLY...we're deployed as one of the most out of the USAF...So i'll get to see the world :whaa:

Destiny's Photo Destiny 21 Jan 2011

That's a really nice choice...

Slightly Wonky Robob's Photo Slightly Wonky Robob 21 Jan 2011

'grats Shortie.

'twas only thinking about you a few hours ago when someone sent some music into Rob da Bank under the name of "Short Stuff". :whaa:

Ion Cannon!'s Photo Ion Cannon! 22 Jan 2011

Nice to hear from you again Shortie, seems you have your career all worked out ^ I also can't help but notice how much older you look now, though I suppose that shouldn't be suprising, alot of time has passed.

Chyros's Photo Chyros 22 Jan 2011

Congrats Shortie, welcome back :whaa: .

GDIZOCOM's Photo GDIZOCOM 22 Jan 2011

:whaa:

TheDR's Photo TheDR 22 Jan 2011

Congrats, nice to see old people pop back from time to time.

BeefJeRKy's Photo BeefJeRKy 22 Jan 2011

Always great to see an old face. Good luck with your future career plans mate.

Sgt. Nuker's Photo Sgt. Nuker 22 Jan 2011

Short Stuff!!

Congrats on your latest achievement. It's no small wonder that you can do immense things when you put your mind and effort into it. I wish you the best. Just remember that while doing your duty and traveling, take a little time to enjoy the surroundings. :whaa:

Slightly Wonky Robob's Photo Slightly Wonky Robob 22 Jan 2011

View PostGDIZOCOM, on 22 Jan 2011, 8:26, said:

:whaa:

Please try and avoid posting 1-smiley responses, outside of SYD, GDIZOCOM.