←  Ideas and Suggestions

Fallout Studios Forums

»

The Armor Crawler solution(possibly)

GuardianTempest's Photo GuardianTempest 30 Jun 2010

How's about making microtanks EXCLUSIVE for the Armor Crawler.

This is an obvious ripoff of the Bradley from the Reborn EXCEPT its a microtank driven by munchkins capable of garrisoning buildings but takes up 3 slots each.

The only thing this and the Reborn's Bradley have in common is the Turret. It is(what I think it is) a fast-firing grenade launcher.

Well that's pretty much it, I'm sure I've got something to say but I forgot it.

Jordan's Photo Jordan 30 Jun 2010

This is a good idea, but maybe it could be expanded, rather than keeping it exclusive to the armor crawler.

What if the tank general's infantry were replaced with mini tanks altogether? They would take up two slots instead of one in buildings and structures, and could be crushed by larger tanks like Crusaders. The armor crawler could hold eight of them, and not cost more than a super unit.

Plus, for some reason, the battlemasters didn't want to leave the armor crawler, and stuck together in a small blob. This caused them to be destroyed all at once when hit. This would probably fix that.

GuardianTempest's Photo GuardianTempest 30 Jun 2010

I'd like to see the Hijacker fit in that.

Yes that's good, but then either they're cheap cause they're tanks or expensive cause they're infantry/short people. A small IFV with flak cannons should suffice. As for "Iron Lotus", it's an electronic gadget...on wheels threads.

Su8perkillr's Photo Su8perkillr 30 Jun 2010

I think that tank infantry is good. even though it reminds me of robot gen in Contra :D Lotus could get some threads and some anti infantry thing. Colonel Burton has anti inf, tank and building, Jarmen kell has anti inf and long reload anti vehicle, while lotus can only hack.

CJ's Photo CJ 30 Jun 2010

Karate skill anyone? I saw it used in some mods, and I must say that killing infantry that way is great :D

Su8perkillr's Photo Su8perkillr 01 Jul 2010

Good idea. In some mods she gets a napalm bomb or a nuke/neutron bomb, but this can fit the job as anti infantry perfectly.

GuardianTempest's Photo GuardianTempest 01 Jul 2010

And she could wear some armor plating, of course the Tank Gen specializes in armor plated tanks, airplanes, infantry, building, ninjas, GC Map, etc...whatever. She could use a weapon perfect for her Kung-Fu.