←  First Person Shooters

Fallout Studios Forums

»

Next TF2 update adds trading, new game mod...

Kaido's Photo Kaido 11 Aug 2010

Read it here
Finally, the Long waited trading is coming..

CJ's Photo CJ 11 Aug 2010

Finally? Yeah I guess we'll have to wait until the end of the year to get it as usual :xD:
(Or maybe not, since highlander is the next mode and the competition is scheduled to be on mid-september :confused:

Dutchygamer's Photo Dutchygamer 11 Aug 2010

Groovy!

MR.Kim's Photo MR.Kim 11 Aug 2010

I think it's possible realse date on September 19 or 25th. Anyway, I can't wait new game mode, trade system, and new weapons(New weapon is good!). :duh:

Ghostrider's Photo Ghostrider 11 Aug 2010

I hope you'll be able to trade metal, as I have 3.5 refined metals atm. :duh:

Sgt. Nuker's Photo Sgt. Nuker 11 Aug 2010

Very rarely I've seen scrap metal issued as a drop item when people have died, so you might be able to trade for it. *crosses fingers*

If the update comes out on the 25th of September ( :duh: ), that'll be just in time for my birthday.

Libains's Photo Libains 11 Aug 2010

And just in time for me to start uni again. Glad I'll have something to keep me occupied!

Looks like the update could be good however, but I do hope that they don't start flooding us with more and more items now that the class updates are over - I'd rather new modes/possibly more class updates/meet the pyro!

TheDR's Photo TheDR 12 Aug 2010

I have no idea what kind of gamemode they are making, i hope it's not another slight change one, like a CTF with two flags or another payload something. I'm hoping for something original, or at least original for TF2 :duh:

Zhao's Photo Zhao 12 Aug 2010

TheDR, on 12 Aug 2010, 0:38, said:

I have no idea what kind of gamemode they are making, i hope it's not another slight change one, like a CTF with two flags or another payload something. I'm hoping for something original, or at least original for TF2 :duh:

Free for all mode :xD:

Sgt. Nuker's Photo Sgt. Nuker 12 Aug 2010

Apparently they said that there would be a class update outside of those 5 announced, so hopefully all the classes that weren't mentioned (Engineer, Heavy, Demo, and Medic) will be getting some goodies. That brings up the fact that Robin said that at least half of the 70 some odd entries that were submitted would see game time. So, will this happen, or was Robin just trying to string us along? Either way, there will be more good stuff to be had in TF2. :duh:

MR.Kim's Photo MR.Kim 19 Aug 2010

http://www.pcgamer.com/2010/08/19/intervie...eam-fortress-2/

Here is very long interviwe. :xD: This time, there will be huge change with classes balance, drop system and more for next month.

Part 2 will be comming tomorrow.
Edited by MR.Kim, 19 August 2010 - 17:57.

CJ's Photo CJ 19 Aug 2010

MR.Kim, on 19 Aug 2010, 18:56, said:

Here is very long interviwe. :xD: This time, there will be huge change with classes balance, drop system and more for next month.

And tenth class will be Gordon Freeman, hurray :sly: