←  Political Area

Fallout Studios Forums

»

A clarification about the planned Cordoba...

BeefJeRKy's Photo BeefJeRKy 21 Aug 2010

A voice of reason amongst the herd of uneducated opinions

Golan's Photo Golan 21 Aug 2010

Interesting speech. It's a shame to see how many people seem to revert to medieval patterns of thought. It's a shame to see how few stand up against this.

Dutchygamer's Photo Dutchygamer 22 Aug 2010

Woah, an American that actually thinks before saying something. My faith in the USA has been restored a little bit.

BeefJeRKy's Photo BeefJeRKy 22 Aug 2010

View PostDutchygamer, on 22 Aug 2010, 13:16, said:

Woah, an American that actually thinks before saying something. My faith in the USA has been restored a little bit.

There are many Americans that think before they speak but they are too stoned to do so. Usually college students are better than others. Unfortunately they seem to change when they leave :S

GuardianTempest's Photo GuardianTempest 22 Aug 2010

Look at all those dislikes and hate comments, wow how impulsive, just place a video with a picture of jesus christ and voila, hate.

BeefJeRKy's Photo BeefJeRKy 23 Aug 2010

As a follow up, I find that this shows how democracy without proper education leads to hate:
Link

Hobbesy's Photo Hobbesy 23 Aug 2010

View PostDutchygamer, on 22 Aug 2010, 5:16, said:

Stereotyping the citizens of an entire country will only lead to more disinformation and bias.

I've only met three people who were still opposed the idea after I informed them of what it actually was, and many didn't care or give resistance to it in the first place.
Edited by Hobbesy, 23 August 2010 - 21:21.

deltaepsilon's Photo deltaepsilon 24 Aug 2010

View PostHobbesy, on 24 Aug 2010, 7:17, said:

View PostDutchygamer, on 22 Aug 2010, 5:16, said:

Stereotyping the citizens of an entire country will only lead to more disinformation and bias.

Try telling that to Chyros! :P

Dutchygamer's Photo Dutchygamer 24 Aug 2010

Maybe I should post a sarcasm warning with my posts next time, jeez ;)
Edited by Dutchygamer, 24 August 2010 - 10:54.