←  Video Archive Room

Fallout Studios Forums

»

This guy > Leeroy Jenkins

ultra1437's Photo ultra1437 28 Aug 2010

Didn't think i'd ever find a funny ass video to post, but i did.

Linky

Side note: how do you embed youtube videos? i can't seem to figure it out.
Edit-

Thanks Alias for showing me how it's done.
Edited by ultra1437, 28 August 2010 - 13:31.

Alias's Photo Alias 28 Aug 2010

[youtube]videoID[/youtube]

The videoID is what appears after the v=, in your case sfCiOzL7cYs. So the embed code for your video will be:
[youtube]sfCiOzL7cYs[/youtube]

ultra1437's Photo ultra1437 28 Aug 2010

[quote name='Alias' post='801540' date='28 Aug 2010, 9:09']

The videoID is what appears after the v=, in your case sfCiOzL7cYs. So the embed code for your video will be:

[/quote]
Ah, alright, i'll add that in, Thanks.

Sgt. Nuker's Photo Sgt. Nuker 28 Aug 2010

At least Leeroy didn't need to swear to be funny. Actually.............that's far too much swearing to be funny.......

Wizard's Photo Wizard 28 Aug 2010

That guy is just a c....

SquigPie's Photo SquigPie 28 Aug 2010

that's what you call a /b/tard kids.

I think/hope it's just a troll, somebody who acts like that for shits and giggles. I could imagine doing something like that. But ofcourse, I am crazy.

Shirou's Photo Shirou 28 Aug 2010

I also think its a guy who really needed to let off some steam and was like ''fuck this'' and decided to shout fuck at everything. It's a bit too artificial, in the beginning ''I don't like to lose, I like to win'' stuff 8|

But it's kinda, eh, impressive to just listen to it for 10 minutes without watching the video.

Sgt. Nuker's Photo Sgt. Nuker 29 Aug 2010

Impressive? In what way? That he's showing off just how tiny his vocabulary (and thus brain) is? That he can go on about stupid things whilst uttering obscenity laced statements for 10 minutes? Impressively retarded?

SquigPie's Photo SquigPie 29 Aug 2010

I find it impressive that he has air enough in his lungs to scream and yell like that for so long.

Dutchygamer's Photo Dutchygamer 29 Aug 2010

And I thought I was a bit explicit sometimes when playing TF2. Seems there is always someone better (or worser) 8|

Major Fuckup's Photo Major Fuckup 30 Aug 2010

At 5:50 he sounded like the door gunner out of Avatar :P