←  Gaming

Fallout Studios Forums

»

Do you play TF2?

Poll: Do you play TF2 on a regular basis? (44 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you play TF2 on a regular basis?

1. Several times a week (20 votes [45.45%])

Percentage of vote: 45.45%

2. Once a week (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Occasionally (8 votes [18.18%])

Percentage of vote: 18.18%

4. I don't play TF2 (16 votes [36.36%])

Percentage of vote: 36.36%

If yes, do you play on our sever?

1. Several times a week (5 votes [11.36%])

Percentage of vote: 11.36%

2. Once a week (3 votes [6.82%])

Percentage of vote: 6.82%

3. Occasionally (14 votes [31.82%])

Percentage of vote: 31.82%

4. Never / I don't play TF2 (22 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Stinger's Photo Stinger 27 Sep 2010

I don't play TF2 because it's missing many of the mechanics that I enjoy and come to expect in an FPS.

View PostCodeCat, on 27 Sep 2010, 14:51, said:

Are you really telling me that's what you originally got it for? No wonder we could never see eye to eye on what to do with it!

Even if that was the case, what is your problem exactly with promoting the forum via this medium to increase its member base?

CJ's Photo CJ 27 Sep 2010

View PostWizard, on 27 Sep 2010, 16:33, said:

Just answer the second part with "not on the FS server".

There is no such option...

Slightly Wonky Robob's Photo Slightly Wonky Robob 27 Sep 2010

I realise this takes a bit of maths, but you can work out who doesn't play TF2 and who doesn't play TF2 on our server by simply taking the first number from the second. Posted Image

EDIT: I've updated the last option so it is a little clearer.

Edited by Bob, 27 September 2010 - 16:01.

Wizard's Photo Wizard 27 Sep 2010

View PostCJ, on 27 Sep 2010, 16:54, said:

View PostWizard, on 27 Sep 2010, 16:33, said:

Just answer the second part with "not on the FS server".

There is no such option...

I don't play TF2 + I don't play TF2

:lol:

Dutchygamer's Photo Dutchygamer 27 Sep 2010

Play several times a week (at least twice a week with friends, more solo), but mostly not on the FS server. Why? Because I play on 2fort 24/7 servers only (I love that map :lol:). Also, the last few times I played on the FS server I got complaints I was a bit too happy with my Force-a-Nature, and the general whining about imbalances between the teams also made me go away. Of course, this is almost over a year ago, so I assume stuff have changed, but I'll stay with my 2fort servers :xD:

Elitic's Photo Elitic 27 Sep 2010

I don't... I don't... I can't play games at all, no free time this year :lol: Developing mod and attending to school takes most of my time. :xD:

Amdrial's Photo Amdrial 27 Sep 2010

Although I do play TF2 frequently, if not, almost on a daily basis, I rarely, if ever, even play on the FS server these days. Either due to playing with a different group of friends on a different server (In the majority of the cases, a Highlander server) or just a lack of time/temporary disinterest in the game.

Several times a week
Rarely on the TF2 server.
Edited by Amdrial, 29 September 2010 - 18:16.

Wizard's Photo Wizard 27 Sep 2010

View PostAmdrial, on 27 Sep 2010, 21:12, said:

Although I do play TF2 frequently.... almost on a daily basis ..... or just a lack of time/temporary disinterest in the game.

Erm...vat?

BeefJeRKy's Photo BeefJeRKy 28 Sep 2010

I tried to give TF2 more than a single shot, but every time, I found that the game was a little too chaotic etc..

Either way, I haven't updated TF2 in a year, so I've piled up about 7 GB of updates (at least that's what Steam says), and with my monthly connection already being pushed to its limit, I don't see TF2 in my foreseeable future. Not to mention the 500+ms of ping I get.

Su8perkillr's Photo Su8perkillr 28 Sep 2010

I occasionally play it. There are periods in which I play it non-stop. But sometimes months pass without playing it. Its always installed on my machine though. The game is funny and being a irritating demoman/pyro never seems to stop being fun - except for the enemy.

Edit: Could someone invite me into the clan? My name is su8perkillr there as well.
Edited by Su8perkillr, 28 September 2010 - 19:53.

SquigPie's Photo SquigPie 28 Sep 2010

I never really got around to buying the game. Played it on a friends steam account for a couple of days, pretty fun!

Also: DING! 500 POSTS BABY!

Brad's Photo Brad 28 Sep 2010

Generally play Tf2 itself quite often.
Don't often play on the Fs server however, as I'm either out, playing with a few other friends or just generally don't feel like TF2/gaming.

Sometimes I pop in when I feel like it though.

Soul's Photo Soul 29 Sep 2010

I would if my PC didn't suck so much :(. It's a shame cause I'd love to have a match with you guys.

Chyros's Photo Chyros 29 Sep 2010

No, I do not play TF2.

This is probably the most gratuitous statement I've made all week but I guess it could help in bookkeeping :) .

deltaepsilon's Photo deltaepsilon 30 Sep 2010

View PostChyros, on 30 Sep 2010, 6:59, said:

No, I do not play TF2.

This is probably the most gratuitous statement I've made all week but I guess it could help in bookkeeping :) .

It's quite fun actually, there's no ridiculous killstreaks or damageview kick.

Raven's Photo Raven 01 Oct 2010

Steam is giving it away TF2 for $9.99. I might just grab it :)

Kalo's Photo Kalo 04 Oct 2010

I didn't even know there was an FS Server for TF2. But yes, I play TF2.