←  Anime

Fallout Studios Forums

»

Hellsing

Dutchygamer's Photo Dutchygamer 25 Oct 2010

Bit of a repost from SWR forums, but wth :/
So anyways, last week I was bored, and I decided to watch some anime, just for the heck of it. Last time I watched it was 8 or so years ago, on TV. That was DragonBall Z, which I really liked back then.
Anyways, I heard Hellsing was cool, and I decided to start with that. After watching both the TV series and the OVA I can say it is epic. The TV series where cool, but the OVA was over-the-top cool 8|
As I heard the OVA was more based upon the Manga then the TV series, I was a bit disappointed with the OVA finale. Not that it wasn't epic,
Spoiler
, but it still leaves an odd feeling to me. Where is Alucard? What about the Iscariot? What about the crazy-ass Major? Have I missed an episode (this was from 7), or must I read the Manga to know how it ends?

Motoshi's Photo Motoshi 25 Oct 2010

Atlast im not the only one who found that epic >D

SquigPie's Photo SquigPie 25 Oct 2010

View PostDutchygamer, on 25 Oct 2010, 18:47, said:

Bit of a repost from SWR forums, but wth :/
So anyways, last week I was bored, and I decided to watch some anime, just for the heck of it. Last time I watched it was 8 or so years ago, on TV. That was DragonBall Z, which I really liked back then.
Anyways, I heard Hellsing was cool, and I decided to start with that. After watching both the TV series and the OVA I can say it is epic. The TV series where cool, but the OVA was over-the-top cool 8|
As I heard the OVA was more based upon the Manga then the TV series, I was a bit disappointed with the OVA finale. Not that it wasn't epic,
Spoiler
, but it still leaves an odd feeling to me. Where is Alucard? What about the Iscariot? What about the crazy-ass Major? Have I missed an episode (this was from 7), or must I read the Manga to know how it ends?

If it follows the manga correctly, it isn't finished yet, the manga continues beyond that point, a good deal actually.

The OVA is still being made I think.

Read the manga, it's awesome.

What, you really thought that was the ending? That would suck, no, it continues afterwards, thankfully.

Alexander Anderson ftw!
Edited by SquigPie, 25 October 2010 - 17:48.

Dutchygamer's Photo Dutchygamer 26 Oct 2010

Hehe, even though it's illegal to share Manga's online now (at least, what a friend told me), I have my sources to read them :/
I'll most likely read one or 2 every evening from now on. That should keep me entertained for at least a month 8D