←  News and Announcements

Fallout Studios Forums

»

Welcome Back to IPB3

Ion Cannon!'s Photo Ion Cannon! 31 Jul 2011

Previously in the "Name that track" thread when you clicked the link to listen it came up in an online stream. Now it has to actually be downloaded and listened to, anyway to change this back to how it used to work?

n5p29's Photo n5p29 31 Jul 2011

oh yeah, sometimes when I right click an image a pop-out window were shown up instead instead the usual dropdown menu.
can it be disabled? it might be annoying when we want to save or block a picture.

BeefJeRKy's Photo BeefJeRKy 01 Aug 2011

Shiny new forums! I'll hold out for the Orange or Red skin's return. Unless the new Blue would be less "melty" than before.

cccdfern's Photo cccdfern 03 Aug 2011

woo, go the orange;

some of these extra 'tools' are handy, like the block signatures and such
Edited by cccdfern, 03 August 2011 - 08:21.

Camille's Photo Camille 03 Aug 2011

for some reason i can't see the text in quote boxes... it's simply a white plane. like so:

Posted Image

Wizard's Photo Wizard 03 Aug 2011

*Ctrl-F5*

Camille's Photo Camille 03 Aug 2011

Wizard, on 03 August 2011 - 13:44, said:

*Ctrl-F5*

how...

Wizard's Photo Wizard 03 Aug 2011

I changed it this morning :)

Ion Cannon!'s Photo Ion Cannon! 03 Aug 2011

The new forum software doesn't seem to show birthdays anymore :)

Wizard's Photo Wizard 04 Aug 2011

Ion Cannon!, on 03 August 2011 - 18:43, said:

The new forum software doesn't seem to show birthdays anymore :)
This is a bug in the software, which requires us to update to 3.2.1 to fix, as far as I can work out.

Ion Cannon!'s Photo Ion Cannon! 04 Aug 2011

Seeing as we're sticking with .org you also need to change the links from the homepage/website to the forums.

Wizard's Photo Wizard 04 Aug 2011

Afaik that was done over a week ago

Ion Cannon!'s Photo Ion Cannon! 05 Aug 2011

Well it wasn't, see here http://www.falloutstudios.org/site/ - the forums link still leads to .net

Soul's Photo Soul 06 Aug 2011

Avatar .gif images act like still images when you post, but when you go to your profile it acts normally.

Generalcamo's Photo Generalcamo 06 Aug 2011

What the heck? I come back to this?

Wizard's Photo Wizard 07 Aug 2011

Generalcamo, on 06 August 2011 - 23:41, said:

What the heck? I come back to this?
If you want something to come back to again, I suggest a better response in future. 8|

Alias's Photo Alias 07 Aug 2011

I think he's only just realising the world doesn't revolve around him.

*mirror shatters*

CJ's Photo CJ 07 Aug 2011

I thought he was permabanned anyway...

Dutchygamer's Photo Dutchygamer 07 Aug 2011

Sometimes my posts refuse to be saved. That, or I'm too inpatient, but waiting more then 2 minutes for a post to be saved is a bit too much imho...

Destiny's Photo Destiny 07 Aug 2011

Just press F5. Especially in LPTPW.

Slightly Wonky Robob's Photo Slightly Wonky Robob 07 Aug 2011

I have made the working version of Fallout Blue live. You can select it in the bottom left hand corner > Change Theme. It won't be made the default theme until it's "finished" (or there abouts).

I have finished the board index and forum with the exception of a few minor images, and the odd pop-up. Similarly the thread view is finished with the exception of the odd thing, and the reply section at the bottom, I have only edited a few styles so that is in a usable state.

Hopefully you guys like it. 8|

EDIT: Post any bugs you find here.
Edited by Bob, 07 August 2011 - 22:46.

Dauth's Photo Dauth 07 Aug 2011

Nice work Bob, thanks for the blue skin.

Generalcamo's Photo Generalcamo 08 Aug 2011

I was not permabanned, I was banned for a week (or was it a month?) a while ago for my stupidity. Since then, I have been less active with the generals modding community in general. (I became active within the Renegade Community, and now the XWIS/RA2 community)

Also, I was referring to the fact that there is a new software. Nice job guys, should this keep the bots out?
Edited by Generalcamo, 08 August 2011 - 02:35.

Areze's Photo Areze 17 Aug 2011

Pretty neat, though I hope the quotes are fixed soon. It's hard to tell who is saying what, as it currently is.