←  Spammy Yummy Discussion

Fallout Studios Forums

»

Need Help to Find a Music !

General's Photo General 21 Mar 2012

It is actually not for me, I am searching it for my father. He says it is the best music he heard but he only remembers it is from an Alain Delon movie, a generic music which have violin and piano ( violin part is the most memorable one ) , no song, only the music. From 80's. He thinks it is from the movie called 3 hommes à abattre but I've search for it and didn't found a shit ^^'
I've searched Youtube in vain for hours for other movies Alain played in, but as I am not used to these kind of movies, I am not able to find it.
It is obviously a very famous music, I personally hear it dozens of times over here and there but I also don't know where it is from. ( We saw it on a TV program as background music so I know how it sounds like )

I will be happy if any of you help me on that matter, or atleast direct me to right direction to find it ;P
Edited by General, 21 March 2012 - 07:09.

Alias's Photo Alias 21 Mar 2012

If you have a recorded clip, even if it's short - it would be very helpful.

View PostAlias, on 21 March 2012 - 07:16, said:

If you have a recorded clip, even if it's short - it would be very helpful.

It starts at 1:00 th minute, don't mind the stupidity in the video as it is Turkish you will most probably found it retarded :P
It is playing at background, not related to video and volume is a bit low, but can be heard :P Thanks in advance :)

Chyros's Photo Chyros 21 Mar 2012

Yep, I know it, it's the theme of Chi Mai by Ennio Morricone.

View PostChyros, on 21 March 2012 - 07:50, said:

Yep, I know it, it's the theme of Chi Mai by Ennio Morricone.

My sincere thanks, my dad almost cried, he said he finally found it :loel:

Libains's Photo Libains 21 Mar 2012

Got to admit it's a beautiful song, very surprised you didn't already know it though General, it's got to be right up there with one of the best-known pieces of all time |8

View PostAJ, on 21 March 2012 - 15:56, said:

Got to admit it's a beautiful song, very surprised you didn't already know it though General, it's got to be right up there with one of the best-known pieces of all time |8

Culture difference, I raised with hearing shitty music all around me, it is a miracle I don't like traditional music and instead love universal gems, I obviously missed that gem in all these shitty music traffic going on... 8|

Oh and we probably need a thread like this, I think people have some songs which they cannot find but we may know it :)

Chyros's Photo Chyros 21 Mar 2012

^Might as well keep this topic then, it's even got a pretty universal topic name :) . Good idea!