←  General Discussion and Introductions

Fallout Studios Forums

»

State of Fallout Studios?

Crazykenny's Photo Crazykenny 12 Jan 2014

Howdy folks, checking in again after a loooong slumber. Someone mind filling me in on whatever is happening down here?

(most probably forgotten about me or didn't even knew me inn the first place :P)
Edited by Crazykenny, 12 January 2014 - 17:15.

General's Photo General 12 Jan 2014

Don't worry, if I remember you, so does everyone else :P
What is happening? This is no place to talk such things, go to LPTPW! |8

View PostGeneral, on 12 January 2014 - 17:24, said:

Don't worry, if I remember you, so does everyone else :P
What is happening? This is no place to talk such things, go to LPTPW! |8

Seems pretty quiet, how much of the old member base is still posting? Looking for a place to sink my time into. Fallout Studios is pure nostalgia for me :D

Slightly Wonky Robob's Photo Slightly Wonky Robob 12 Jan 2014

Hey Kenny!

Still a number of regulars posting (as General has pointed out, mostly in LPTPW), most of which you will probably recognise.

Good to have you back!

They always come back.

Bob! Damn it's been a long time. What have you been up to? :D

Chyros's Photo Chyros 12 Jan 2014

Heheheheh, they always come back :P .

Just about all active members are in LPTPW now (just as I predicted years ago |8 ) but occasionally Helge posts some art or I post some chemistry stuff or someone posts some game stuff. Member base is pretty low, but all good 8| .

TheDR's Photo TheDR 12 Jan 2014

Hey Crazykenny. Come back for your four year checkup?

Ofcourse :P

Major Fuckup's Photo Major Fuckup 13 Jan 2014

I remember the sig but not the name!

Soul's Photo Soul 14 Jan 2014

Much of the energy left this place after SWR left. Sometimes I wonder why I still come here.

Crazykenny's Photo Crazykenny 14 Jan 2014

View PostSoul, on 14 January 2014 - 14:44, said:

Much of the energy left this place after SWR left. Sometimes I wonder why I still come here.

Nostalgia. I assume SWR being equally inactive. Probably because the C&C ZH player base is near instinct.

Sgt. Rho's Photo Sgt. Rho 14 Jan 2014

Sup, Kenny? Long time no see :P

I guess I still come here because of Nostalgia too, also TA is hosted here, so... Here is where I got to know many of my best online friends, here is also where I started modding myself.

Crazykenny's Photo Crazykenny 15 Jan 2014

So what are you guys up to? I'm heavily into ArmA, War Thunder, DayZ and Minecraft these days. How 'bout you guys?

Also isn't it a idea to have a community Teamspeak or something of this day and age? Would be fun talking to my old comrades. Hell, if need be I'll host it myself. (Pro's of working in IT.)

Krieger22's Photo Krieger22 15 Jan 2014

Burnout Paradise, various racing games, Civ V, the rare game of ZH/ROTR/SW... yeah not that much.

TeamSpeak server? Sounds good, if we actually have enough people around for it *points at the IRC channel*

IRC and actual VoIP are two completely different things. Unless you folks are shy.

The current TS adress = buzzertnl com. Password = Gungan.
I'll make a channel specific for Fallout Studios. There are also allot of Dutch folks in the surrounding channels if your up for socializing.
Edited by Crazykenny, 15 January 2014 - 12:13.

Sgt. Rho's Photo Sgt. Rho 15 Jan 2014

EVE Online, Kerbal Space Program, working towards finishing Tib. Apocalypse, mostly.

Aah cool. I still check in on E.V.E from time to time, looking for someone to actively play it with. As for KSP, looking for something new to download :P

I found the Near Future Propulsion Pack, Kethane, Habitat Pack, Space Shuttle Engines and B9 Aerospace to massively improve the game. Also procedural fairings.

As for EVE: I'm working towards a Bastion-Kronos, to replace my HAM Tengu.
Edited by Sgt. Rho, 15 January 2014 - 13:55.

Still trying to get into a fight with my Dread. To bad they don't work well on there own :P

Dreads are POS-Wreckinballs, nothing more tbh. A carrier is more useful in small fights due to its stupid powerful remote rep.

I know, I know, was just joking :P. Been alive and kicking for around 5 years now in E.V.E.

On a side note, I really think something like TS would bring life back to this awesome community community. Would be fun gaming again with you guys.

I still play Shockwave and Rise of the Reds every once in a while over Hamachi. I also play BF3 online.

Kaido's Photo Kaido 20 Jan 2014

Yeah I remember you! I made a signature for you, when I wasn't that known here yet. I'm mostly lurking in this place, some times rarely posting to LPTPW. I currently sticking to my friends TS server, where we mostly play Dota 2, Arma 2 and other fun games.

Sgt. Nuker's Photo Sgt. Nuker 23 Jan 2014

I could never forget you Kenny. Ah yes, I'm posting this after over a year apart from here, but hey, Kenny posted, so I had to as well. :P

General's Photo General 23 Jan 2014

Greenskin!