←  Forum/Desktop Artwork

Fallout Studios Forums

»

Official Shockwave Comic Strip

This topic is locked

MLRS's Photo MLRS 17 Sep 2006

is his msn anthraxdragoonlord22@hotmail.com. b/c i do not see him and i added him.

Alie's Photo Alie 18 Sep 2006

yeah that's right. but didn't you read 2 posts ago? he lives in China. you'd be asleep when before you ever saw his goofy little avatar

Sgt. Nuker's Photo Sgt. Nuker 19 Sep 2006

I'm going to ask you all a favor, and it's one that I know you're all capable of following.

I would ask that you guys hold off posting in here (no matter how long this thread is idle) until Netshark posts in here again. Can you guys do that?

Respectfully,

Major Nuker

Comr4de's Photo Comr4de 22 Sep 2006

View PostMajor Nuker, on 18 Sep 2006, 22:03, said:

I'm going to ask you all a favor, and it's one that I know you're all capable of following.

I would ask that you guys hold off posting in here (no matter how long this thread is idle) until Netshark posts in here again. Can you guys do that?

Respectfully,

Major Nuker

I'm sorry but I have to comment on this :P, nice comic you have going here, quite humerous xD, keep it up. :D

listenR's Photo listenR 15 Apr 2007

im not on the staff or anythink but, make me with a Massive stack of overlords :linkgun:
:lol: :lol: :ripper:

Rayburn's Photo Rayburn 15 Apr 2007

*sigh*

The comics are pretty much dead and so was this topic.
Since last September to be exact. I think it's safe to say that it's over...I'll unpin this as it's really not needed anymore, sadly.

Short Stuff's Photo Short Stuff 15 Apr 2007

We need to add an auto lock to topics over a month old, that can only be unlocked by the Staff, or the orignal topic maker :lol:

Nexolate's Photo Nexolate 15 Apr 2007

I don't think that last bit is possible, unless I've mistaked the power of coding.

Whitey's Photo Whitey 15 Apr 2007

I disagree, some month-old topics are just fine.

But let's stop beating the dead fish shall we?

Soul's Photo Soul 15 Apr 2007

Can we have a moment of silence for the dead plz?
Edited by Soul, 15 April 2007 - 20:44.

Sgt. Nuker's Photo Sgt. Nuker 15 Apr 2007

Alright then. Since the topic is unfortunately dead, and people have posted in it, I'll lock it, BUT I will also pin it and say that IF the topic's creator wishes to resume the use of this thread, they may contact a Staff member or an Admin to ask that their topic be unlocked.

Regards,

Nuker

and

:lol:
This topic is locked