←  Serial Spammers

Fallout Studios Forums

»

Last person to post wins!

General's Photo General 11 Mar 2021

View PostBob, on 11 March 2021 - 10:37, said:

How is a cat communicating with a human not a good cat video? |:

Any cat video "communicating" with humans is bullshit :P Only thing cat would want from human is food and petting.

Slightly Wonky Robob's Photo Slightly Wonky Robob 11 Mar 2021

Except clearly not the case..?

No exception, that woman probably recorded that a hundred times until she gets the combination she want. Cats may understand certain words and associate it with lets say "food" for example, but they cannot associate it with feelings. Since it will require a lot of explanation to tie a word to a certain feeling.

Amount of fake shit people can come up with just for the views is more than you might think :P

View PostBob, on 11 March 2021 - 13:39, said:

View PostTheDR, on 11 March 2021 - 10:55, said:

View PostBob, on 11 March 2021 - 10:50, said:

In other news, there is apparently PS5 stock at Game again - I keep getting alerts about it, but the PS5 page is down.

I just want to see the little man again, why won't they let me? )%

Just wait and you will see... :wm:

It was all a lie! There's no stock left and the page is still down. There is no little man. )%

Little man is back! 8D

I shouldn't have doubted. I feel like such a fool.

View PostGeneral, on 11 March 2021 - 15:59, said:

No exception, that woman probably recorded that a hundred times until she gets the combination she want. Cats may understand certain words and associate it with lets say "food" for example, but they cannot associate it with feelings. Since it will require a lot of explanation to tie a word to a certain feeling.

Amount of fake shit people can come up with just for the views is more than you might think :P

There are loads of videos from her on her channel. Of course they're going to be carefully picked; She's not going to upload videos where the cat does nothing, but it's clearly more than dumb chance which buttons the cat is pressing, especially if you watch a few of the videos.

View PostBob, on 11 March 2021 - 16:04, said:

There are loads of videos from her on her channel. Of course they're going to be carefully picked; She's not going to upload videos where the cat does nothing, but it's clearly more than dumb chance which buttons the cat is pressing, especially if you watch a few of the videos.

Best case scenario is that the cat is trained to press the correct buttons for pre-determined setting decided by the owner (mom-love you for this video and mom-fuck you for the next video etc...which is still impressive work but does not prove cat is understanding its feelings and communicating through buttons)

and the way i talk about this like i am a fucking cat expert and know all the mysteries on the workings of life forms in this planet... wow, i thought i was more humble than this.

I don't know man, maybe cat really does it, who knows, i am just way too sceptical after being exposed to too many fake shit :P
Edited by General, 11 March 2021 - 16:12.

It's not that far-fetched to think a cat could learn to press buttons to interact with a human. My cat learnt to do all sorts of things to tell me what he wanted, it's not that much of a leap in imagination to think that could translate into button presses. I would be much more sceptical if the cat was making cohesive, fully-formed sentences all the time, which just isn't the case, or even just pressing buttons immediately.

reminded me of this |8

Little man ran off with my PS5. Bastard. :cone:

Should have been a black stickman ^)

No.

It should have been on point )%

TheDR's Photo TheDR 11 Mar 2021

What?

What? |:

Indeed :cone:

Posted Image

Chyros's Photo Chyros 11 Mar 2021

Got my very own Lever Action in :D . This thing is so satisfying :xD: .

I AM RELOADIN'

Go Wisely's Photo Go Wisely 11 Mar 2021

View PostTheDR, on 11 March 2021 - 20:33, said:

I AM RELOADIN'

I am reloaded? 8|

They always come back ect. ect.

View PostTheDR, on 11 March 2021 - 21:28, said:

They always come back ect. ect.

That's my line. :watching: