Cunting is what we do here at Cunt Inc.

General's Photo General 17 Apr 2024

I will cunt in a minute :cone:

Chyros's Photo Chyros 17 Apr 2024

Yet must I destroy him! Muhahahaha!

I will destroy you in a minute :csly:

Slightly Wonky Robob's Photo Slightly Wonky Robob 17 Apr 2024

Is it x-ray results Wednesday, my dudes?

404 xray not found

"Frame substitution recursion attempt aborting after multiple attempts on file" Oo

Seems like it's cryptic error message Wednesday to me....

TheDR's Photo TheDR 17 Apr 2024

View PostSlightly Wonky Robob, on 17 April 2024 - 15:30, said:

Is it x-ray results Wednesday, my dudes?

X-ray was fine, but I had to ring them to find out. It could be a tendon thing or pleurisy which is treated with anti-inflammatory and can take 6-8 weeks to heal.

Thats a long healing general.

Have you tried peelz?

A few more years and we will be there |:

View PostGeneral, on 17 April 2024 - 18:21, said:

A few more years and we will be there |:

TheDR's Photo TheDR 17 Apr 2024

This is me writing something into this box, this box I have written in fifty thousand times before, this box of madness and reality.

As I approach my twenty year mark in this virtual pub, I continue to drown myself in Spam until I can no longer breath without the aid of tubes (as that is what the internet is a series of afterall).

Oh surre.

View PostTheDR, on 17 April 2024 - 22:21, said:

This is me writing something into this box, this box I have written in fifty thousand times before, this box of madness and reality.

As I approach my twenty year mark in this virtual pub, I continue to drown myself in Spam until I can no longer breath without the aid of tubes (as that is what the internet is a series of afterall).
No this is LPTPW, not your daily writing dairy :P .

General's Photo General 18 Apr 2024

Dear LPTPW;

Today Chyros said mean things. He is very insensitive, perhaps not as much as i am but still is.

Chyros's Photo Chyros 18 Apr 2024

Haha no he writes stuff like that all the time, he just normally does it in his writing book for his daily writing. I figured he probably wrote it in the wrong place :P .

TheDR's Photo TheDR 18 Apr 2024

View PostChyros, on 18 April 2024 - 06:47, said:

Haha no he writes stuff like that all the time, he just normally does it in his writing book for his daily writing. I figured he probably wrote it in the wrong place :P .

I was in the line at Boots and wanted to get some writing in 😛

Chyros's Photo Chyros 18 Apr 2024

Just rewatched all the Rainbow Six Siege operator videos again. I'd forgotten about almost all of them, couldn't remember more than perhaps four of their names, and in quite a few cases I still couldn't reproduce what their abilities were even after having seen the trailer :xD: . Possibly even worse, I couldn't reproduce where we stopped playing. Honestly what is it with this game?!
Edited by Chyros, 18 April 2024 - 08:07.

General's Photo General 18 Apr 2024

View PostChyros, on 18 April 2024 - 08:03, said:

Just rewatched all the Rainbow Six Siege operator videos again. I'd forgotten about almost all of them, couldn't remember more than perhaps four of their names, and in quite a few cases I still couldn't reproduce what their abilities were even after having seen the trailer :xD: . Possibly even worse, I couldn't reproduce where we stopped playing. Honestly what is it with this game?!

It is a great game if you play as a team with friends. But horrible with randoms. And matchmaking takes too long (pick phase, ban phase, waiting etc)

Also you don't simply get resurrected and get into gameplay like in Call of Doody, it can be turn off for some. You can still help team with hidden cameras though.
Edited by General, 18 April 2024 - 08:12.