←  Other art

Fallout Studios Forums

»

Mathias' stuff

Mathias's Photo Mathias 14 Aug 2006

This thread is now about any shiz i make, be it music or whatever.

NG Audio page:
http://www.newground......82326?=58589

EDIT: Some more songs: http://rapidshare.de...cSongs.zip.html

Check back in the thread for more stuff. I wont update this OP with new things i post.
Edited by Mathias, 17 April 2007 - 11:30.

Whitey's Photo Whitey 14 Aug 2006

Damn! Ion Force is awesome, listening to the others now. ;)

Jordan's Photo Jordan 15 Aug 2006

I agree. These songs are great!

It would be cool if they were a little longer.
Edited by Jordan, 15 August 2006 - 00:39.

Sgt. Nuker's Photo Sgt. Nuker 15 Aug 2006

Night Strike is a KICK @$$ song!! (I love the way it ends). All of your songs are good, but Night Strike is my favorite. ;) ;) Keep on mixin' Cycerin :ugly: .

My best,

Major Nuker

Mathias's Photo Mathias 15 Aug 2006

Woah, thanks guys! ;)

Soul's Photo Soul 15 Aug 2006

What did you use to make them?

FL Studio 5, and some third party software synths and oscs.
Edited by Cycerin, 15 August 2006 - 01:59.

Is that a program or a place?

Really, what do you think? XD It's a program. If you want to find out about it, use Wikipedia/google.

I just listened to your songs man and HOLY SHIT THEY WERE AWSOME GOOD JOB MAN I GIVE THEM ALL 100/100 and Ion Force is my fav and ya they could be alittle longer that would make them better keep it up and is the program you used to make them free to d/l?

Gee thanks for the overwhelming appreciation :0 I never expected to be so well recieved, i really didn't.

There is a demo version of FL, but if you download the free version you can't save anything. You can still export what you've made, though. Regarding the length, the Newgrounds Audio portal isn't about long, involving songs. It's songs for flash artists to use, and for people like me to get exposure. It's better that they are short and loopable.

Soul's Photo Soul 17 Aug 2006

Hey how what do I do to save Ion Force to my Windows Media Player cause I want this song.

Stinger's Photo Stinger 18 Aug 2006

The ChipTune is insane - it's like Tetris meets Space Invaders or God knows what...

I'm also not surprised after listening to those that you get job offers.

You're good, and that's an understatement.

Nexolate's Photo Nexolate 18 Aug 2006

Wow...
I'm impressed, this stuff rocks.
Kudos to you, your music is out of this world and I really hope you make more and possibly longer songs.

EDIT: Got to agree with Nuker, Night Strike is the best imo. The bass sounds amazing on my comp.
EDIT1: Omfg, I recognise the start to Chip Tune, what game is it from? Does anyone know?
EDIT2: Anyone good with Flash? Seriously, Night Strike deserves a Music Video. ^-^
Edited by No-Skillz, 18 August 2006 - 09:59.

Alias's Photo Alias 18 Aug 2006

Sweet tunes mate :ugly:

Mathias's Photo Mathias 18 Aug 2006

Woah, i really love you guys. :ugly: Thanks for all the encouragement.

For those of you who say i should make longer songs, i do make them, but i don't upload them to Newgrounds. They want shorter, compact songs there, so it's easier to use them in Flash movies. And due to my notoriously short attention span, i rarely go for longer songs.. If i spent longer time making buildups and such, dragged them out like all the trance artists do, i would probably get all of my songs up to or over 4 minutes, even the very short ones like Neo Super Airship Force X.

Here's a rapidshare of some misc songs that i've made. Some are on my old newgrounds account and some were never submitted. Also note that two of them are actually quite long, woohoo. :bigeye:

http://rapidshare.de...cSongs.zip.html

Forgotten_Soul, there is a Download button next to all my songs at my Newgrounds page, if you wanna have them in Media Player. :cool:

The_Hunter's Photo The_Hunter 19 Aug 2006

well it's only natural that people would like your music cyc i have them in my winamp libary and listen to them quite often :P

Ion Cannon!'s Photo Ion Cannon! 23 Aug 2006

Just had a listen of your music cycerin very good stuff, some would fit cnc perfectly as well. TBH im suprised your not professionally doing this, theyre very very good im hooked on Ion Force, good work :D

Mathias's Photo Mathias 24 Aug 2006

Thanks, i might make some new tracks for Shockwave but TBH i haven't seriously considered it yet.

amazin's Photo amazin 29 Aug 2006

night strike and ion force are the best.

Futschki's Photo Futschki 30 Aug 2006

AWWWWWWESOMMEEEEEEEEEEEE :cry:

Sgt. Nuker's Photo Sgt. Nuker 30 Aug 2006

View PostCycerin, on 24 Aug 2006, 08:18, said:

Thanks, i might make some new tracks for Shockwave but TBH i haven't seriously considered it yet.

Shockwave would be truly unique if you added your musical talents to the mix.

Regards,

Major Nuker

Soul's Photo Soul 30 Aug 2006

Oh Cycerin plz do it do it plz your so friggen good.

Mathias's Photo Mathias 04 Sep 2006

Lets just say that you'll be able to expect a new Menu theme for 0.95 :D

Alie's Photo Alie 04 Sep 2006

night strike reminds me of the old AC1 theme....it's still awsme though :D. btw, will you release the new menu theme? or will it be a "shockwave player's exclusive"?
Edited by ailestrikef36, 04 September 2006 - 07:35.