←  Spammy Yummy Discussion

Fallout Studios Forums

»

Random Mapper Guild Garbage Topic

Ascendancy's Photo Ascendancy 24 Nov 2006

I'm making a beforehand notice of my absence, which will occur near Christmas time. Though I will be on winter break by then, I'm kinda forced to go down to California to visit family. I shall return after Christmas, I do believe. That is all.

Elezzzark's Photo Elezzzark 24 Nov 2006

I have Job. *_*

Dauth's Photo Dauth 24 Nov 2006

I work best on comissions, so if people want to PM me to give them a design i'll draw one up for them,

I PM it back and also send the idea to Kenny to decide if it's what he wants

Amdrial's Photo Amdrial 24 Nov 2006

for when and how long?

General's Photo General 24 Nov 2006

I complete my one map , should I post it to here or ?

Sic's Photo Sic 24 Nov 2006

I suggest creating a topic.

Crazykenny's Photo Crazykenny 24 Nov 2006

I agree

Crazykenny's Photo Crazykenny 25 Nov 2006

Depends on how good your in it :P

Amdrial's Photo Amdrial 25 Nov 2006

A little problem here mate, american buildings don't have snow models

Example, i doesnt mean i want a US city...

Ah... US styled city... I get it.

Soul's Photo Soul 25 Nov 2006

Well I can't use my Zero Hour atm let alone my Worldbuilder cause my comp just shuts off if I try so I can't really do much right now.

Although when I can use it again I'll see what I can do.

Any idea what the problem can be?

Dauth's Photo Dauth 25 Nov 2006

I will be posting less as of now on, see my topic, i am still available for work but at a reduced rate of 1 map per week in jpg form uploaded or e-mailed to the relevent mapper.

Cheers

Elezzzark's Photo Elezzzark 25 Nov 2006

View Post{LP}Admiral-(NL), on 24 Nov 2006, 13:12, said:

for when and how long?

I donĀ“t know, maybe i take vacation on December.

Greets.

Please tell us as soon as you have the exact date.

Money making goes first, i have all the respect if you are inactive for a while Elezzzark :P

Soul's Photo Soul 25 Nov 2006

No not really but it's not as bad as before, when it when't off 20 mins after I logged into my account.

Well the WB has a autosave device :P

Short Stuff's Photo Short Stuff 26 Nov 2006

Sorry didnt see this thread...I Get The Proffesional Stuck Up Teacher Speech!

Welcome prey....I Mean mapping extrordianares! You have been chosen as one of the best of the best! You are a mapper of extra ordinary abilties, and it is my great pleasure to welcome you to our Guild!

I am Short Stuff, I teach scripting 101, and I am a well experienced scripter, along with the rest of our scripter's here. No one is better then anyone else here, so don't be stuck up, and please, always be open to learning new mapping skills. If you need any information on mapping, please look into the basic FAQ, and the advanced FAQ, if they do not answer your query, pm one of our fine Leader's, or a fellow mapper. If you have scripting problems, again look to the FAQs, or Drop into my Scripting 101 session :P. And again, the leaders are open too, along with me.

Please, if you are chosen for a mapping job, dont think if you cant get it done on time, it's the end of the world. Maps are accepted when they are done, we dont need to be updated every few seconds on its progress either, just a little feedback on major developments, and time scale :lol:

That's all, now venture into this wonderfull guild, and show the mapping community, What Your Made Of!
Edited by Short Stuff, 26 November 2006 - 04:22.

=Hawkeye='s Photo =Hawkeye= 26 Nov 2006

Well said short stuff :P

Quality over time

spiderspag's Photo spiderspag 26 Nov 2006

Yo dudes I'll prolly have those two maps done soon but after that I'll prolly be inactive for a good 2 months... I'll let you know when I'm back.

Yeeh!

Crazykenny's Photo Crazykenny 26 Nov 2006

Always.

Crazykenny's Photo Crazykenny 26 Nov 2006

Sure thing Spidy, im looking foward to those too knowing your mapping expertise :P

Moosy Crisp's Photo Moosy Crisp 26 Nov 2006

My computer is being a fascist so I haven't made any more maps, but hopefully my comp will be in better condition in a couple of days.