• You cannot reply to this topic
28 replies to this topic

#26 nova

Femme fatale sith lord of the crystal city planet

• Banned
  • 1231 posts
  • Projects: zhu

Posted 23 January 2007 - 14:40

i do coding for my mod, generals wilnot let seperat projectiles fire at once they can come down to 100 milisec thats it

#27 LCPL Carrow

You want my guns? Come take 'em!

• 753 posts
  • Projects: ZH Unleashed

Posted 23 January 2007 - 19:47

View PostFoxhound, on 20 Jan 2007, 23:13, said:

Autoloaders. :D

That looks like it's trying to knock-off some Star Wars thing though. Still awesome though.

US tanks don't have autoloaders, because a good human loader is faster than an autoloader. :D

Nuker has a good idea...I think there probably is a way to make them fire simoultaneously, albeit as a special ability, and it'd be one helluva special ability too.
Semper Fidelis

0311 Rifleman

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
Posted Image
Posted Image

<Aqua> 0311 Roflemen.

#28 Sgt. Nuker

Greenskin Inside

• Global Moderator
  • 13457 posts
  • Projects: Shoot. Chop. Smash. Stomp.

Posted 23 January 2007 - 20:15

A human simply wouldn't survive in the loading chamber of that Crusader because he'd get pinned and smashed between the breech and the wall. An autoloader would be the only way...unless a midget was loading the cannon....
Posted Image

#29 LCPL Carrow

You want my guns? Come take 'em!

• 753 posts
  • Projects: ZH Unleashed

Posted 24 January 2007 - 01:20

I know. That's why I said I'd hate to be the loader. :D
Semper Fidelis

0311 Rifleman

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
Posted Image
Posted Image

<Aqua> 0311 Roflemen.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users