• You cannot reply to this topic
53 replies to this topic

#1 Chrizz

E-Studiosâ„¢ 2012

• Gold Member
  • 2012 posts
  • Projects: C&C3: Tiberium Icestorm

Posted 17 February 2007 - 17:54

Dear Fans and Visiters of this forum and site.

Today its the day i will say to all you people that i quit serving the site and forums. and also i quit doing projects for games. i will still stay modding in free time but that will be just do some small stuff.

Reasons i quit it because my social life, Study, Work friends.
some people helping me with this but i cant tell to much over the internet.

After 6 years of running the C&C RenEclips Gang i need to stop with my lovely work.

Here is a little story how its begon.
I started C&C RenEclips long ago as a simple fansite that had special news direct from Westwood/EALA.
In that periode they worked on C&C Generals "As codename C&C3" I started to play the beta etc etc,
And builded the first C&C Generals mod called C&C Generals Ultimate "that whas a addon for the secret units of the officers letter I had of EA Netherlands" and some other people.

After long time modding stuff etc I met The_Hunter after we made good friends with eachother we started to create nice mod projects for C&C Generals / Zero Hour.
One of our biggest whas and still is C&C Shockwave. "that whas The_Hunter's Prive Mod project for home only."

While doing C&C Shockwave Mod. We had questions about can we use ur assets in our own mods. we said NO! only if we accept that.
After all that stuff we started to released free public models to for mod beginners in the C&C Series.

And we get bigger and bigger after all doing this for the community UNTIL NOW!

After this story I want to make clear.
That I will quit doing mod projects for game's I will be still on this forums ad Gold Member so i can still watch ur asses. "Note I dont release any assets for mods that where in build of my own so there will be no models of C&C Gen Alpha and the rest."
Im very proud as to be the founder of this great community. and The_Hunter will replace my job here.

I also want Thank all these members/fans/visiters of this great community of CNCRE that helped me to bring this to a great modding forums. after the mainsite died.

And i want to special thank to Blaat, Codecat, The_Hunter, Hybrid(C&C Guild Founder) Prophet of the Pimps and other staff that helped me to have great time here!.

After i stop typing I have small press about "E-Studios" Name it will be gone of this community its goes to my dads Photograpic website for a while as porto. The names will be changed soon but i led the new me think over it. Thanks The_Hunter / CodeCat for doing this! its all yours.

Greets Chris "Chrizz" Lefering AND HAVE A NICE TIME PEOPLE! :dope: :dope:

PS: "Sorry for my bad English"

#2 Ascendancy

Needled 24/7

• 1293 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 18:00

Wow...this is a very big shock. I never would've thought this day would come, that our great leader would leave us. But as you said, real life is one of the reasons why you have to leave...and we all know real life has a greater significance than running a forum which you've done so well of doing. This will definitely impact everyone around here I'm sure, though you are not leaving entirely.

Good luck out there, Chrizz, have a good one and be safe.
Posted Image
Thanks to that awesome signature maker, Cattman2236.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 Slightly Wonky Robob

Not a Wonky Gent.

• Administrator
  • 9333 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 18:04

Well i new this day would come, but i hoped that it wouldnt be this soon :(

all i can say is thanks for this great forum, you will be greatly missed by all...

its a shame that alpha mod was never finished, but thats the way the cookie crumbles, so good luck with life and hope to see you online from time to time :dope:

*waves*
Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#4 CodeCat

It's a trap!

• Gold Member
  • 6111 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 18:06

Good luck out there Chrizz. With your life, family, friends, school, work, and everything else. You've done more for this community than anyone else: you created it. And there is no way we can thank you for that. I hope you'll be able to drop by regularly, and I also hope you'll find that we're still running it well when you do.

I think it's without saying that you have deserved Gold Member status more than anyone.

Three cheers for Chrizz! :dope:
CodeCat

Posted Image
Posted Image

Go dtiomsaítear do chód gan earráidí, is go gcríochnaítear do chláir go réidh. -Old Irish proverb

#5 Short Stuff

The Music Man

• Member Test
  • 1448 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 18:11

Good luck out there Chrizz, sry to see you leave. but when you visit, make yourself known :dope:

we will all miss you, have fun in the real world. (You choose the defination of fun :dope: )

Good Luck

*1st Cheer For Chrizz!*
Posted Image

#6 Lord Atlantis

I am Iron Man

• 3807 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 18:15

I am a person of few words so let me keep this short: Good luck with your life Chrizz and enjoy it.

-Lord_Atlantis
Posted Image

#7 Whitey

<Custom title available>

• 8743 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 18:16

It's a shame, but this was a long time coming.

See you around.

#8 Athena

Embody the Truth

• Gold Member
  • 2672 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 18:16

Good luck with everything Chrizz, be well and take care :dope:. It's been a lot of fun. I wish you all the best,

Blaat

#9 Prophet of the Pimps

Masters of Booty Strike Force

• Gold Member
  • 11369 posts
  • Projects: ShockWave

Posted 17 February 2007 - 18:32

Dude i am seriously gonna miss you. And dont worry we are gonna make the great community you found even greater and if you ever decide to return we will be waiting for you with opens arms. So long good friend. :dope:
Never underestimate a Resourceful Idiot
Posted Image

#10 The_Hunter

-

• Gold Member
  • 12402 posts
  • Projects: SWR Productions

Posted 17 February 2007 - 18:33

well as you said yourself it's been litterly years since the first days :dope:

you can rest assured that this community will live on well within our hands and offcourse don't forget to check in a few times in a while :dope:

goodluck my friend.
Posted Image

#11 Rayburn

People-Hater

• Gold Member
  • 4802 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 18:38

Farewell, man. We didn't really get to know eachother but I'm sure you're a good guy. You ran this place with responsibility, with dedication and you offered a platform to a great community. For that, I thank you. I'm sure everybody will. That's something you may be proud of.
Cheers, Chrizz.

#12 Overdose

Nice Guy Syndrome

• Gold Member
  • 4146 posts
  • Projects: SWR Projects

Posted 17 February 2007 - 18:42

I'm like the new fish in the pond but thanks for providing me and us with what many of we consider "our home away from home." Good luck with your future endeavors and in life Chrizz and don't forget that this community will always respect you for the years of sweat you've spent making what it has become presently.

-Overdose
Posted Image

#13 Hobbesy

Discount White Person

• Gold Member
  • 3752 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 18:52

Wow, bye Crizz. I never knew you much, but you were important.

#14 Futschki

Duh!

• 2835 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 19:01

:D :dope: GoodBye Chrizz ... And thanks For This Awesome Forum ... THANKS ALOT ... We Will All Miss You :dope: Good Bye :cry:
Posted Image

#15 Soul

Divine Chaos

• Project Team
  • 6796 posts
  • Projects: Sigma Invasion

Posted 17 February 2007 - 19:23

Good bye and good luck Chrizz, you shall be missed.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Insomniac!, on 16 Sep 2008, 20:12, said:

Soul you scare the hell out of me, more so than Lizzie.

I've been given a Bob coin from Mr. Bob, a life time supply of cookies from Blonde-Unknown, some Internet Chocolate from the Full Throttle mod team, and some Assorted Weapons from Høbbesy.

#16 Alias

Member Title Goes Here

• 11705 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 19:46

Goodbye, have fun.

Posted Image

#17 Guest_MI-28 Havoc_*

Posted 17 February 2007 - 20:16

Very sad to see you go. But i wish the best of luck to you in the rest of your life.

#18 Stinger

• Gold Member
  • 8156 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 20:40

Good luck to you in the real world, man.

Your models for ShW are awesome. Shame we didn't get to see Generals Alpha completed - it had the potential to be a great but alas!

See you around.

Edited by Stinger, 17 February 2007 - 20:42.

#19 Sgt. Rho

Kerbal Rocket Scientist

• Project Leader
  • 6870 posts
  • Projects: Scaring Jebediah.

Posted 17 February 2007 - 21:26

Good bye and Good luck in your life Chrizz.

I think i speak for us all if i say that we hope you come back some day. Good bye :dope: :dope:

#20 Amdrial

Naval Wrenchineer

• Project Leader
  • 3047 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 22:04

Goodbye Chrizz, It was great having you as our leader. *salutes*

Admiral
Posted Image
The above signature was made by TheDR.
Posted Image

#21 Comr4de

DO IT MAGGOT

• Gold Member
  • 5630 posts
  • Projects: SWR Productions

Posted 17 February 2007 - 22:53

Good luck to you Chrizz. I hope it all goes well for you in the future.

SWR Co-Lead | Texture Artist | Modeler | Level Designer | Fan of all things Awesome
Posted Image

#22 Sic

Veteran

• Project Team
  • 5507 posts
  • Projects: NLS 2D Artist, Code 13 Cameo Artist

Posted 17 February 2007 - 22:59

Farewell and good luck to you Chrizz, I hope all success to you in life. Come back sometime! :dope:
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#23 Warbz

IRC is just a multiplayer notepad.

• Project Team
  • 4646 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 23:01

*2nd cheer for chris*
good luck, and thx for setting up the forums and running them so well.

Posted Image

#24 SonicBoom

Scyrge

• Member Test
  • 687 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 23:21

Wow. :dope: I never knew you much, but I do know how much work you put into these forums and website. Your work is greatly appreciated and you will be missed. Goodbye Chrizz, I hope you come back someday.

#25 Dauth

<Custom title available>

• Gold Member
  • 11193 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 09:44

Good luck in the real world Chrizz, thank you for providing this forum for us.

My deepest regards

*3rd cheer for Chrizz*

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users