My hamachi network for shockwave fanatics!!!

5 replies to this topic

#1 General Specific

The Oxymoron General

• 861 posts
  • Projects: Kicking ass in shockwave

Posted 25 April 2007 - 03:49

Ok, I'm starting up my little own hamachi network for people that love to play shockwave. I know that most people have busy schedules or don't like to play shockwave ALL the time on the other networks. Well this one is for people that have free time and are constantly looking for matches.

network:shockwave fanatics

password:.93

You'll always catch me on at 5pm PST. That's when I get off from work :dance: , so if you want some, come get some.

These are some stipulations for matches with me.
If you request no rush, then I won't rush you.
If you want unlimited SW, then the starting cash is 10K
If you want a 50K match, then I WILL limit SW
I am a pretty expereinced player, the more cash you request, the worse you could be making things for yourslef. I'm pretty laxed and I believe in trying to make everyone happy, so there aren't to many request that I won't fill.

DO NOT DESTROY TECH BULIDINGS!!! I would rather that we fight over them instead of destroyng them. Just because you find it to hard to take them back only says that you need to step your game up. Now, I don't mind the destruction of tech bulidings that can attack you like the AA guns or the artillery cannons. If you can take them fine, if you can't and want to blow them up, then fine. Collateral damage is understandable, but if you need to send a MOAB airstrike to destoy 2 tanks guarding an oil derrick, then something is really wrong with you. At least to me. :bonk:

So I await all players to come and join my network!!!

Edited by sigma20xx, 25 April 2007 - 03:50.

Commands
(1977-1992) S.H.I.E.L.D. Supreme Headquarters, International Espionage, Law-Enforcement Division
(1992-2006) S.T.R.I.K.E. Special Tactical Response for International Key Emergencies
(2006-Present) Executive Commander of Team America and S.H.U.S.H.

HAMACHI STATUSPosted Image
Posted Image

I have a policy about honesty and ass-kickings:
If you ask for it, I have to let you have it.
FEEL THE OP!!!

#2 General Specific

The Oxymoron General

• 861 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 03:49

Why is no one playing shockwave everyday all day on my network???
Commands
(1977-1992) S.H.I.E.L.D. Supreme Headquarters, International Espionage, Law-Enforcement Division
(1992-2006) S.T.R.I.K.E. Special Tactical Response for International Key Emergencies

Posted Image

FEEL THE OP!!!

#3 E.V.E.

Femme Fatale Of The Army

• Gold Member
  • 6564 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 14:05

Because the People are maybe busy. And apart from that, there are maybe alot of other Networks were the People are denizen.

If someone likes youre Network and the Rules they will join.If not, they dont.
I personally may look in sometime, but at the moment Im quite busy.

- E.V.E.

Posted Image

#4 General Specific

The Oxymoron General

• 861 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 03:48

Yeah, I know. Just causing an uproar because my thread fell off the boards. Are you done with that project yet? You've been working on it for the longest now and we ever got to finish that game that we played. Do my stipulations sound unreasonable in anyway?
Commands

Posted Image

FEEL THE OP!!!

#5 E.V.E.

Femme Fatale Of The Army

• Gold Member
  • 6564 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 04:10

Its something that is very Time Consuming. Apart from that I still need aditional Info to complete it.

Anyway, if nobody joins you can always ask some People on MSN. Or maybe you got some Friends you personally know?

- E.V.E.

Posted Image

#6 General Specific

The Oxymoron General

• 861 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 04:14

I used to know a lot of people that played C&C. But they all have been sucked into the wonderful WoW. So they don't play it as much now. They came out of there caves for a while with the release of new expansions for DoW, but then they just went right back to WoW. Oh how I hate that game so. lol. Oh yeah, I just rememberd, didn't you lose a lot of your data due to some kind of accident? How did you make out with that? Were you able to recover something?
Commands

Posted Image

FEEL THE OP!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users