The Forerunner Joke Thread

17 replies to this topic

#1 Nuke General

Originally Nuke General, Formerly Forerunner

• Member Test
  • 977 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 03:05

New Joke on the Bottom of Thread

A college teacher reminds her class of tomorrow's final exam. "Now class, I won't tolerate any excuses for you not being here tomorrow. I might consider a nuclear attack or a serious personal injury, illness, or a death in your immediate family, but that's it, no other excuses whatsoever!" A smart-ass guy in the back of the room raised his hand and asked, "What would you say if tomorrow I said I was suffering from complete and utter sexual exhaustion?" The entire class is reduced to laughter and snickering. When silence is restored, the teacher smiles knowingly at the student, shakes her head and sweetly says, "Well, I guess you'd have to write the exam with your other hand

Another Joke

Dear Mom & Dad,

Our Scoutmaster told us to write to our parents in case you saw the flood on TV and are worried. We are okay. Only one of our tents and two sleeping bags got washed away.

Luckily, none of us got drowned because we were all up on the mountain looking for Adam when it happened. Oh yes, please call Adam's mother & tell her he is okay. He can't write 'cause of the cast.

I got to ride in one of the search and rescue jeeps. It was neat. We never would have found Adam in the dark if it hadn't been for the lightning. Scoutmaster Keith got mad at Adam for going on a hike alone without telling anyone. Adam said he did tell him, but it was during the fire so he probably didn't hear him.

Did you know that if you put gas on a fire, the gas will blow up? The wet wood didn't burn, but one of the tents did and also some of our clothes. Matthew is going to look weird until his hair grows back.

We will be home on Saturday if Scoutmaster Keith gets the bus fixed. It wasn't his fault about the wreck. The brakes worked okay when we left. Scoutmaster Keith said that with a bus that old you have to expect some thing to break down; that's probably why he can't get insurance. We think it's a neat bus.

He doesn't care if we get it dirty, and if it's hot, sometimes he lets us ride on the fenders. It gets pretty hot with 45 people in a bus. He let us take turns riding in the trailer until the highway patrol man stopped and talked to us.

Scoutmaster Keith is a neat guy. Don't worry, he's a good driver. In fact, he is teaching Jesse how to drive on the mountain roads where there isn't any traffic. All we ever see up there are logging trucks.

This morning all of the guys were diving off the rocks and swimming out in the lake. Scoutmaster Keith wouldn't let me because I can't swim, and Adam was afraid he would sink because of his cast, so he let us take the canoe across the lake. It was great. You can still see some of the trees under the water from the flood.

Scoutmaster Keith isn't crabby like some Scoutmasters. He didn't even get mad about us not wearing life jackets. He has to spend a lot of time working on the bus so we are trying not to cause him any trouble.

Guess what?

We have all passed our first aid merit badges. When Andrew dived into the lake and cut his arm, we got to see how a tourniquet works. Steven and I threw up, but Scoutmaster Keith said it probably was just food poisoning from the leftover chicken. He said they got sick that way with food they ate in prison.

I'm so glad he got out and became our Scoutmaster. He said he sure figured out how to get things done better while he was doing his time.

By the way, what is a pedal file?

I have to go now. We are going to town to mail our letters and buy some more beer. Don't worry about anything. We're fine.

Love, Chris

Edited by Forerunner, 09 May 2007 - 02:33.

Posted Image
Awesome sig made by Lord Atlantis

#2 Comr4de

DO IT MAGGOT

• Gold Member
  • 5630 posts
  • Projects: SWR Productions

Posted 02 May 2007 - 03:29

BAAHAHAHA @ Both

:dope: Nice

SWR Co-Lead | Texture Artist | Modeler | Level Designer | Fan of all things Awesome
Posted Image

#3 Sgt. Nuker

Greenskin Inside

• Global Moderator
  • 13457 posts
  • Projects: Shoot. Chop. Smash. Stomp.

Posted 02 May 2007 - 03:50

That "letter" is both horrible and :dope: . Both of those gave me a smile.
Posted Image

#4 Nuke General

• Member Test
  • 977 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 02:18

Hea Guys,

This is my FAVORITE joke, if you have the patience to read through the whole thing then power to you :D

The Most Embarrassing Moment Ever!

It was the summer between my freshman and sophomore year in high school that my friend Doug and I were out at night patrolling the neighborhood for a potential something to do.

This had been our nightly routine for some time now, and was basically an excuse to walk around looking cool and smoke. The night was going its usual pace and after an appetizer of kicking over a few garbage cans and knocking on a couple of doors and running away, it was time for our main course. Now when I say "main course" don't think that there was one all-inclusive, high and mighty event that we use to close the evening with. It was just the time of night that we did whatever it took to exceed our prior doings for that evening.

It was then we saw our destiny. Across the street we spotted two beautiful blonde girls walking together. We crossed the street, approached them, and started our best 'slick-dick' conversation to get them to want to hang with us. Well whatever we said, it worked and they went off walking with us.

I don't recall if it was Doug or I who suggested it, but we asked them if they wanted to go have a seance in this dark alley with us. They agreed and Doug ran home real quick to get a candle from his house to make it official. Upon his return, we began to make our way down the alley, already beginning to speak of death and demons to get the girls in the mood. It's kinda funny how when you are a teenager and you come across someone you want to fuck (which was just about anyone), you subconsciously do the furthest thing from sexual seduction possible. The extent of a 'turn off' I was about to pull, was a horror that not even I could predict.

We made our way to a flat part of the alley, sat in a circle, placed the candle in the center and lit it. We began our best scare technique, that was to the best of our teenage male minds, just what they needed to scare them into sexual submission. Our attempt was meager at best and would have failed to scare a toddler let alone teenage girls. It was then out of desperation, that Doug had an idea that would send me to a state of embarrassment and humiliation that is inconceivable. He leaned over to me and whispered, "Why don't you pull down your pants and fart on the candle flame. It will shoot out a big burst of fire and that will surely scare them." Why that sounded logical to me remains a mystery in my brain to this day but at the time it sounded reasonable.

I began the stealth fumbling to undo my pants and work my fart as close to my anus as possible so it was ready to go. After I was all prepared, I gave a look to Doug to tell him here it goes. In one lightening fast move I stood up, pulled down my pants and positioned my ass over the fire but when I went to fart I shot the biggest stream of diarrhea I have ever created in my life, all over the place. It extinguished the candle creating an exceptionally smelly vapor. It shot all over the laps of the girls who immediately jumped up and ran down the ally screaming. The screaming caused all the dogs down the ally to start barking. All the dogs barking caused numerous back porch lights to come on. And there I stood in the middle of it all, pants down around my ankles, dick blowin' in the wind and shit running down my leg watching Doug run the opposite way down the alley away from me.

It was at that moment I experienced the unbreakable pinnacle of embarrassing moments that I doubt I will ever out do.

And Yes....the story is true.
Posted Image

#5 Nuke General

• Member Test
  • 977 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 02:32

Here's Another Good One, hope you like it!

Mr. and Mrs. Fenton are a retired couple. Mrs. Fenton loves to shop and insists that he comes with her on her trip to Wal-Mart. Personally, he doesn't enjoy shopping, and prefers to just get the whole thing over with quickly, but Mrs. Fenton loves to browse. As Mrs. Fenton checked the mailbox before going to Wal-Mart, she gasped in shock as the third letter was ripped open. The following was stated;

Dear Mrs. Fenton,

Over the past six months, your husband has been causing quite a commotion in our store. We cannot tolerate this behavior and may ban both of you from our stores. We have documented all incidents on our video surveillance equipment. All complaints against Mr. Fenton are listed below.

Things Mr. Bill Fenton has done while his spouse was shopping in Wal-Mart:

1. June 15: Took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they weren't looking.

2. July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in House wares to go off at 5-minute intervals.

3. July 7: Made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the restrooms.

4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official tone, 'Code 3' in house wares.. and watched what happened.

5. Aug 4: Went to the Service Desk and asked to put a bag of M&M's on layaway.

6. Sept 14: Moved a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.

7. Sept 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told other shoppers he'd invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.

8. Sept 23: When a clerk asks if they can help him, he begins to cry and asks, 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?'

9. Oct 4: Looked right into the security camera; used it as a mirror, and picked his nose.

10. Nov 10: While handling guns in the hunting department, asked the clerk if he knows where to find the antidepressants.

11. Dec 3: Darted around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.

12. Dec 6: In the auto department, practiced his "Madonna look" using different size funnels.

13. Dec 18: Hid in a clothing rack and yelled "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!" when people passed by.

14. Dec 21: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumes the fetal position and screams "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!!!"

And to our greatest disappointment...

15. Dec 23: Went into a fitting room with a rather expensive leather coat, shut the door, and stayed there for 5~10 minutes. All of a sudden, Mr. Fenton exclaimed, "There's no toilet paper in here, so I decided to use the article of clothing I chose as a substitute! Hope you don't mind!!"
Posted Image

#6 Cattman2236

Freelance Photoshop Artist

• Gold Member
  • 970 posts
  • Projects: Massive Destruction: First Encounter

Posted 09 May 2007 - 21:55

Just 2 jokes for you today:

Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson go on a camping trip, set up their tent, and fall asleep. Some hours later, Holmes wakes his faithful friend.

"Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see."

Watson replies, "I see millions of stars."

"What does that tell you?"

Watson ponders for a minute, "Astronomically speaking, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, it tells me that Saturn is in Leo. Timewise, it appears to be approximately a quarter past three. Theologically, it's evident the Lord is all-powerful and we are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, it seems we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What does it tell you?"

"It tells me Watson, that our tent has been nicked!"

A farmer had 3 beautiful daughters who were getting ready to go out on dates. The first beau came to the door and said, ''I'm Eddie, I'm here to pick up Betty. We're going for spaghetti, is she ready?''

"No," the farmer said.

The second beau came to the door and said, ''I'm Joe, I'm here to pick up Flo to take her to the show. Is she ready to go?''

"No."

The third beau came to the door and said to the farmer. ''Hello, my name is Chuck.''

The farmer shot Chuck.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#7 Lord Atlantis

I am Iron Man

• 3807 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 22:15

@Cattman - Buhahahahahaha :D :D

-Lord_Atlantis
Posted Image

#8 Nuke General

• Member Test
  • 977 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 02:43

Cattman, you thread hijacker, this thread HAS my name on it :D
Posted Image

#9 Alias

Member Title Goes Here

• 11705 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 06:23

View PostCattman2236, on 10 May 2007, 07:55, said:

A farmer had 3 beautiful daughters who were getting ready to go out on dates. The first beau came to the door and said, ''I'm Eddie, I'm here to pick up Betty. We're going for spaghetti, is she ready?''

"No," the farmer said.

The second beau came to the door and said, ''I'm Joe, I'm here to pick up Flo to take her to the show. Is she ready to go?''

"No."

The third beau came to the door and said to the farmer. ''Hello, my name is Chuck.''

The farmer shot Chuck.

EPIC LOL.

Posted Image

#10 Nuke General

• Member Test
  • 977 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 03:52

I don't get it
Posted Image

#11 Soul

Divine Chaos

• Project Team
  • 6796 posts
  • Projects: Sigma Invasion

Posted 11 May 2007 - 04:17

@the two recent jokes by Forerunner: OMGWTFLOL!!!!
Posted ImagePosted Image

View PostInsomniac!, on 16 Sep 2008, 20:12, said:

Soul you scare the hell out of me, more so than Lizzie.

I've been given a Bob coin from Mr. Bob, a life time supply of cookies from Blonde-Unknown, some Internet Chocolate from the Full Throttle mod team, and some Assorted Weapons from Høbbesy.

#12 Alias

Member Title Goes Here

• 11705 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 07:50

View PostForerunner, on 11 May 2007, 13:52, said:

I don't get it

Such innocence.

Think of something that rhymes with "Chuck" and you'll get it. :)

Posted Image

#13 Sic

Veteran

• Project Team
  • 5507 posts
  • Projects: NLS 2D Artist, Code 13 Cameo Artist

Posted 11 May 2007 - 08:59

Fuck?
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#14 Crazykenny

Eternal Glow

• Project Team
  • 7683 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 09:17

Duck, Luck, or what Sic said :)
Posted Image

#15 The_Hunter

-

• Gold Member
  • 12402 posts
  • Projects: SWR Productions

Posted 11 May 2007 - 12:55

heres one of mine:

A truck driver parks his truck at a resting place and goes into the cafetaria there and orders a hamburger and a glass of beer.
when he's about to start eating 3 bikers come into the café one of em takes the hamburger takes a bite and puts it back the other one spits in his beer and the last one squezes the tomato sauce bottle empty on his baseball cap.
The trucker remains calm and rubs the sauce of his cap and heads on out.
The bikers say : what a pussy he cannot even fight.
shortly after that one of the waiters says : apperantly he cannot drive a truck eather...

he just drove over 3 bikes.
Posted Image

#16 Alias

Member Title Goes Here

• 11705 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 13:01

Hahaha. :)

Nice joke there Hunter. :D

Posted Image

#17 Soul

Divine Chaos

• Project Team
  • 6796 posts
  • Projects: Sigma Invasion

Posted 11 May 2007 - 18:03

Now Hunter is Hijacking Forerunner's thread :dope: .
Posted ImagePosted Image

View PostInsomniac!, on 16 Sep 2008, 20:12, said:

Soul you scare the hell out of me, more so than Lizzie.

I've been given a Bob coin from Mr. Bob, a life time supply of cookies from Blonde-Unknown, some Internet Chocolate from the Full Throttle mod team, and some Assorted Weapons from Høbbesy.

#18 Nuke General

• Member Test
  • 977 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 23:47

Jeez, even the cops are crooked here, lol, we'll I guess I better just make this the joke thread, but only if you pin it Hunty.

Anyway, thank you soul for actually reading my two favorite jokes, let me re post them now :dope:

The Most Embarrassing Moment Ever!

It was the summer between my freshman and sophomore year in high school that my friend Doug and I were out at night patrolling the neighborhood for a potential something to do.

This had been our nightly routine for some time now, and was basically an excuse to walk around looking cool and smoke. The night was going its usual pace and after an appetizer of kicking over a few garbage cans and knocking on a couple of doors and running away, it was time for our main course. Now when I say "main course" don't think that there was one all-inclusive, high and mighty event that we use to close the evening with. It was just the time of night that we did whatever it took to exceed our prior doings for that evening.

It was then we saw our destiny. Across the street we spotted two beautiful blonde girls walking together. We crossed the street, approached them, and started our best 'slick-dick' conversation to get them to want to hang with us. Well whatever we said, it worked and they went off walking with us.

I don't recall if it was Doug or I who suggested it, but we asked them if they wanted to go have a seance in this dark alley with us. They agreed and Doug ran home real quick to get a candle from his house to make it official. Upon his return, we began to make our way down the alley, already beginning to speak of death and demons to get the girls in the mood. It's kinda funny how when you are a teenager and you come across someone you want to fuck (which was just about anyone), you subconsciously do the furthest thing from sexual seduction possible. The extent of a 'turn off' I was about to pull, was a horror that not even I could predict.

We made our way to a flat part of the alley, sat in a circle, placed the candle in the center and lit it. We began our best scare technique, that was to the best of our teenage male minds, just what they needed to scare them into sexual submission. Our attempt was meager at best and would have failed to scare a toddler let alone teenage girls. It was then out of desperation, that Doug had an idea that would send me to a state of embarrassment and humiliation that is inconceivable. He leaned over to me and whispered, "Why don't you pull down your pants and fart on the candle flame. It will shoot out a big burst of fire and that will surely scare them." Why that sounded logical to me remains a mystery in my brain to this day but at the time it sounded reasonable.

I began the stealth fumbling to undo my pants and work my fart as close to my anus as possible so it was ready to go. After I was all prepared, I gave a look to Doug to tell him here it goes. In one lightening fast move I stood up, pulled down my pants and positioned my ass over the fire but when I went to fart I shot the biggest stream of diarrhea I have ever created in my life, all over the place. It extinguished the candle creating an exceptionally smelly vapor. It shot all over the laps of the girls who immediately jumped up and ran down the ally screaming. The screaming caused all the dogs down the ally to start barking. All the dogs barking caused numerous back porch lights to come on. And there I stood in the middle of it all, pants down around my ankles, dick blowin' in the wind and shit running down my leg watching Doug run the opposite way down the alley away from me.

It was at that moment I experienced the unbreakable pinnacle of embarrassing moments that I doubt I will ever out do.

And Yes....the story is true.

Edited by Forerunner, 11 May 2007 - 23:48.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users