I just got threatened with a knife

• You cannot reply to this topic
62 replies to this topic

#51 TehKiller

Silent Assassin

• 2696 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 17:58

bah its not like i care....if i doublecrossed someone or beaten him up first then he has the every right to beat me up thus he can also expect revenge....
Posted Image

#52 Whitey

<Custom title available>

• 8743 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 20:35

And if you didn't start it? Then you have every right to defend yourself. In which case, you don't go rambo on him, because rambo is fake. So is all that hollywood fight stunt crap. What it comes down to is who is better prepared. If that requires a 12" Ka Bar or a .38 snub nose, then so be it.

#53 TehKiller

Silent Assassin

• 2696 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 20:39

Jesus what do you think me im some sort of idiot....Sylvester Stallone is possibly unable to even hold a damn rifle :)....anyway stop with the guns,we dont use knives and guns we aint in some turf gang war
Posted Image

#54 Whitey

<Custom title available>

• 8743 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 21:53

But when the time comes, you want to have the upper-hand don't you? You can't just say "I'll beat him if he pulls a knife" because he has the upper hand. He can slash you and send you to the ground a lot faster than you think. When it coems to fights, I've gotten lucky, and usually I'd much prefer having a weapon to flash in the sight of danger.

#55 TehKiller

Silent Assassin

• 2696 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 10:10

OK then if in an situation he does pull a knife on me the question is will he have enough guts to use it....an unexpirienced fool with a knife probably knows he cant do much with it
Posted Image

#56 Whitey

<Custom title available>

• 8743 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 18:07

You really do underestimate the power of a weapon, don't you? You need to respect a knife as you do a gun, as it can be just as lethal in such a situation. An unexperienced fool with a knife is usually gonna beat an unexperienced fool with fists.

#57 Saint

Veteran

• 472 posts
  • Projects: (GTWA) Gentlemen of The Wrold Association

Posted 17 May 2007 - 21:45

We can carry guns where I live its allowed as long as you got your permit on you. Pretty sweet.. Soon as i'm 21(2 years to go) i'm getting one. So if I see a gang of 8-12 people headed towards me wanting to start shit. I'll be sure to have my hand on that gun. Most likely i'll get off in self-defense.

-Saint-
Posted Image
My comics check em out! I'm sure you'll like em.
Comic #1 Comic #2 Comic #7 Comic #8
Comic #3 Comic #4
Comic #5 Comic #6
More to come...?
(I'm also open to suggestions/request. Just PM me anytime.)

#58 TehKiller

Silent Assassin

• 2696 posts

Posted 18 May 2007 - 08:33

View PostLeatherneck, on 17 May 2007, 18:07, said:

You really do underestimate the power of a weapon, don't you? You need to respect a knife as you do a gun, as it can be just as lethal in such a situation. An unexperienced fool with a knife is usually gonna beat an unexperienced fool with fists.

1. I dont undermestiate knifes....if someone gets close enough to you with any melee weapon i doubt ull even have a chance to pull out a a gun or even shoot it
2. Correction: Unexpeirenced fool with a knife vs. experienced fool with a pipe....thus even if i dont have a melee object with me he surely wouldnt know how to strike with a knife properly and i use that as his weakness
Posted Image

#59 Whitey

<Custom title available>

• 8743 posts

Posted 18 May 2007 - 20:19

May I ask where you get trained to find a pipe in any random location and then wield it?

You would be surprised how many people understand how to use a knife. But one stab with a pocket knife won't end you before you can use a firearm. Stuff like this reinforces my standpoint on the ownership of firearms.

And the guys that carry a knife and mug you aren't usually unexperienced. Chances are, they have had more encounters of the type than you, seeing as they are the ones that start the violence in the first place.

Point is, you NEVER know if the guy is experienced, and you MUST be wary of that.

#60 AirStrikeMaster

Regular

• 186 posts

Posted 18 May 2007 - 20:51

no but that is really fucked up :locky:

Edited by AirStrikeMaster, 18 May 2007 - 20:51.

Image removed due to signature height restrictions. -CodeCat
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
^^ made by Kid^^
Posted Image
Posted Image
^^made by Sic^^
Posted Image

#61 TehKiller

Silent Assassin

• 2696 posts

Posted 18 May 2007 - 20:53

well u can be suprised on how many melee things u can find at any random location....and also what makes u think that i wont carry a small pipe or any other melee weapon with me?
Posted Image

#62 Whitey

<Custom title available>

• 8743 posts

Posted 18 May 2007 - 21:39

And what makes you think a small blunt object over a small sharp object used by a SOMEWHAT experienced person is going to help much?

Why do you insist on having the lower hand? Get a big knife or a gun and you're good to go.

#63 TehKiller

Silent Assassin

• 2696 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 09:25

Thats because i dont need a knife nor do i need a gun (even though i can get a Colt or a Tokarev with ease)
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users