The Tiberium Soldier

1 reply to this topic

#1 Nid

Human Being number 80446219302

• Project Team
  • 2501 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 08:03

I got bored last night so I decided to write this, and what better forum to post it on than one based on C&C?
Here is the first chapter, its a short story, so naturally, short chapters, I will post more as I finish each chapter.

The Tiberium Soldier

Chapter I : The General’s Logs (prologue)

I remember those days, back when they found it, you know what I’m talking about, when they first found it, they took it in for testing, curing diseases? Evolution? The path of humanity? All lies. Those were the ones that turned to NOD hoping their precious messiah will give them the answers. PAH! I spit on them. Humanity’s path was destruction the moment that accursed meteor hit, at that single second of impact, the fate of billions was sealed. There was a time I believed, a time when I thought that this must be the answer, with all of Earth’s natural resources depleted, maybe we could use this, something growing, spreading, something renewable, for energy, for defense...
For peace.
HA!
Peace
There is a cursed word, it has no meaning any more, nothing to do with me, nothing to do with you, nothing to do with every remaining human being on this planet.
There I was, young, naïve, unaware of what the future held. And here I am now, a high commanding General, I fought my way up here, every follower of Kane was worth destroying, just to get here.
‘Let him rot in that Tiberium field.’ We used to torture them live, throw them In with what they want and let them feel what He wants for this goddamn planet. Breathe in the fumes of humanity’s future, humanity’s end.

Those GDI fat cats aren’t so great either, hell, I don’t know why I still take orders from them, but days I think like that, I remind myself;
‘I fight for peace, and on this Earth, there is no other force with the power like the GDI with its aim close enough to peace.’
At least they know the battle is lost, even if we defeat NOD, The Tiberium has spread too far across the Earth, we are fighting a lost battle, and the rest of the GDI, all the big shots in the offices, saying they can control it, and then defeat NOD in the same space of time! They are just trying to keep the civilians happy. Somehow, it works. But they don’t care, as long as they survive as long as possible, they’re happy, just rolling around in the money they earn, all the other Generals, they paid their way up, they haven’t seen what I have, they wouldn’t understand. I’m the only General in the Global defense that gives commands from the front line, that’s why I give the best commands, I know how my troops feel, the pain they suffer for the remaining free world, their lives given so another can survive. Under command of any other general or commander, and you’re just another meat shield, the wall of defense for the innocent, and the GDI.

Edited by nidmeister, 25 May 2007 - 09:54.

Posted Image

#2 Dauth

<Custom title available>

• Gold Member
  • 11193 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 09:20

Nice start, lookign forward to more.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users