I think women are better than men.

30 replies to this topic

#26 CoLT

Cuboning!

• Project Team
  • 1611 posts
  • Projects: Untitled, Generation X, March of the Cursed Reich (Working Title)

Posted 12 June 2007 - 09:28

Understandably so, it seems that everyone has quite a strong opinion that both sides are equal.

My question is, nor was it ever, whether the two sexes are equal. No. My question was whether it was right or wrong, in society's view, to think and want to act upon the mindset that your sex is inferior to the other.

Physically or otherwise, it is probably untrue that the two genders are unequal, however, whether it is wrong to think in such a way is the true question here.
Posted Image

#27 Areze

Gnurf Gnurf Gnurf

• Project Team
  • 2143 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 09:56

Pretty much yes. Because they are equal, the question that you would be asking answer would be yes.
Writing Thread

#28 Golan

<Charcoal tiles available>

• Member Test
  • 3300 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 10:59

But they aren´t equal... that´s the whole thing that makes live worth living. You may and should treat everyone on an equal level, but forcing your mind to follow a world view in which every person has to be technically considered as a clone of each other will have quite the opposite effect.
Now go out and procreate. IN THE NAME OF DOOM!

#29 Thinker

Amateur

• 129 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 16:13

No as long as the human has the trait perseverance the world will remain unequal becuase some will be better persevers then others. Men and women have this trait and therfore can be equal in any way. We didnt say anything about everyone being clones and no its not wrong to think that colt its your opinion and your allowed to have it and dont let people tell you otherwise.

#30 Golan

<Charcoal tiles available>

• Member Test
  • 3300 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 17:24

View Postthinker, on 12 Jun 2007, 16:13, said:

No as long as the human has the trait perseverance the world will remain unequal becuase some will be better persevers then others. Men and women have this trait and therfore can be equal in any way.
Hey, that´s almost as contradicting and senseless as my posts... :dope:

About my "clones" comment... when you treat everyone as equal per se, you rule out weaknesses as well as strenghts. When treating everyone as the same, that´s what they may become to you/society: the same, completely interchangeable persons, aka clones.
Now go out and procreate. IN THE NAME OF DOOM!

#31 Thinker

Amateur

• 129 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 17:30

what i meant was men and women both have the ability to be better or worst then each other its up to them whether they want to work hard or not. Gender really has no effect on a humans limitations.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users