63 replies to this topic

#1 Axel of Sweden

<Custom title available>

• 739 posts
  • Projects: Operation Garbo

Posted 10 June 2007 - 13:45

What do you want in the CnC3 Expansion

All Command n conquer games got atleast one expansion

I would to see visceroids caused by infantry dying in tiberium and subterrainian units for nod

Edited by Axel of Sweden, 10 June 2007 - 13:45.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 Jazzie Spurs

[Pantsu-Dan]

• Project Team
  • 4073 posts
  • Projects: Commanding the ECA 33rd Ground Assault Team.

Posted 10 June 2007 - 13:48

Some new mechs for GDI or the vulcan turret or rpg turret :)

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImageBlack Lagoon OST
Posted Image

#3 nova

Femme fatale sith lord of the crystal city planet

• Banned
  • 1231 posts
  • Projects: zhu

Posted 10 June 2007 - 13:51

a mamoth mk II or a nother thing like it some more vehicles more mutants berferbli of the tiberium feind veriaty more orcas ond for nod the return of the devels toungh mrv i mean nod has alwasy had that not gdi a new harpy dont give me this venom ois a harpy stuff its not with misles and a wolverine mk II o and cyborgs i miss them bad

#4 Sgt. Rho

Kerbal Rocket Scientist

• Project Leader
  • 6870 posts
  • Projects: Scaring Jebediah.

Posted 10 June 2007 - 14:03

The MMK2 will not apear in it, since the project was canceled (Read the GDI Intells.....)

#5 Jazzie Spurs

[Pantsu-Dan]

• Project Team
  • 4073 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 14:04

MMK2 yas but what about the MMK3? :)

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#6 Sgt. Rho

Kerbal Rocket Scientist

• Project Leader
  • 6870 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 14:05

that will apear in my second mod^^

#7 Alias

Member Title Goes Here

• 11705 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 14:06

Mammoth MK3 is already ingame. The C&C3 Mammoth is it.

Posted Image

#8 Sgt. Rho

Kerbal Rocket Scientist

• Project Leader
  • 6870 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 14:07

Nope, thats the Mammoth 27....

#9 Alias

Member Title Goes Here

• 11705 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 14:09

View PostMaster_Chief, on 11 Jun 2007, 00:07, said:

Nope, thats the Mammoth 27....

They're the same thing.

Posted Image

#10 Sgt. Rho

Kerbal Rocket Scientist

• Project Leader
  • 6870 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 14:11

Just that it is the MK27, not the MK3 :)

#11 nova

• Banned
  • 1231 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 14:24

o and i almost frogot disk throwers and nod cameo changed i mean y throw away that armor for a hodie

#12 Stinger

• Gold Member
  • 8156 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 14:34

Alias is right. The Mammoth MK III is the double-barrelled, four treaded tank that GDI have in game.

#13 Rayburn

People-Hater

• Gold Member
  • 4802 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 15:01

- A less ridiculous Scrin campaign. 4 missions are way too few. They were nice but way too short overall. Also, some better voices for the alien chiefs in the videos. The sound of their voices makes them hardly comprehensible.
- More tiberium flora/fauna; Bring back the Veins just for the heck of it and add some more creatures...better ones than those pathetic Visceroid wannabes. I'd also like to see the old blossom trees again. Maybe not with their old function but I miss the look of these disgusting flesh-trees
- Arctic/Jungle themed maps. I know that most of the vegetation has gone to hell but fighting in what is left would be cool. Some campaign missions in Asia or Russia would be cool as well. Nothing seems to have happened there in TWIII so far
- More mutant units recruitable from the hovel. The Marauders suck arse and make me want to burn the hovel to hell instead of using it. What EA did to the Forgotten does justice to their name
- Maybe a new faction, CABAL or something. I know that EA found a sucky excuse for his absence (destroyed his last bunker) but I don't think that's about it. I bet they are uncreative, say "well, it apparently wasn't the LAST bunker" and add him somehow. If not, it'll be the Mutants, driving the hovel entirely obsolete and adding some shitty year 2047 GLA
- On the backside of the booklet, I want to see the logos of Allies and Soviets along with the words "Coming Fall 2008"

Edited by Rayburn, 10 June 2007 - 15:04.

#14 MR.Kim

Insane Solider

• Member Test
  • 2740 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 15:30

I wish add new single player campaing mode.
I call it "The Conquer mode". :)

#15 Jazzie Spurs

[Pantsu-Dan]

• Project Team
  • 4073 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 15:44

View PostRayburn, on 10 Jun 2007, 17:01, said:

- A less ridiculous Scrin campaign. 4 missions are way too few. They were nice but way too short overall. Also, some better voices for the alien chiefs in the videos. The sound of their voices makes them hardly comprehensible.
- More tiberium flora/fauna; Bring back the Veins just for the heck of it and add some more creatures...better ones than those pathetic Visceroid wannabes. I'd also like to see the old blossom trees again. Maybe not with their old function but I miss the look of these disgusting flesh-trees
- Arctic/Jungle themed maps. I know that most of the vegetation has gone to hell but fighting in what is left would be cool. Some campaign missions in Asia or Russia would be cool as well. Nothing seems to have happened there in TWIII so far
- More mutant units recruitable from the hovel. The Marauders suck arse and make me want to burn the hovel to hell instead of using it. What EA did to the Forgotten does justice to their name
- Maybe a new faction, CABAL or something. I know that EA found a sucky excuse for his absence (destroyed his last bunker) but I don't think that's about it. I bet they are uncreative, say "well, it apparently wasn't the LAST bunker" and add him somehow. If not, it'll be the Mutants, driving the hovel entirely obsolete and adding some shitty year 2047 GLA
- On the backside of the booklet, I want to see the logos of Allies and Soviets along with the words "Coming Fall 2008"

Quoted for the truth
New CABAL, More Forggoten (or as a new faction), back visceroids with the above suggestions the game will be more awesome

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#16 Axel of Sweden

<Custom title available>

• 739 posts
  • Projects: Operation Garbo

Posted 10 June 2007 - 16:17

Agree with kid, me want old CABAL back!

and cyborgs,

maybe better infantry for Nod

not GLA wannabes!

i want "infantry reporting! loud and clear!

Subterrainan APC and Classic artillery!
Posted Image
Posted Image

#17 Rayburn

People-Hater

• Gold Member
  • 4802 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 16:28

View PostAxel of Sweden, on 10 Jun 2007, 18:17, said:

maybe better infantry for Nod

not GLA wannabes!

i want "infantry reporting! loud and clear!

No way. Basic Nod-infantry such as the militants aren't supposed to be that professional. I love their rag-tag-militia style. Those black Stormtroopers with their steel helmets better stay in TS. Also, call signs like that don't fit Nod at all IMO.

#18 KiraSama

Vago Profesional

• 2145 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 16:41

View PostMaster_Chief, on 10 Jun 2007, 16:03, said:

The MMK2 will not apear in it, since the project was canceled (Read the GDI Intells.....)

[Spoilers]but the intells say they stop building them, they will be probably some there and here, but if they one it will be or a supertechunit(maybe used by the mutants?) or campaing only

and i want......basicaly the Rayburn suggestion, maybe subterranians maps, more mutants animals and more sides(maybe subsides?) and also:
-more upgrades from buildings and for the avatar
-more tech buildings
-more mech! yeah yeah "nod find they weakness" but we are in a world with cristals growing from the floor! D:!
Posted Image

#19 Sgt. Rho

Kerbal Rocket Scientist

• Project Leader
  • 6870 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 16:57

it says that the last one has gone out of the service.

#20 amazin

E-Studios resident XBOX360 (not computer) player

• 1483 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 17:49

shotgun troopers for gdi using the cool bullet effects

#21 nova

• Banned
  • 1231 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 17:50

dam atleast bring them back as a more elite unit and we need cyborgs y get red of them they were a very good unit

#22 Rayburn

People-Hater

• Gold Member
  • 4802 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 18:02

I doubt that Nod will ever use cyborgs again after what happened in Firestorm. I'm not opposed to regular soldiers who are somewhat enhanced by machines like replacing an arm with an autocannon though. Just don't turn them into Terminators controlled by a computer instead of a human mind.

#23 Jordan

Crazy Modder

• Gold Member
  • 2704 posts
  • Projects: C&C Crazy Mod Leader

Posted 10 June 2007 - 20:08

I'd like to see subterranean units again. I never got to use the original TS units, but I was able to play around with modded-in subterranean units in RA2.

I'd really like to see a couple more mechs too.

Also, it would be neat if EA made some sort of Bonus mission with the Mammoth MKII.
C&C Crazy Mod Version 0.55
^^^^The True Crazy Mod Starts Here^^^^
Posted Image

#24 Dr HaxX

Remorseful Assassin

• 1070 posts
  • Projects: Eden Site; Summit Site

Posted 10 June 2007 - 21:41

I have a 20 page list of changes... :)
Remember me? You old timers?

#25 amazin

E-Studios resident XBOX360 (not computer) player