Do I have reason to be angry at all?

37 replies to this topic

#26 CoLT

Cuboning!

• Project Team
  • 1611 posts
  • Projects: Untitled, Generation X, March of the Cursed Reich (Working Title)

Posted 09 July 2007 - 11:19

Oh no, I was just referring to the trends. Not specifically her.

And anyway, I won't be seeing her for the next 2 weeks due to the lack of school and I probably won't hear from her either. If I do, I'll be surprised.
Posted Image

#27 Eddy01741

E-Studios Uber Computer Geek

• 2223 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 01:46

View PostBlaat85, on 9 Jul 2007, 4:14, said:

If a person only looks at "hot" and "hotter" then you have to ask yourself whether you really want to be with such a person who thinks looks matter more than personality.

We all are at least some part shallow. I find myself really shallow lol, which is ironic because I'm hoping that girls will look past attractiveness in me for a good personality, so basically, I hope the hot girls will see me for what I am and not what I look for, it's really ironic, but that's what I find myself doing a LOT.

ANyways, Colt, a neccesary question, how is your relationship with this girl? If she basically doesn't know you exist, then don't think that ignoring her will do anything. If your friends with her it might work, but she may just think of other reasons for why your ignoring her. If your one who constantly shows that you have interest in her (like in some TV shows), then if she does "chase" after you, then you know that she really does like you.
Posted Image

#28 CoLT

Cuboning!

• Project Team
  • 1611 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 02:07

Well she knows I exist, that's for sure. :loels:

I've established (through a over-the-top, way-too-romantic, poem and rose combo) that I have feelings for her. So she knows that. I just don't know how she feels about me. I know that I, at least, matter to her but at the same time, I'm not quite so sure how I stand with her.

But now I have a dilemma. I've found someone else. But I'm not sure what to do. Should I wait for this one and find out how she feels? Or should I just move on with a new one?

When I write it all out like this, the answer is obvious. I should move on. The problem I have is...

What if she did have feelings for me and it was all just a game or something? Then I move on, and I give this up?
At the same time, what if I wait? What if she doesn't, and then I hang around for nothing and end up with no one?
Posted Image

#29 BillyChaka

The word is law. The law is love.

• Member Test
  • 4358 posts
  • Projects: stayin' alive

Posted 10 July 2007 - 02:09

She's just pulling your tail? Fucking around with you? If she's like that, she's not worth it. Push her to the curb and one day you'll fine someone who likes you for who you are, and won't tease you like this.

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't read any other posts but the first one you made. But I think this could apply to this one, too.

Edited by BillyChaka, 10 July 2007 - 02:11.

Posted Image

Ion Cannon in IRC said:

[19:11] <+IonCannnon> Basically, billychaka is a heartless bastard.

#30 Eddy01741

E-Studios Uber Computer Geek

• 2223 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 02:27

"I've established (through a over-the-top, way-too-romantic, poem and rose combo) that I have feelings for her. "

Okay, then your 'ignoring" plan will work.... well not neccesarily that she will chase after you, but that if she does, then it's more htan likely true that she likes you. Anyways, at least you can "establish" your over the top romantic stuff.... i'm too shy to even look at girls I like when they look back at me.
Posted Image

#31 CoLT

Cuboning!

• Project Team
  • 1611 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 03:33

Well actually it has proven to work a couple of times. When she looks at me and I just pass her by when like she's not even there. I notice out of the corner of my eye, the shock on her face that I'd do that.
Posted Image

#32 BillyChaka

The word is law. The law is love.

• Member Test
  • 4358 posts
  • Projects: stayin' alive

Posted 10 July 2007 - 07:00

Why don't you ask her if the feeling is mutual? Or is that just too straightforward?

Posted Image

Ion Cannon in IRC said:

[19:11] <+IonCannnon> Basically, billychaka is a heartless bastard.

#33 CoLT

Cuboning!

• Project Team
  • 1611 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 07:09

I think it would be too straightforward.
Posted Image

#34 Whitey

<Custom title available>

• 8743 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 07:11

Confidence is key.

#35 CoLT

Cuboning!

• Project Team
  • 1611 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 07:13

I have asked her what she thought of me. I guess that's similar. She didn't answer tho. But then I asked her that on MSN. In person, I think she'd give me an answer at the very least.
Posted Image

#36 Thinker

Amateur

• 129 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 05:43

My friend your not angry your just jealous that he beat you to it sorry if im not being sensitive to your situation but thats the truth. You dont own her nor do you have a bf gf bond so no you have no right to be jealous but your only human so of course you will be i do it to and so do alot of other people. But then again I dont know the whole situation so my advice is you will always think you love somone only to find out they stomped on your heart what im trying to say is love come and goes so forget her and find you another lady to love and care about. so :chilldead: until you do.

Edited by Thinker, 13 July 2007 - 05:43.

#37 CoLT

Cuboning!

• Project Team
  • 1611 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 13:51

Well... it's official now... She and that guy are together now...

I can't say I didn't see this coming because I knew about them for a while. She's lied to me about everything and anything. She thinks I still don't know and apparently, she thinks it's better that I don't.

So, I'm closing this chapter and, in a similar fashion, I'd like this thread to be closed too.
Posted Image

#38 Stinger

• Gold Member
  • 8156 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 01:09

Sorry, man, I tried to warn you. :(

Shrug your shoulders.

Don't let this one bad experience put you off. A good girl will come along eventually.

:)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users