←  Questions, Feedback and Suggestions

Fallout Studios Forums

»

Philosopher's corner?

Waris's Photo Waris 10 Jul 2007

You guys are thinking too hard for things like this. Those wasted brain juice could have been poured to improve our quality of life, cut taxes or make pineapples taste better.

Overdose's Photo Overdose 10 Jul 2007

Truth be told, I'm actually involved in the development of a process to make pineapple seeds 25% smaller.

CoLT's Photo CoLT 11 Jul 2007

@Waris: That has nothing to do with the discussion and contributes nothing either. In any case, that could apply to an infinite number of threads on the forum anyway.

@Overdose: Sounds cool. What's the benefit? (off-topic)

Whitey's Photo Whitey 11 Jul 2007

25% less chance on choking on it?

Overdose's Photo Overdose 11 Jul 2007

View PostCoLT, on 10 Jul 2007, 23:27, said:

@Waris: That has nothing to do with the discussion and contributes nothing either. In any case, that could apply to an infinite number of threads on the forum anyway.

@Overdose: Sounds cool. What's the benefit? (off-topic)

Pineapples are known to choke people more oftenly than fish (though not as fatally) and well when that seed gets stuck between your teeth it can make some damage there (I know that from a first person prespective. Imagine a 5 year old with a huge seed stuck between his front upper row teeth waiting 3 days for his dentist appointment with a LOT of pain) plus since it's smaller there can be more seeds per cm3 (more can be transported per space). Nothing specially really, but the growers will jump at anything that increases their profits margin.

So far the lab only has managed to get to 10% of our goal (subtract 10% of a small marble) but we should get there eventually within 2 years and long before that I hope to get a position at the psychological drug industry where I can be more ambitious.

CoLT's Photo CoLT 11 Jul 2007

Sounds good, overdose.

Anymore ideas for a the PC's new name?