DOW: Dark Crusade

104 replies to this topic

#101 Felix

Professional

• 306 posts
  • Projects: Hm playing Shw in 640x480 resolution windowed mode for the greater good/Brainstorming ideas for a few good multiplayer maps with min details

Posted 20 November 2007 - 22:14

Never mind our "little discussion".Here"s a little pack of replays which you may find particularly interesting-one about 1 hour long Eldar(me of course) IG battle,one real nice carnage type battle which is 3v3 and one happy ending 2v2 which is all about the teamgame.Have fun boys :D .All of these games were played on-war dark crusade network(same password).(hamachi network of course)
Attached File  Replays_pack.rar (587.13K)
Number of downloads: 1

Edited by Felix, 21 November 2007 - 08:29.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#102 Ellipsis

<Custom title available>

• 806 posts
  • Projects: Co-Leader of Zero Hour:Unleashed

Posted 21 November 2007 - 15:56

Aww...the server is all full...

~R
Posted Image
Thanks for the sig and avatar, 'Dr.

#103 Felix

Professional

• 306 posts
  • Projects: Hm playing Shw in 640x480 resolution windowed mode for the greater good/Brainstorming ideas for a few good multiplayer maps with min details

Posted 22 November 2007 - 10:08

O so one less player to play with for me< :( .
Posted Image

Posted Image

#104 Felix

Professional

• 306 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 21:57

Woa check this out my best game till now.Savomir is my biggest enemy(he plays chaos usually but now he choose tau) and one pretty good chaos ally for him against me as Eldar and one pretty nice necron(from now on i respect cronz) :/ njoy it was really hard battle.
Attached File  4P_PANREA_LOWLANDS.2007_11_22.23_45_22.rar (261.11K)
Number of downloads: 2
All who are fans of DC MUST watch that rep-for me and for themselves :/ .
Posted Image

Posted Image

#105 rufo

• 0 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 09:17

Warhammer 40k: Soulstorm

Hello friends if you want to play to this splendid game to connect you to this net

name: Dow soulstorm
pass: Dow soulstorm

VERY IMPORTANT!!!

This net is alone to be connected in it lines. In the moment that you deconecteis please to abandon the net, it is not worth to be disconnected you simply have to abandon the net. This is made because the net for normal users belongs to 16 people's capacity and people that this disconnected one occupies square and it prevents that if somebody wants to enter he/she is not able to be full the net. If you don't abandon her for you same they tossed you.

if in the moment to enter this full one the net you don't worry you attempt it but late. disconnected people leave she goes tossing

web: http://dowsoulstorm.freevar.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users