←  Game Matchmaking

Fallout Studios Forums

»

America's Amry

Ellipsis's Photo Ellipsis 15 Nov 2007

Anyone play America's Army? Maybe we could catch a game together?

~R

Eddy01741's Photo Eddy01741 15 Nov 2007

Used to, but all the clans i joined were either terrible or fell apart. Anyways, the uber realism+up to 10 min waiting times sorta got boring afte ra while.

E.V.E.'s Photo E.V.E. 15 Nov 2007

I never realy played it, I heared alot of mixed things about it.
Some said that it would be great, other's realy hated it so it was like 50 / 50.

Im sure you will find some Gamer here though.

- E.V.E.

TehKiller's Photo TehKiller 15 Nov 2007

well cuz its uber reallistic but the maps are mostly ridicilous (except for urban maps) and u cant play specific armies or classes without the training courses (with half of em full of bugs....especialy the Special Forces one and Sniper is still unlocked even if you have finished the course)
and there are also players that spent too much time playin the game IMO

Which game do you recommend for 1st person shooter?

~R

TehKiller's Photo TehKiller 15 Nov 2007

if you mean under free MMOFPS then i wud recommend FEAR Combat (its basicly a mp version of FEAR and its free)

Ok, thanks.

~R

Rumpullpus's Photo Rumpullpus 15 Nov 2007

i think Americas Army is great for a game thats free (atlest for PC it is XD)
infact i think im going to download it again and start playing it ( i stoped after a while)

edit:
wait a min did they change it so you had to pay for the PC one too?!?!
if they did then no AA suxs ass and should be burned because theres no way im actually paying for AA

edit edit.........:
i guess u dont have to pay for the download on most sites ( my first choice site was trying to get 3 bucks out of me the dirty whore) but every site i go to i try to download it and it completes with like 300 bytes or somthing in like 2 secs and im like "HU?!" because the file is supose to be like 2.5 GB...

anyone know a good mirror i think the latest is v2.8...........
Edited by Rumpullpus, 15 November 2007 - 21:57.