BFME Modding Site

5 replies to this topic

#1 Hostile

Visitor

• 28 posts

Posted 24 January 2005 - 17:34

Well we are approaching our launch time so I figured I'd share with everyone. We have a good number of tutorials for newbies and all the latest tools to support modding BFME.

We've just finished our latest "adding a faction" Written by AdmiralGT. Well written and easy to follow. I've written a short tut on the CSF file as I've been seeing so many questions across the forums about it.

So if you have people asking "entry level" questions on modding the game send them over to us. Now that the site design and basics are done. We'll start writing more complex tutorials for the serious modders.

Stay tuned for part 2 and 3 of the "add a faction" series. They will deal with adding a new base (pretty complex) and adding a new spellbook.

The 3rd Age

#2 The_Hunter

-

• Gold Member
  • 12402 posts
  • Projects: SWR Productions

Posted 24 January 2005 - 18:20

good stuff Hostile it has some nice stuff and tools for the BFME modders :headset:
Posted Image

#3 Hostile

Visitor

• 28 posts

Posted 25 January 2005 - 19:16

We'll be adding a tutorial on adding a new spellbook. We should have that by the weekend.

#4 Chrizz

E-Studios™ 2012

• Gold Member
  • 2012 posts
  • Projects: C&C3: Tiberium Icestorm

Posted 25 January 2005 - 20:41

Hostile should we be partners? with the sites?

#5 Hostile

Visitor

• 28 posts

Posted 25 January 2005 - 21:54

I agree totally. Only problem for me is when I did the site layout I didn't leave any room for an affiliate link. I'm sure I'll think of something. I put up the site early Dec and have over 156k hits. I'm very happy.

#6 The_Hunter

-

• Gold Member
  • 12402 posts
  • Projects: SWR Productions

Posted 26 January 2005 - 10:47

that proves your doing something right :DD
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users