Serious Problem

7 replies to this topic

#1 Sianyde

Casual

• 65 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 22:33

Alright, I've been working away on me own little personal mod.. everything going great.. USA side almost done.. csf file deleted.. lost ALL the contents -.-.. and all of the sudden.. BAM. When I play.. it spawns not only my modded units.. but also the vanilla mods with it. And now I can't even play the dam game. I tried the debugger on the world builder and it says there's a dam duplicate of my Spectre Gunship and that it can't read the Block "End"

Any ideas of what has happened? Nothing new was added.. all I did was add 2 new units to China. I tried deleting the generals (Airf, SupW, etc.) but then I put that back.. so what could be there problem? Answer ASAP please!

Who needs toys when we got guns?

Posted Image

#2 Strategia

Mwuahahahahahahah

• 3154 posts
  • Projects: Minecraft, TCMM, sleep

Posted 23 January 2008 - 23:07

Do you have TFD? I had issues once when I had another folder in my TFD root directory, with some .big files in them. Stupid game tried to load them too. It searched in the vGen directory as well, but instead of just specifying the specific directory whoever was responsible for coding the engine at EA decided to make it look in any directory in the same root as the ZH folder.

#3 Ion Cannon!

Mountain Maniac

• Gold Member
  • 5812 posts
  • Projects: European Conflict - Particle FX & Coder

Posted 24 January 2008 - 00:02

The csf file is a simple text file. Even if it was deleted it would have no effect on your game other than units would be called GUI;MISSING.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#4 Sianyde

Casual

• 65 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 00:33

What's TFD? And I know the csf file is unimportant, I'm not worried about that.. it's just all of the sudden it says duplicate of the spectre and won't run. Something else is really screwy now too.. because now it's not recognizing a "side" on line 326 of my AmericaAir.ini. I can't even get my status bar to show up on notepad, and all the sides say America. So idk what the hell is going on.

So idk what is going on.

Edited by Sianyde, 24 January 2008 - 02:52.

Posted Image

#5 Sianyde

Casual

• 65 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 02:55

Sorry double post.

Edited by Sianyde, 24 January 2008 - 02:55.

Posted Image

#6 Sgt. Rho

Kerbal Rocket Scientist

• Project Leader
  • 6870 posts
  • Projects: Scaring Jebediah.

Posted 24 January 2008 - 07:22

TFD = The First Decade pack. It contains all cnc's till generals (so there is no cnc3)

#7 Slye_Fox

FOXTec Leader

• Project Leader
  • 2351 posts
  • Projects: CnC: Condition Red, Sigma Invasion, Armoured Sky: Ethereal Dawn

Posted 24 January 2008 - 11:17

It also dosn't contain CnC Sole Survivor Online.
Posted Image

#8 Sianyde

Casual

• 65 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 14:08

Oh, no I don't have that.. I just have Generals and Zero Hour... along with some older versions but got them all separate.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users